• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Future of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

i was just thinking of the future i mean like in the year 2013 they will probably have new machines that would be better than the PS2, PS3 etc. and that means the PS2 won't be in stores anymore so if in a couple of years the PS2 is not available in stores anymore what will happen to KH, KH Chain Of Memories and to KH2. :confused: :eek:

se fanboy

PS4 will have backward compatibility dont worry and there is always emulaters for GBA games

KeybladeWanter

you can still keep your old systems....ppl may make fun of you for having them...but KH3 will be on a newer system no doubt.....with better graphics controls and all that..so....KH3 will still exist...and KH will live on in the true fans...always.

wilou

well your words are making me feel a little better thanks but what happens if your PS2 breaks and when you want to buy another one they are no longer in stores or if the game breaks and you want to buy it but it is not in stores but still thanks

Last edited:

KeybladeWanter

heh....then "Borrow" someone else's and keep it...to play KH....or just get it fixed..ppl don't forget how to fix things lol

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
All future Playstation systems will have backward compatibility, and I expect at least PS4 by 2013.

And as for the games not being available in stores, that's just stupid. You can buy ancient games at places like gamestop and gamecrazy, people love old games. "Oldies but goldies!"

C

cam ron 77

It'll be just like any other old game. i'm hoping it'll be like the old final fantasys. you can still buy the old final fantasys that aren't on the same system they originaly came from can't you? it used to be on the old nintendo but you can get it on some other system i believe. games that were made seven years ago (final fantasy 7 i think) are still available and games from even 14 years ago are still available. i don't know if KH will be as popular as pac man was but you know that was made even farther back, like 30 years. so as far as 7 years (which leads up to 2013) i don't think you'll have to worry. but this is all assuming that they won't be making a new system every year or soemthing.

Last edited:

wilou

well Savior of Dawn i don't trust gamestop because every game i buy there it ends up broken in two hours of playing

D

Deleted member 5341

Woa....in 8 years there's gonna be a KH4 or 5!! And i'm gonna be 21!!! *gasp*
And then i will pass down KH to my children, who will continue to pass it on through the generations :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back