• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Finality of it all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellpark

who the hell crys over games. are you people like pathetic or something. i mean ye its screwed cuz kairi is like somwere but still.

Ijust Jumped of my bed saying I won.Called all my friends saying that.I laughed like nuts because the ending was so crappy.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yea as soon as i beat it i like danced for a half an hour yelling i did it! Then i felt empty and i thought "WHat in the hell am i gonna do? Then i decieded to maek evrythin perfect ive beaten it like 12 times but still playin it to this day! I have to keep myself obsessed with this till KH2. Its hard work!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
chasingdusk said:
ha ha ha! true.....

I just beat the game last night (finally!) and I found myself scowling at the tv screen after the ending was over. I thought Sora would of gotten more emotional over losing both his friends. I was expecting myself to get all teary eye'd like when Sora sacraficed himself earlier in the game, but I didn't, which was disappointing.

It was because he knew deep in his heart that he would find them again.

As for the ending... Breathtaking... Just breathtaking. I can't describe it in words.

kh_fan_4e

when i beat the game and was watching the end of it all through everything even ASAS i was silent....gave me gossebumps...then i was like DAMN thats a good game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back