• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first presidential debate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I cringe everytime I hear Palin say "But we're mavericks, tho"

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
adennak from dailykos

2909496470_d751e8a3dc.jpg

Awards
According to a poll of uncommitted voters conducted immediately after the debate by CBS News and Knowledge Network, 46% thought Senator Biden won the debate, 21% thought Governor Palin had won, and 33% thought it was a tie. Fox News held a poll regarding the performance of each candidate, with 61% of votes in favor of Biden. Another poll held by the Opinion Research Corporation revealed that 51% of viewers felt Biden had won the debate, while 36% were in favor of Palin. In the same poll, 87% said Biden was capable of fulfilling the duties of the vice presidency, while 42% said Palin is. Palin was considered more likable however, scoring 54% to Biden's 36%. Mark Halperin of Time graded both candidates performances a B.

Source: United States presidential election debates, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really have no explanation for why so many media outlets are claiming that Palin won; it's like they weren't even watching the debate.

Oh well. The voters were obviously paying attention, and that's what will count on November 4. Even Fox viewers have conceded that Biden came out on top. I see an uppity negro in the white house in the near future.

scion of light

At the very top of the Great Crystal in Giruvegan.
Yeah but it doesn't mean Obama wins because of Biden.

I saw the VP debate though, I thought Biden did better.

I don't want Obama to win and I dont like McCain that much either.

I definetly would much rather see Biden as President then bama.

Whoever wins though it will be a rough 4 to 8 years

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
OMG i had to watch the debate for a really stupid school project, and i will have to watch the other too! I honestly, hate the presidential election. It just makes it worse that my project is due on Halloween! :cursing:

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
OMG i had to watch the debate for a really stupid school project, and i will have to watch the other too! I honestly, hate the presidential election. It just makes it worse that my project is due on Halloween! :cursing:

It's good that you have to pay attention to this election, if any. It's a big one.

Awards
Whoever wins though it will be a rough 4 to 8 years

This is entirely true, the result of the countless failures of the Bush administration. The next four years will be spent trying to rectify the previous eight.

It's good that you have to pay attention to this election, if any. It's a big one.

Absolutely fucking true. I realize that from the perspective of a younger person this election seems like a pain in the ass, but believe me when I say that November 4th of 2008 is going to be, regardless of the outcome, a date that history will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back