• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Future that never was ~~~ Finally after almost 2 Years done :D!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Re: The Future that never was

Here's one I have long awaited to post, hope you enjoy it.

Axel Interlude 3: I quit, got it memorized?

Axel: (walking)
Saix: You’re but a few steps from going down a path of no return.
Axel: Heh, so you waited for me?
Saix: (holds up a folder)
Axel: Well, it looks like the cats out of the bag
Saix: You don’t seem surprised
Axel: Oh come now, do you really think I wouldn’t be able to put the pieces together when it went missing?
Saix: Axel … think about what you’re doing … if go past here you will be marked down as a traitor … I will have no choice but to assign to every member of the organization’s agenda … to exterminate you … I ask you as a friend … don’t do this Lea.
Axel: Sorry I guess (summons Chakrams) I’m just stubborn that way!
Saix: Humph! Very well, but know this … if you want to leave … you’ll have to get past me ... and I won’t make it easy for you.
Axel: (gives a sadistic smile) I wouldn’t want it any other was, Saix.
Saix: (summons Claymore)

Axel threw his Chakrams. Saix blocked them and started pounding the floor coming towards him. Axel re-summoned the Chakrams and sparks develop as the weapons clash. Axel warps which catches Saix off guard. Saix turns around. Axel swings his Chakrams. Saix blocks, but still gets hit. Axel jumped back. Axel threw his Chakrams. Saix spun his Claymore which deflected the Chakrams. Saix started to charge at Axel and jumped to try to hit him. Axel warped. Saix is caught off guard once more. Axel swung his Chakrams which threws Saix’s Claymore out of his hands. Axel then pointed his right Chakram at Saix’s throat while Saix was on the ground.

Saix: Go ahead … kill me
Axel: (struggles trying to move his Chakram forward) Ahh. Can’t do it … heh, guess Roxas and Sora rubbed off on me too much … you should thank Roxas the next time you see him … Isa. (walks away)
Saix: Kingdom Hearts … why do you torment me? … Why … do you not … lend me your power?

Outside …

Axel: (walks then stops) “
Axel: Your minds made up?
Roxas: Why did the Keyblade choose me? I have to.
Axel: (gets up) You can’t turn on the organization! You get on their bad side and they’ll destroy you!
Roxas: (looks a bit back) No one would miss me (walks away)
Axel: That’s not true … I would”
Axel: (lets out air) Roxas … I’m coming for ya partner (puts hood on)

Next stop, Namine.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Discussion and Next Part.

Discussion 11: What’s up with Lexrin?

Kaenox: I’m quite sure it’s not healthy to be that white
Lexrin: …
Odxylem: Is he still breathing?
Lexrin: (irritated) …
Noi: Now he’s shivering
Lexrin: … … …
Medina: Is he going to be okay?
Lexrin: (lets out breathe) BAHHHH!!! I CAN’T POSSIBLY TAKE IT!!! (walks away)
Kaenox: Ooookaaay? That was strange.

Chapter 2: What is Lost …

Part 4: Even the Reaper has a heart

Time: After ascending from inside the tree and rejoining with Tippi Peach and … Bowser?

World: The Bit Lands

Elixn: So … this door is the exit?
Peach: If not I’ll be surprised
Tippi: There’s some being on the other side
Bowser: What? Someone on the other side of this door? PTHHHB! So what? I’ll turn into a Bowser Pancake in 5 seconds or it’s free!
Ditaex: you’re fat enough. Why did you come with us anyway?
Bowser: Um hello? Disabled shrimp? I already told you … I’m coming along only to beat the Count … then I can rule the worlds as scheduled.
Ditaex: (pissed off) HEY LORD OF THE SLOW! DON’T THINK JUST BECAUSE I CAN’T USE MY WEAPON THAT I CAN’T STILL WHOOP YOUR ASS!
Bowser: (irritated) Well excuse me princess!
Peach: (irritated) BOTH OF YOU QUIET! YOU’RE ACTING LIKE SPOILED CHILDREN!
Ditaex and Bowser: (point at each other) HE/SHE STARTED IT!
Elixn and Rasnix: (puts hand over face) Typical
Tippi: Moving on … (tries to open door) EFF! A Little help

On the other side of the door …

Dimentio: (in lotus position) oamm … oamm … oamm
Everyone: (come through door)
Dimentio: oamm … oamm … oa- eh … (ahem) You are late, like a high school student who has overslept.
Elixn: Wait … What?!
Dimentio: Oh! So sorry … how rude of me to come unannounced … or rather to not reveal who I am … I am Count Bleck’s Master of Dimensions … pleaser of crowds … I am Dimentio! And you are the heroes no doubt. The Heroes of the Prognosticus, Peace, Fire, Mystery, Size an-
Ditaex: (irritated) Is that some kind of joke?!
Dimentio: Ehhh … Luck? (ahem) moving on … you kept me waiting … only the star is allowed to be fashionably late … but what is done is done … now it would be so boring for your life to be taken away by fists and other things as such … however yours ends with magic.
Ditaex: Where’s your rabbit Houdiney?
Dimentio: (confused) Come aga-
Bowser: Ya gonna ask me to pick a card and you’ll guess which it is?
Dimentio: (irritated) I-
Ditaex: Or commit suicide?
Dimentio: (pissed off) ENOUGH! IT WOULD SEEM YOU ARE NON-BELIEVERS! AND YOUR JOKES ARE AS BAD AS HOW MUCH SKUNKS SMELL!
Ditaex: Will you stop with the similes alr-
Dimentio: Enough! Silence! SHH! (scenery turns green) Ah-ha-ha! You look as if you are eating your own words here’s little fact that might keep those jaws of yours down, in this dimension I am 256 times more powerful in this dimension … dimension D that is.
Elixn: Too far-fetched! (throws Keyblade)
Dimension: What?! Why little … (vanishes) “Can you pierce this illusion I wonder?” (two of him appear)
Rasnix: Which ones which?
Elixn: You take one I’ll take one
Mario: (goes after Dimentio A) (jumps)
Dimentio A: (poofs)
Dimentio: (vanishes) (reset) (shoots a blast of magic at Ditaex)
Ditaex: (gets hit and is wearing a dress and a tiara) Huh?
Dimentio: Oh I am terribly sorry Madame moiselle I shot some changing magic.
Ditaex: Changing magic? What? (looks at herself) Ahhh! Where where’s my coat?!
Elixn: (Smacks Keyblade on Dimentio’s head) Thanks for the distraction.
Ditaex: (clothes turn back into a coat) Phew … for a second I thought I’d be completely naked when he was knocked out.
Elixn: (a bit red) (ahem) right.
Dimentio: Ehhh … Your blows … are like … miniature hammers … being throw … by tiny angry … road workers … how can this be? In this dimension … I am 256 times more powerful.
Elixn: Looks like your plan back-fired, here we’re just as strong as you.
Dimentio: ah-ha-ha (gets up and composes himself) Of course this was only a game for my amusement which, played out exactly as I planned.
Ditaex: You wanted to lose?
Dimentio: Win, Lose, Draw, it doesn’t matter as long as everyone has fun. (turns back to the Bit lands) And now I say Ciao Heroes. (vanishes)
Elixn: Who was that guy?

Somewhere else …

Dimentio: A little bit more perhaps, (appears) they are strong, but they will need to be stronger still to defeat Count Bleck if I am to get rid of him.
????: Oh, so you’re a traitor?
Dimentio: Ack!
Reokean: As the organization would say “traitors are eliminated”
Dimentio: (gasp) Reokean! Didn’t anyone tell you it’s rude to eavesdrop?
Reokean: Stop trying to change the subject
Dimentio: Come now, must this all end in violence?
Reokean: Give three good reasons why I should let you live (summons Scythe and puts it right next to his neck) I shall accept no less
Dimentio: Come now, don’t act as if you are heartless for these worlds, you want to make sure Count Bleck holds his end of the bargain, but I know he plans on just keeping the worlds in ruin, rather than making an ideal world as he promised us.
Reokean: (takes his scythe and pulls it away from Dimentio’s neck) you are a fast and rather slick talker Dimentio, though you should follow your own morals. Very well, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but I find amiss quite apparent, if you say you will make a new world and keep it at peace, and turn out to be lying I will waste not even a second of thinking if I should come for your head or not.
Dimentio: (gulp) Fair enough (vanishes)

On top of the tree …

Rasnix: Hey look! (points finger to a corridor)
Elixn: wait a minute don’t we stay away from corridors?
Ditaex: We find you, and then we find eachother, that was the plan.
Elixn: (sigh) Okay, (turns head) sorry guys we have to go.
Bowser: Like I could care less
Elixn: (irritated) Thanks
Peach: Good luck, we’ll do all we can with finding the pure hearts.
Mario: So long
Elixn: (salutes as a goodbye then looks at self in confusion) What did I just do?
Ditaex: You saluted as a goodbye, why don’t you know what you did?
Elixn: It just felt different … weird … kinda familiar … let’s go. (jumps into a corridor)

A sign has been shown.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Sorry for the wait yall.

Gathering Interlude 2:

Xigbar: (appears) Axel’s flown the coop
Xemnas: Is that so? More traitors means more rebel. It would be best that we keep a close eye on the members, less we want this to turn for the worst.
Xigbar: Saix was knocked down, (grins) heh like I’m surprised
Xemnas: … How is the puppet doing?
Xigbar: Poppet? Don’t worry she hasn’t noticed a thing.
Xemnas: Does she not possess the ability to wield and summon?
Xigbar: As if, the project was a dud.
Xemnas: I see, perhaps we may have to broaden her horizons.
Xigbar: Tch. You mean kidnap her? Might work, but I really don’t think it would be easy.
Xemnas: None the less, bring her to me.
Xigbar: And you’re so sure huh? As if (vanishes)

How did this happen? It must have been her … this girl who is enlightened by time … I’ll have to get rid of her especially.

Like I said on my page this is the biggining of what I've already typed up. Please comment, and enjoy

Dawn Rebirth

Ask and you shall recieve

Discussion 12: What’s going on?

Elixn: “I don’t get it. I’m changing ... slowly but surely … why? … Is it because of Lein? … I’m made from light … my memories flow into my heart … the one I don’t have … what’s gonna happen? … I’m a nobody … so I’m not supposed to exist … I feel like I might not exist … what if I’m turning back into Lein? … Or what if I’m just fading? … I’m clueless … so for all I know I might be worrying over nothing … I remembered something from being Lein … when a word was mentioned … I got a memory back? Or even something that relates to something … Lein … doesn’t believe in fate … or that things happen for a reason … so to him … nobodies are things that are part of life … if we were never supposed to exist … yet there was never anything stopping us from existing … then that would mean … we have a right to existing … but ... the unversed … I remember reading … that they were here first … then Xehanort … Xemnas’s somebody … opened the door to darkness … which made heartless … which made … us ... maybe that was what people meant … Xehanort let us exist … that was another thing that didn’t happen for a reason … or did it? … I‘m completely lost.

I have to work on more before I post the next part, have patience my readers.

Dawn Rebirth

Finally next part.

Chapter 2: What is lost …

Part 5: Back to square one

Time: After Dimentio left

World: ?

The man ran … ran away from his pursuers … he was about to head forward he was on a mountainous vicinity … by his side edges of mountain … he thought he was home free but was ambushed … the man wearing the same black coat as he laughed and then said. “We finally got ya” The man had little choice but to jump even he at very least would sprain his ankle … he was about to jump but then I decided to intervene ... I had a few questions to ask them … sad to say I was a distraction the man vanished in a corridor … the man who had ambushed him let out a frustrated. “DAMMIT!” The man who had chased the escapee took off his hood and just as I thought … it was Victor. He seemed confused to see me. I decided to enlighten him by saying. “Markyox” Victor’s eyes lit up to my name he then began searching his mind to know what to say. The other man was the first one out of the two to say anything. He laughed and replied. “Well if it isn’t our old comrade” He decided to take off his hood he had deep dark blue hair, a scar leading straight down between his eyes and above his nose, and his deep dark green eyes shown a bit of a spark which usually meant he was in a good mood. He gestured his hand outward and said. “So how’s nobody life treating ya?” I smiled glad to see my old friend. “Well I suppose, I’ve been put on a scavenger hunt, a friend of mine has gone lost. Also I have a few questions for you two” “Ask away” I began. “Have you seen Elixn?” “Squirt’s nobody? Believe me we’ve been trying. We need that kid if we’re going to be able to beat the Oblivion” I frowned and asked a question that I already knew the answer to. “Will you need to take him away?” Victor answered. “I’m afraid so” I knew it was ignorant to ask it so I decided to change the subject. “Sorry for letting him get away if you’d like I’ll assist you” I had to make sure Elixn wasn’t found … if he was … my friends would be hurt … Odxylem especially. Victor realized what I was up to however, Ciean was too happy to sense amiss … and said. “Sure thing, it’ll be great to have us working together again” Victor realized that I had just plain a card too hard for him to best and decided to go along with it.

Ditaex: BRRRRRRRRR! It is so cold!
Rasnix: Do you need to point it out?
Elixn: Can we just get along for once?

We had wound up in a castle or ruins that had to be somewhere where there was snow and tons of it.

????: Hey, is someone there?

The voice was one of a child. He then came into our view after coming down a flight of stairs. He had silver spikey hair going downward with two long bangs, sky blue shorts, and sky blue vest and a black shirt underneath. He looked confused. “Who are you three?” Another person answered. “What is going on Genis?” She was obviously his older sister or maybe his mother (though I think it was his mother) She had medium length silver hair that sorta made a wave on the bottom, she had an orange robe. You know she looked like then statue of … Raine The Wise?! No denying it which meant we were in … the Rejuvenated Land and more proof Marta and Emil were with them. They were surprised. “Elixn? Is that you? And Ditaex and Rasnix” Her surprised look turned into a glare. “You guys better have a good reason for ditching us!” Uh-oh. “Sorry bout that Odxylem went ahead through a corridor and we went after her” Raine then asked. “Elixn, Ditaex, and Rasnix? What unusual names … Marta, Emile who are they?” Ditaex was mad about that response. “WHAT?! YOU MEAN THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU ABOUT US?! HUMPH!” Emil tried to explain. “Sorry we never got a chance to explain. So what are you doing here?” Rasnix answered. “Same way we left, anyways what are you doing here?” Tenebrae appeared. “Allow me to explain, we had come seeking a Centurion Core Centurion Ignis the Centurion of Fire” I answered. “Fire?! This place is chilled to the bone, how could it be F- Oh I guess the opposite is ice so, that means this place would be hot as Hell if Ignis wasn’t sleeping” Ditaex had her arms crossed (or rather was struggeling to do so). “So what we in a desert or something?” Rasnix shivered. “A desert with the forecast of a winter wonderland, this I gotta see” Tenebrae replied. “We should be close to the core so that won’t be a possibility” “What?! Awwww just when I get excited someone has to dampen my mood, freakin figures” Raine then said. “My you sure have some poor language just how old are you?” “Jeez what am I in school? Sorry teach I speak how I want” “Not anymore you don’t, as of now when we are traveling together you are all my students and I am your teacher” Every one let out a sigh. Raine seemed anything but pleased. “Is that any good sprit come’ on now- OHHH!” She rushed over to where Ignus’ core was. “So that is Ignus’ core! Amazing! It sparkles so magnificently!” “Um, what happened to the teach?” Marta let out another sigh. “Here we go again” Genis replied. “Again? So then I guess you’ve already seen my sister in ruin mode?” “Ruin mode? What’s that?” Rasnix then said. “Looks like her chill pill. Phew what a relief she’s too serious to be around” Genis answered openingly. “You have no idea, when I was on a trip with Lloyd this was our relaxing time. Ya see Raine is an absolute maniac about ruins ancient civilization, and stuff like that” She over heard this corrected him and pointed her finger at him (I guess to make a point … oh how horrible). “I’m not a maniac! I’m a researcher!” Genis just gestured his hands to signify whatever or something like that and also added. “Yeah, right, right. Anyways, she always gets like this when she sees ruins” Rasnix grinned. “What useful information” I realized something. “Hey that’s a bit like Ratatosk mode right Emil?” Marta then said. “I was thinking the same thing” Emil wasn’t too happy of the idea and groaned. “Wait a minute I’m not sure those two things have much to do with eachother” Ditaex looked mused and nudged Emil. “Riggght” Emil then groaned again. “I’m serious” Raine interrupted us. “Marta! I want to see the ritual for hatching a Centurion. Perform it!” She rushed over and said. “Right!” She hatched it. Tenebrae confirmed. “Ignis has awakened Emil- Ditaex interrupted. “Teney we don’t need a tutorial here” He was offended. “How rude! You don’t act much lady like” she then said. “Maybe because the ladies you know are probably dead now and have been for millenniums” Tenebrae was speechless.

Lloyd: I guess I was too late
Emil: (ready to fight and draws sword) I knew you would show up

I didn’t want Emil to go into Ratatosk mode while there was no monsters, not after what happened in Luin.

Elixn: Wait Emil let’s not fight right away!
Marta: (just as angry) Alright Lloyd Irving tell us! Why are you trying to collect the Centurions’ cores?
Emil: Marta and I are doing all this in order to save this world! We have to find all the Centurions’ cores so we can wake up Ratatosk.
Marta: Please give Lumen’s core!
Lloyd: (unsheathes his two swords and points it at them) All right that’s enough. Hand over Ignis’ core.
Emil: Marta we need to take Lumen’s core by force! (points sword at Lloyd) Why even try to reason with this murderous man who killed innocent people in Palmacosta in cold-blood?!
Elixn: EMIL! CALM DOWN IF YOU DON’T LLOYD WILL KILL YOU!
Emil: We’ll see about that!
Genis: Come’ on Lloyd you have to tell them! Tell them that you didn’t attack Palmacosta. All of these rumors about you. You didn’t do any of that stuff, right?
Lloyd: Humph!
Genis: Come’ on Lloyd! Please answer me!
Raine: Yes Lloyd. Is there something you can’t tell us? What is it? Or perhaps the rumors about you are true.
Lloyd: (eyes shift away and then look back them) I don’t have to answer you. Now then hand over the Centurion’s core! If you refuse me, I won’t hesitate to take it by force!
Genis: (upset and worried) But Lloyd, why?
Lloyd: (turns and walks away)
Emil Ratatosk Mode: THIS IS FOR THOSE YOU KILLED! DIE! (swings sword)
Lloyd: (holds it back) You still have much to learn. (crosses blade and hits Emil at his scarf, then runs)
Genis: Wait a minute! Lloyd, wait!

A person with an organization coat on appeared. The person’s laugh gave away that it was a girl, I thought it might be Amendxi back for round two. “So sorry, but I have to intervene” Emil got up and charged at her “OUT OF THE WAY!” in one second a reenactment of what just happened, happened again only this time the person was holding a Keyblade instead of a sword. She taunted him “Well, looks like he was right, you do need to learn a few things, lesson one” and she did what Lloyd had just done. “Don’t drop your guard when charging for an attack” Emil got up and again got knocked down. “Lesson two, using the same trick twice on a professional is suicidal” Emil was grinding his teeth while the blood came rushing down from his head and he charged again and got knocked down again. “Lesson number three, listen when the teacher is talking” I felt powerless, I didn’t know what to do and from the look on everybody’s face the felt the same way. (What should I do? Emil is getting knocked around and I don’t know what to do ...) (HUMPH! Listen to you! Paralyzed in fear! It makes me sick to think I turned into you!) (Lein?) (Like anyone else would be talking) (How can I help?) (Tch. This coming out of the guy who was able to use the facts to win against the weather girl? Who was able to over power someone who was beyond his own level? If you want to save Emil you’re going have to get past his darkness, no not only that but work together) (tag team? But Ratatosk mode) (But Ratatosk mode, dude right now Emil in a sense is me, and last time I checked when we worked together it always ended well) (Point taken, I’ll try) (Better plan, do. Trying won’t work; you have to put full confidence in yourself, you have to say you’ll do it and afterwards have no doubt in what you just said) ( … I can’t believe …) (Believe what?) (Believe that I was like you, reckless, bold, maybe even naïve) (Ya see, that’s how you see it, how I see it is fixing a problem that will happen if you just sit and watch) (That memory … you don’t believe in fate or destiny … but you do in hope) (Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality) (Huh?) (They’re words a human with a few screw looses said long ago) (Richter?) (That was his point of view, but to me it was words of encouragement, I don’t know who said’ em but to me, they would be more enlightened than cowards) (… Well … okay … I’ll try- … I’ll do) (Don’t just say it, let it flow, let yourself believe, let it drive you!) (Alright!) I went in there which looking back seemed suicidal but it worked. At that point Emil was bleeding profusely and again charged. She seemed less then surprised. “Tsk, tsk, tsk I guess some people just never learn … oh well” “HEY LADY!” She turned a bit annoyed. “What?!” “You sure are cocky … saying you’re a professional when you only have one opponent, I wonder … what you’d do if you had another.” I had officially gotten her attention and Emil’s to boot. “What did you say?!” “From what I can see you might as well, be just all talk” She was raging with anger “What was that little boy?!” I answered pretty boldly. “You heard me … you’d probably … be over matched if I came in the ring” She then laughed but it was shaky because of her frustration she also had a murderous face on (pretty easy to tell hoodless or not). “You had better step down, or I’ll have give you little boo-boo” “Tch. Like I would be scared, I’m a man I can take it you’ll have to do better than that to scare me” Emil stepped in a bit angry “THIS IS MY FIGHT STAY OUT O-” “NO IT ISN’T! YOU THINK YOU MAKE EMIL STRONG?! YOU THINK HE’S A WEAKLING?! NOT EVEN! EMIL IS STRONG BECAUSE OF HIS FRIENDS! BUT YOU, YOU DON’T HAVE STRENGTH! ALL YOU HAVE IS ANGER AND HATE! YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! SURE I COULD LEAVE YOU FOR DEAD LIKE SOMEOTHERS” While I was going off on my rant of insanity everyone else was giving a murderous stare at me. “BUT I WON’T YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES RATATOSK … YOU CAN EITHER BE IGNORANT AND YOU’LL DIE … OR YOU CAN SHUT UP AND COOPERATE!” “YOU’VE GOT SOME NERVE … very well I’ll cooperate” The girl laughed. “You’ve got to be joking, you think you can beat me … fine then” She charged after me but Emil got her. He grinned. “Did you forget? … You now have two opponents now, not just one” We had her pinned “Very well I concede defeat … obviously I can’t beat both of you … but this is far from over … we won’t rest until your leader turns into ashes” I was a bit confused. “Our leader?” She acted as if I hadn’t said anything. “Well goodbye” she vanished through a corridor.

Emil Ratatosk mode: Heh, you were right … she couldn’t beat us both … perhaps I and Emil do need friends to be stronger … but I’m not going soft … the next time I see Lloyd Irving … I’ll make sure he pays ... you can have Emil back.
Emil: What just happened?
Marta: Emil are you all right?
Emil: I guess so … hey where did Lloyd go?
Rasnix: He got away because of that sham. Course you don’t remember.
Emil: Ratatosk took over me, then the rest is blank.
Ditaex: Well then, you hurt?
Emil: Why would I?
Ditaex: Looks like pain really is in the mind.
Emil: Huh? (looks at self and clothing) AHHHHH! What happened? My clothes are covered in blood!
Elixn: (opens mouth then closes it and touches his lips with his index finger) Wait … you mean he’s just … feeling the pain now?
Genis: Looks like it.
Marta: Emil … hey Raine can you help me heal him?
Raine: First we have to get him to a village … Izoold is closest …

Well I didn't like it completely, but everone might have a different opinion

Dawn Rebirth

This interlude was to get a little bit personal with Riku so here it is.

Riku Interlude: The past …

I don’t know how things got this way … me being like this … being the original chosen … even coming in contact with Keyblade … 41 years ago … that man Terra … he asked me why I wanted to go to other world’s I said because I wanted to be stronger … in a way that has happened … I’ve stared into the darkness never closed my eyes … never looked away … well, unless you can consider a blindfold as your eye lids … right now my eyes are a dead give away … not that it’s helped … the organization found me out immediately … but between that was meeting Ansem … the seeker of darkness …

Sora: (holding onto the wood with his life but eventually lets go)
Ansem: Do not worry Riku he may be a fool but he’ll survive
Riku: (a bit sad) So you say
Ansem: You don’t trust me?
Riku: Why should I?
Ansem: Because I can make your wish come true
Riku: (gasp) (turns around) Wait … you’re
Ansem: (takes hood off) Changed yes, I don’t look completely like it but, 10 years ago I saw for a matter of seconds you as a teenager, and then as I look now … without seeming completely drained … it has occurred to me we share a strong connection … and when the time is right … I can become complete … however the time has not yet come … you are far too … weak at this given time … but you can become stronger I guarantee it (grins) … beginning with this (puts hand up and clenches fingers)
Riku: (holds out hand and a sword appears) (gasp) What is …
Ansem: (mused) The blade you have been given is one made of darkness, it is a version of Keyblade … but do not be fooled it not even in close to being a Keyblade … and unlike the Keyblade it’s power thrives on your heart … there are two sides to darkness … the one lends it’s power to you … and the other … swallows you whole … but you are an entity that can turn darkness into your greatest weapon of all … first you must travel the worlds fight many heartless if need be … and …
Riku: And?
Ansem: And either one of two options … you must stay away from Sora ...
Riku: What?!
Ansem: Either that or … kill him.
Riku: How-
Ansem: Hmm?
Riku: How could you even … EXPECT ME TO THAT?! … EITHER OF THEM?! I’D NEVER ABANDON SORA OR EVEN THINK OF KILLING HIM!!!
Ansem: If you don’t he’ll kill you
Riku: I WON’T BELIEVE THAT LIE!!!
Ansem: Humph! Weather you choose to believe me is your ordeal, but it is true. One of the laws of existence is this; kill or be killed. Heartless … not even just them … the Unversed … why do you think they do what they do? They thrive on hearts not because they want to but because they have to … it is instinct … it is their nature … just the same as humans … we kill to survive … we might be hurting those we kill … but what do we care? We’re still here
Riku: If you’re trying to brainwash with that garbage then I’d like to tell you that it’s not working.
Ansem: Your heart tells me a different story.
Riku: Why should I believe you … please you’re only telling me this because you need me to survive.
Ansem: Clever boy … but what I say is true … you obviously need more time to think about it … I shall check on from time to time … and when you are ready to accept what I say for the truth, I shall be there. (vanishes)

Maybe what he said is true … maybe we are as he said we are … but he got one part wrong … and that’s … about Sora … he’s my best friend … and always will be … somebody … well … maybe not his nobody.

Wish for me to explain?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Glad 2 have u back man^_^
Nice chapters, but could u plz explain what ratatosk is again?

Dawn Rebirth

Glad 2 have u back man^_^
Nice chapters, but could u plz explain what ratatosk is again?
Gladly, Ratatosk is the lord of all monsters (not counting heart manifestations) he is the summon spirit of the tree that kept the tethalla and Sylvarant, and is the leader of the 8 Centurions Tenebrae, Aqua, Glacies, Lumen, Ventus, Solum, Ignis and Tonitrus. I sadly cut out the part that Emil has had visions of where Richter kills him. And Richter has a Score to settle with Ratatosk and calls hiim by The Demon Lord because of this and seeing as it was the only one he could find that fit his description. When Emil made a pact with Ratatosk, this meant that he would fight Emil's battles for him, but Ratatosk may have seept a connection as Emil's darkness, he's kinda in Riku's position at this point. Finally Ratatosk is hot-headed, stubborn, a bit of a psycopath, and has a weak trust to anyone (even to Marta) and Tenebrae although pretends to be suprised really knows what's going on.

Anything else?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Gladly, Ratatosk is the lord of all monsters (not counting heart manifestations) he is the summon spirit of the tree that kept the tethalla and Sylvarant, and is the leader of the 8 Centurions Tenebrae, Aqua, Glacies, Lumen, Ventus, Solum, Ignis and Tonitrus. I sadly cut out the part that Emil has had visions of where Richter kills him. And Richter has a Score to settle with Ratatosk and calls hiim by The Demon Lord because of this and seeing as it was the only one he could find that fit his description. When Emil made a pact with Ratatosk, this meant that he would fight Emil's battles for him, but Ratatosk may have seept a connection as Emil's darkness, he's kinda in Riku's position at this point. Finally Ratatosk is hot-headed, stubborn, a bit of a psycopath, and has a weak trust to anyone (even to Marta) and Tenebrae although pretends to be suprised really knows what's going on.

Anything else?

Thx for clearing that up, and nah I think thats it^_^

Dawn Rebirth

Here is the rest of chapter 2. Enjoy! ^_^

Discussion 13: Bad luck

Elixn: Dammit! Why does someone have to always get hurt when we’re around?!
Ditaex: …
Elixn: What?
Ditaex: Well not that I believe it or anything but I’ve heard that one of the reasons nobodies weren’t supposed to exist is because we’re bad luck to everyone around us.
Elixn: Really?
Ditaex: Well at least that’s what I’ve heard, but I think that it’s more of a lie than the truth.
Elixn: What makes you say that?
Ditaex: Because of Rasnix
Rasnix: Say what?! I’m probably just a special case an- why are you even bring that up?
Ditaex: So you mean to tell me that you think it’s true?
Rasnix: Huh? I never sai-
Ditaex: (mused) Wow you sure surprised me so you think that we’re bad luck accept for you it makes perfect sense.
Rasnix: Stop twisting my words Brooke!
Ditaex: (confused) Brooke?
Rasnix: What? Never mind just leave me alone and stop talking about me behind my back! (walks away)
Ditaex: ummmmmmm
Elixn: Awkward?
Ditaex: Yep. What was that about?

Part 6: The Light Frog?

Time: after arriving to Izoold

World: Rejuvenated Land

It didn’t take much for Emil to get better, good thing right? Not on your life! For 78% of the time he kept on going into Ratatosk Mode and he was picking on everybody for either suspicion, or arguing. He was hurting people, as a friend I wanted to help him not get trouble with the locals, as myself I was about ready to grab him by the collar and shake him for being so demonstrative in violence to everybody. Confused? Well you see … there was an arsonist in Izoold and we were accused of being him/her because we needed to get on a boat to go looking for Glacia’s core over in Flanoir and there had been a fire just moments before and well … I think you get the picture. We decided to see the arsonist in person seeing as he was somehow still in prison. The arsonist looked pretty much like Saix, accept he had two long bangs, nuff said.

Genis: No way! Regal?!
Regal: Genis? Raine? What are you doing here?
Raine: I believe that’s what we should be asking you, what are you doing here?
Regal: I’m ashamed for you to see me like this again.

He had a white shirt, Dark green pants and blue boots. They went all out he was handcuffed, had a brace on his legs and boots which kept them binded.

Ditaex: (looks at Raine and Regal then shakes head) Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?!
Emil: Yeah, I thought this man was the arsonist
Regal: Ah, so that’s why you’re here …
Genis: This man’s name is Regal Bryant he was on the world of regeneration, and he’s the president of the Lezarano Company
Marta: Thee Lezarano Company?! What’s a celebrity doing in a place like this?!
Elixn: What’s the Lezarano Company?
Marta: Only the largest and most successful Industry in all of Tethéalla
Elixn: It was just a question, no reason to be all dramatic about it
Marta: (angry) I’m not being dramatic!
Elixn: (shakes head) (sigh) Anyways what got you in here?
Regal: (surprised) You seem to believe I’m not an arsonist
Elixn: Like I would, obviously there’s been a misunderstanding so not that I think you are causing fires, but you can consider this an interrogation.
Regal: To be honest I came to Izoold on business, while I was here I happened to meet a Gel maker by the name of Berg who said he had seen Lloyd, while we were talking I was suddenly engulfed in this strange light, and just like that I blacked out, when I awoke the place was on fire and Berg was beside me unconscious, without a moments thought I grabbed him and dashed outside …
Raine: Where you were arrested and blamed for causing the fires that have been going on.
Regal: Exactly.
Elixn: Berg didn’t vouch for you?
Regal: He’s still unconscious.
Elixn: Well unless you have a habit for causing fires in your sleep you didn’t do it. Anyway you look at you aren’t getting out of here while Berg is still unconscious. We better go to Berg’s house to get info and find out what condition he is i-
Ditaex: Before we go along with your heroic citizen act, I’d like to ask what we get out of this.
Elixn: (turns head) You’re joking right?
Ditaex: Hell No! I only help for profit.
Elixn: Gee, I recall you trying to help Emil before we were even friends.
Ditaex: Let me amend that, Profit and helping the needy.
Elixn: (mused) Berg and Regal are pretty needy.
Ditaex: ALRIGHT! I’ll just help to avoid a serious migraine.
Elixn: right.
Ditaex: Shut up and start walking to Berg’s or I’ll change my mind.
Elixn: Walking.

After we got to the place Raine looked him over, and was about to explain what his status was.

Raine: Well it would seem he might have been poisoned by a “Light Frog”
Tenebrae: “Light Frog?” Ah yes, that’s what you humans call it, the Nazdrovia is the proper term.
Genis: A Light Frog? Aren’t those supposed to be a rare species that come from Flanoir?
Tenebrae: The word you’re looking for is Nazdrovia.
Emil: Flanoir? But isn’t that across the ocean?
Tenebrae: Yes, and its Nazdrovia.
Raine: Izoold has a trading route with Flanoir, it is possible that one of the Light Frogs may have been able to hop into the cargo and flourished due to the strange weather conditions.
Tenebrae: Nazdrovia!
Elixn: (mused) So, what’s the antidote for the Light Frog anyway?
Tenebrae: (annoyed) NAZDROVIA!
Raine: Sadly there isn’t any know cure for the Light-Frogs poisoning it’s more of a viral infecting then a venom.
Tenebrae: (sigh) I believe Rosemary is able to counteract the Light-Frog’s power.
Ditaex: (grin) Gave up huh?
Tenebrae: (depressed) Just leave me alone.
Elixn: … Well anyway, where can we get some Rosemary?
Raine: Well it used to grow in the Camberto Caves, but I heard it became extinct due to the strange weather patterns.
Rasnix: Wow that’s just super, any other place we can go to?
Raine: I’m afraid not.
Emil: Wait, maybe there might still be some?
Elixn: Emil’s right, if there was some there might still be some right?
Raine: Yes, but it’s very doubtful. And say we didn’t find any; remember Lloyd is still looking for the Centurions’ cores, or what if he might be hurting others as well?
Genis: Raine what are you saying?
Raine: I’m just going over a possibility.
Emil: Well that may be true, but how can we save the world if we can’t even save the people right in front of us?
Raine: Are you going to risk this one in a million chance?
Emil Ratatosk mode: Why do you even care? It’s me and Marta who are actually looking for them. All we have to do is find some Rosemary in those Damn Camberto caves.
Raine: … You’re right, we should we shouldn’t give up so easily, let’s go.
Elixn: No offense but that seemed to have been played.
Genis: Yeah, it did seem like she provoked Emil on purpose, but why?
Elixn: Maybe she believes we'll find some?
Emil: Hey, why did you vouch for me?
Elixn: Hmm? Oh, well I doubt you’d believe me but, I once put my faith in a dying friend on a hopeless cause, but in the end that friend is living and breathing so, it might go the same way for Berg.
Emil: Wow really? He must have been one friend.
Elixn: She was. Anyway we better get to those caves Berg ain’t getting any better.
Emil: Right.

Roxas Interlude 3: A stained grudge

It’s been almost a week since I arrived in Twighlight Town and I haven’t gotten near the mansion since, I finally got away from those two, (thank this coat) and now I’ve found the guard as I looked at him my head began to hurt memories came pouring in I think I passed out.

I looked around and realized I was walking I had no control of my body, I was in The Realm of darkness, or maybe in the realm of Twighlight, some Neo Shadows appeared they were about 3 times larger than they usually were, I almost seemed to pull out two Keyblades, the first was whitish and almost seemed to looked like it was part angel and had a starish lock, the other was black and seemed a bit like a bat and a demon too hard to make heads or tails, I seemed to move at lightning speed I vanquished them in but a mid-second, I think I looked up at the top of a skyscraper and saw a silver haired man wearing our organization coat and a blindfold. I than saw something that made my blood run cold, a part of me of some-sort came out of me and walked on the wall of the building and threw the dark Keyblade. The man caught it and seemed to be having a problem of his own as they passed eachother he felt his head as if having a migraine, the other me got to the top of the building as more Neo Shadows appeared, he then jumped off the building and they made different battle stances with their weapons, afterwards the Neo Shadows bled darkness and disappeared, the two then jumped back and stood facing eachother and then began engaging in conversation.

Roxas: Who are you?
Riku: Does it matter?
Roxas: Why are you trying to stop me?
Riku: Because I need you if I'm ever going to wake up Sora
Roxas: (annoyed) Sora, Sora, SORA! ENOUGH ABOUT SORA!
Riku: Do you have some kind of plan?
Roxas: I’m going to set Kingdom Hearts free, then Me, Axel, and her can go back to eating ice cream again.
Riku: (looks at Keyblade) Her? You mean Xion. It’s a struggle to even say her name. Anyways I can’t let you doing anything crazy.
Roxas: I need to find this Sora, and freeing Kingdom Hearts is the only way, I want her back, I want my life back.
Riku: If you do that the last thing you’re ever going to get is your life back, the organization they’ll destroy you.
Roxas: SHUP UP!

They began to fight at first directly, and then distantly, each move was predetermined by the other, at a slim chance of success my other came at him and the blades crossed while my other was still standing the Blindfolded man was on the ground and then out of frustration cried, “Why, why do you have the Keyblade?!” My other pulled his Keyblade back and then yelled, “SHUT UP!!!” but he was unaware that he had dropped his guard and the man instantly got up and crossed blade it was so powerful that it knocked my other down and like that he was unconscious and his hood had come off to reveal his face. The man then came over to him and aimed his temporary weapon at his chest then instead threw it into the ground beside him and to both of our surprise he got up, grabbed the weapon, and swung it. The blindfolded man got of the way and my other came after him, the man shot a blast of darkness from his hand, but my other easily slashed through and tried again to hit the man but once again failed.

Roxas: Why don’t you quit?!
Riku: … Come on Sora, I thought you were stronger than that.
Roxas: Huh? Get real, look at which one of us is winning. (gasp)
Riku: So it’s true, you really are his nobody, guess I better start trusting DiZ.
Roxas: WHAT ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT?!!! (summons other blade) I AM ME NOBODY ELSE! (comes at him and breaks through his shield)
Riku: Gahhh …
Roxas: … HOW MANY TIME AM I GOING TO HAVE TO BEAT YOU?!!!
Riku: … (sigh) Alright, you have left me with no choice other
Roxas: What?
Riku: (gets up) I have to use the power, the dark power I have been holding back, (takes blindfold off) Even if It CHANGES ME FOREVER! HURRAHHHHHH (enveloped in darkness then Looks like Xehanort’s Heartless, vanishes and then Gaurdian strangles him)
Roxas: Ahhhhhhurrghhh … (falls uncouncious and drops both Keyblades which vanish within light and darkness)
Ansem : I have accepted it

12 minutes later

DiZ: (Appears)
Ansem: (pulls down hood)
DiZ (looks at Roxas)
Ansem: DiZ … he felt Sora
DiZ: … He told you how he felt did he? Ridiculous, a nobody cannot feel anything
Ansem: Maybe if he met Sora … that would have been different

I woke up and then realized who the guard was. “So, you’re him huh” He rose his head, “So I was right, one way or another … you’d come here” He took his hood off at first I gasped, then jump back. From my memories this was Xemnas’s Heartless. “Surprised? This is the form I took, the last measure I needed to take, and so I have given into the darkness that he had given me … may I have done that, this is what I look like I can’t change back, furthermore I need this form to defeat you …” “So you can wake Sora up? Well guess what Riku, I’m not going back to Sora, I came here seeking Namine and you’re in my way” “If you want to get past here then you’ll have to beat me” I summoned my Keyblades the ones from my memories. He let out a chuckle, “I see you got your toys back” “Yep. And guess what” I crossed them together and they changed My white Keyblade was now like a froze sculpture of one, and my Black one was glowing red and giving off a heat wave. “They got an up-grade” He seemed surprised, he was in a cold sweat, “Well that was something … you manipulated with the memories within the Keychains, I can’t go easy on ya” He held out his blade and it turned into a two-sided spear, it was the weapon Ansem had used when Sora was fighting him by Kingdom Hearts. “This should be interesting”

Discussion 14: Elixn’s memories

Emil: So Elixn who was this girl you saved?
Elixn: Huh? Well I met her at the beginning of my adventure
Emil: Did you have special feelings for her?
Elixn: WHAT?! No, nothing like that, she was 2 years older than me, and we’d get into fights most of the time!
Tenebrae: Fights? Now that is quite interesting, do tell
Elixn: (pissed off) BUG OFF YOU’RE SO ANNOYING!!!
Tenebrae: (Speechless) I … didn’t know you detested me so … much
Elixn: (annoyed) I have no patience for someone like you, I’ll stab you to death if you keep getting on my nerves, I once had another friend like you and I never hit her because she was a girl, I mean it’s not like I’m sexist no, I didn’t think that her face could take one blow without it getting ruined for life, though I did get close to doing it, and it may have served her right, but at least she changed.
Raine: By like Tenebrae what do you mean?
Elixn: “Theater Watcher; Someone who enjoys drama or stirring it up, someone who doesn’t like resolve in a situation and never tries to help resolve conflict, someone who’s malicious and/or spiteful.”
Raine: Example
Elixn: believe it or not, but I once almost dug my own grave, (annoyed) and what does she do? Help? No! She brings popcorn!
Raine: Oh my!
Genis: And she was your friend?
Elixn: What can I say? Everyone comes in different flavors take everyone here for example.
Marta: (excited) Wow traveling to other worlds seems like it would amazing! Emil, we have to find a way to travel to other worlds when we get married.
Emil: I gues- Wait?! Did you say married? Um isn’t it still a little too early to be think about something like that?!
Ditaex: Emil’s right we still need to find some rosemary in the Camberto caves to negate the Nazdrovia’s poision
Tenebrae: (pissed off) LIGHT FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 7: The knight the princess and the Frog

Time: After arriving at the Camberto Caves

World: The Rejuvenated Land

We had gotten to the Camberto caves and it seemed pretty breathtaking I saw a lot of herbs growing a stream with a good surface of my reflection as I looked at it I thought of my differences towards Lein, first off I had less spiky hair mine was obviously brown while his was black, “Gee, I’ve lost a lot of form compared to him I mean our eyes are the same, but besides that I don’t look a bit like him” Raine asked, “Who?” “Huh? Nobody special” (“I heard that!”) (“Oof! Jeez, didn’t know that was one of your pet peeves’s man you almost gave me a migraine”) “Is something wrong Elixn?” “No nothings wrong” Ditaex was a bit annoyed “Moving on with the job, so shorty do you know where this rosemary is?” Genis was annoyed, “First off my name’s Genis, second we never visited this place before I mean it wasn’t like we were site seeing, there were a lot of places we didn’t end up seeing” “Well guess these worlds are big after all, well we better head in deeper, the most rare things are the hardest to get” Rasnix was bored as ever, “So what are the chances we find the rosemary?” Raine answered, “Quite slim actually” Rasnix asked another question, “So what are the chances of finding a corridor?” I was surprised, “What brought that up?” “Are you serious? (sigh) We’ve been running into those things like crazy, I mean in a way they are convenient but still, 1. Near a cave to a jail cell. 2. Time traveling to a bedroom in London. 3. Eerie cave to huge tree. 4. Top of huge tree to Hell frozen over temple. Seriously what’s next Herbal cavern to rainbow crystal Garden?” I was amused “Heh, having fun fantasizing?” Marta seemed to be on cloud nine at idea, “Wow that would be amazing” Emil asked concerned “Marta you aren’t thinking about going in one are?” “Only if you’ll come with me” Tenebrae appeared, “I would have to forbid that wish, Lady Marta you have to look for the Centurions cores, and Emil you have protect from any harm that may come to her” Marta seemed to be falling from cloud nine and getting pretty angry, “Well once that’s all over I’m going to – I mean we’re going to go into the first one we see, right Emil?” “Wait a second that’s sounds dangerous Marta” “When it comes to us Danger is my middle name” Ditaex was going to fill them in, “Ya know jumping into a corridor isn’t very smart, one your heart will be affected by the darkness, two you have no idea where you’ll end up, when we hopped into that corridor the last time we were here we ended up falling from the ceiling” I agreed, “Ya that place was pretty creepy too, the place was frozen in time and we were being chased by the authorities I mean when the Keyblade wielder didn’t wake up a lot of worlds paid the price, but that was 30 years ago so there couldn’t be any relevance to that world” Rasnix corrected me “Don’t be so sure, just as world have laws they have time zones too, I heard that in one 1 year there equals to 1100 worlds in another” “ Let’s see10,000 years right? 1100 times 30 … 33000?! Gee, that kinda sounds scary. So I guess it might have had relevance” “Nope” I looked up, “What?” Genis answered “Huh? Oh sorry I meant there isn’t any rosemary here” Raine inputted “It may no be here” Ditaex expression changed “Well, we found something” I asked her, “What?” and at perfect timing a thousand Neo-Shadow heartless appeared.

Ditaex: You just had to ask
Elixn: Dammit! How did they get here?
Marta: Eek! What are these things?!
Elixn: Heartless!
Genis: There’s so many!
Ditaex: Damn, and I still can’t use my weapon!
Emil Ratatosk mode: Worthless! (draws sword)

The heartless began to attack they came lunging at everyone it was way too one sided, Rasnix summoned a light blue spear, I summoned my Keyblade and everyone else brought out their weapons. (besides Ditaex) ten or twenty heartless attacked each of us. (70-140) Rasnix dominated his set, he would spin his spear then stab one of them making them into ice sculptures, me? I was mobbed and over powered. Marta was a bit scarred and having a hard time aiming. Genis was blasting fireballs like crazy, but it wasn’t very affective. Raine had a bit of trouble seeing as her spell book took time to read which she didn’t have. Ditaex was struggling but summoned her weapon and was able to suprisingingly coordinate it with her feet and use it as weapon. (though the blade cutting her was a problem) Emil … sliced through them in seconds. (show-off) In a few seconds 128 heartless were down but they were replaced in another few seconds we went three more rounds and took out 401 heartless, but it wasn’t easy. Emil’s blade got out of his hands cuts two other heartless in the mix they may have realized the chance (Heartless seem to be a lot more smart than they used to be) he was down to boot, Ditaex came up and sliced 4 in one second 7 in another and 9 in the next. She let out “Look whose worthless now, bitch!” He grinded his teeth, another snuck up on her and was about to lunge, but then a man-frog … swordsman appeared? (Didn’t see that coming) and took it out and then muttered “Lower your guard and you let the enemy in” he got up, leapt, took his sword, and destroyed 13 heartless in seconds. (436 down) Two more rounds and we had taken down 316 more, (752) we were working up a sweat. (by we I mean everyone) Two others appeared one a swords man and another … a princess? (what is going on?) The princess shot out fire from her finger tips, as she chanted which took out 38 heartless just like that, (14 with fire display) in about two minutes we had taken out all but four and they took one second to destroy, we all looked around and everyone let out a sigh and fell down.

Elixn: Gawd, that was murder
Genis: You're telling me
Emil Ratatosk mode: You call that murder?! I could take on a mil- (ditaex leaps out and lands on him)
Ditaex: Don’t even jinx it!
Frogsman: Quite the tussle, wouldn’t you say?
Knightsman: I would, perhaps we shouldn’t have gotten involved
Raine: PERISH THE THOUGHT!!!
Princess: I’m glad we could help, but we should hurry to save that man
Everyone: HUH???
Princess: We were sent on a mission to help save a man by the name of Berg who had been poisoned by a Nazdrovia
Tenebrae: (appears) (Pissed off) Oh I get it, I give in and you all have to torture me, yes, yes that’s completely fair, entirely!
Knightsman: What in the worlds is that?!
Elixn: A stuffy Centurion that’s what!
Tenebrae: (vanishes)

We decided to camp in the caves for the night. (too tired too late) We sat by the fire. “So you’re with the Oryoko?” The frog nodded, “Yes, I am called frog” The knightsman answered, “Ingus” The woman introduced herself “Celes is my name” Ingus was shining a sword while Celes was shining a badge. I asked them, “What are those?” they looked up, “This blade is known as the “Masamune” and as for that badge it is the called “The Hero’s Badge” they belong to Sir Frog, but he denies them his, you’d think after that fight he would consider himself worthy” “Please I failed, thus I am no better than the heartless” Raine was surprised, “No, you shouldn’t say that you are good person as far as I’m concerned and you didn’t fail” “My home” “Hmm?” “The world that I lived on fell to darkness, thus I have failed them, a large storm begins the sky grows darker and darker then a black hole appears and in but seconds the world is consumed” Marta: covered her mouth in shock, “Oh, that sounds horrible!” Frog nodded, “Aye it is, but there isn’t anything you can do, when worlds that are connected have a flow of darkness this connection leads to it’s destruction” I was shocked, “Gee, and to think my world ended up that way at one point, but it’s back so maybe the same could happen to yours” Frog agreed, “Aye, it is true the world isn’t gone forever, that’s why I joined the Oryoko, to pursue my world’s rebirth, but that is for another day I will be turing in for the night, good night everyone” so we fell asleep a few minutes later.

Guardia: So you shall be leaving?
Cyrus: Yes, I’m off in search of the Hero’s Bagde and not only that, but we may have already tracked down the fiendlord, well I take my leave. (walks away) Alright men, protect Guardia in my absence.
Guardia Soldiers: YES SIR CYRUS!
Cyrus: Come on let us be on our way
Glenn: Right behind you Sir Cyrus!
Leene: (walks into the hall way) Take care Glenn.
Glenn: (blushes) (nods) Heh, I will your highness

Frog King: Pathetic Humans! You dare think you can have Hero’s badge?! Its mine, all mine!
Cyrus: Think again! (slashes with sword and fire roasts the Frog King)
Frog King: Yeek! Damnable ... Humans! (holds up the Hero’s badge) Take this and leave me alone! (hops away)

Cyrus: ARRRRGHHH!
Ozzie: Heh, heh, heh, did you honestly think you could take us, what a joke!
Cyrus: GRRR! (breaths hardly) Glenn get out of here!
Glenn: Cyrus you can’t expect me to-
Cyrus: If I should die I want you to keep living
Glenn: But-
Cyrus: FOR GUARDIA!!! (goes to slash Magus)
Magus: (burns Cyrus)
Cyrus: (falls on knees)
Glenn: Cyrus!
Ozzie: Gah, haha, look at him, he’s like a frog with no pond to jump in, Magus how 'bout you give him a proper form?
Magus: (sigh) Oh very well (strike a bolt of lightning at him)
Glenn: GAHHH! (gets dizzy and falls off the cliff) CYRUS!
Ozzie: Haha, Glenn fell off the cliff!
Magus: Oh shut up you fool! The boy is nothing, you can stay here and gloat if you wish but I must get a proper look at this Masamune.
Ozzie: Oh so you're going to destroy it?
Magus: Think before you speak, if this blade can rid of me then my powers will useless against it.
Ozzie: Then why look at it?
Magus: You fool, in a sense that blade is my enemy and the first rule to victory is to know thy enemy, should that fool survive the fall, I should at least know if he has the blade when he comes for my head. (walks into a cave)
Ozzie: Tch, sounds like The Fiendlord is a big wuss
Magus: (throws voice) (irritated) Would you like me to roast you and feed you to the army?!
Ozzie: (scared) YEEP! NO, NO NOTHING LIKE, IT WAS A JOKE A JOKE I TELL YA!!!

Frog: (wakes up) Just a dream, nothing to be scared of
(rattling from a distance)
Frog: What was that? (comes out of home) Uh-oh! Crono! Lucca! I think you better get up!
Crono: (jumps out of hole) (half-asleep) (yawn) What’s up?!
Frog: (points to heartless army) Perhaps that!
Crono: Whoa! What the hell are they?!
Frog: (grabs sword) Your guess is as good as mine, but this seems endless!
Crono: LOOK AT THE SKY!!!
Frog: (looks up and jaw drops) What in the name of Guardia is that?
Crono: Do you think we were too late?
Frog: Aye, Lavos has been summoned!

Frog: AHHHH!!! (looks around) Another dream? Aye that day ... the one of ruin, but why now? Perhaps it’s an omen? Well where did those three go? (notices note and reads it) “Dear everyone, we hate to leave you but we have to be off, our friends are somewhere and we need to find them so try not to be too mad at us ~ Elixn”

Axel Interlude 4: Where’s Roxas?!

“It’s good to see you again Axel” He took his hood off and sat down, “So Namine? I’ve come here to find out where Roxas is, you got any leads?” I sighed, “He was here a bit ago I saw him from the window” he replied “Great, can you tell me where he is now?” It was difficult to explain, as I was talking to him I had four drawings on the table, and one I was drawing now, the first one, had a picture, of a man brown hair, who was holding an orange star shaped charm, a Girl with blue hair holding a blue charm, and a boy with blonde hair, who held green one. My second had three men, one with a lab coat on, one with cape like coat on, and one wearing an organizations coat they all looked the same. The third picture was a picture of Riku, a picture of the man who was holding the orange charm, and an old man who was wearing the same clothes that the man 2nd man in the 2nd picture had been wearing. In the third picture I had drawn Lein and Elixn holding hands just like the one I had where Roxas and Sora had been holding hands. And the one I was drawing now had a boy with silver and brown hair and was wearing an organizations coat, he was looking at Lein and Noi, while they were on the left and a man with grayish blonde hair who had an organizations coat on who was facing towards him on the right, on the left there was going to be a sun and on the right there was a moon and in the middle there was crescent moon. He realized that I was focusing on the picture. “You know, this would be a lot more helpful if you were giving me your full attention” “I know, it’s just difficult” “Is that so? Well I can take it” “I’m sorry Axel I can’t tell you, but I can tell you that Roxas is trying to find Xion” he sighed, “Ho boy, when will Roxas learn to let things go?” "And to that end he came here to talk to me, but while here he realized that Riku might know something and be able to help him” “Well there’s no denying that Xion and Riku have a past” “Well I guess I can say this; Where ever Riku is, Roxas is there as well” “Gee, Namine that sure is a misleading hint” “I’m sorry, but maybe somebody else can help, there’s a group called Oryoko they should know something, Roxas had worked there a few years ago, here I’ll open a path” I created a corridor, “Well thanks for the help Namine” and he left, but will he really be okay when he finds the truth? I guess time will tell.

Part 8: A lost friend

Time: arriving to the Dawn City

World: 1. Oryoko HQ 2. Dawn Bay – Dawn city sector

Markyox: Ahh, it’s so good to be back after so long
Ciean: Yeah nice to get a break from the mission ay?
Victor: Yes, it is now to perhaps relax
????: Oh relax, I think you don’t have time for that
Markyox: Axel?!
Ciean: (summons Keyblades) Well look what the cat dragged in
Markyox: Indeed. (summons saber)
Axel: Well isn’t this rude kicking out your guest?
Markyox: Guest?
Axel: I didn’t come here to fight I came here to get a job
Markyox: A job?
Axel: Yep. I turned on the organization
Markyox: If I had a heart I would die from laughing
Axel: What you don’t believe me? It’s true
Markyox: So the double agent says.
Axel: I wouldn’t be talking if I were you
Markyox: You turned on Marluxia and Larxene we have no proof you can be trust worthy.
Axel: Well I guess that’s only natural, but a little birdie told me that Roxas had been here, well I’m looking for him.
Victor: (hand underneath chin) And that’s why you betrayed them, alright I’ve heard of your strong bond, if that’s your only reason for being here then you can be a temporary member.
Axel: (looks at Ciean) Hey why do look so much like Xigbar?
Ciean: What of it?
Victor: His connection is quite personal, in fact you had a friend as a somebody that has connection to me, he doesn’t look much like me, but his brother is strikingly similar. Well you may relax for now, but we will no doubt have work shortly
Ciean and Markyox: (sigh)

“Well this is the place” Medina announced. Noi’s eyes lit up, “This place is burnt” Medina replied, “Yep. This used to be my father’s Lab but the place caught on fire and well the result is this” Odxylem was looking around, “Gosh, did he die?” “No he died of darkness but survived the fire, call it irony at it’s finest” Noi gasped “That’s right, that was when we were 15, now that I think about it, Medina was really devilish at the time, but she changed” “Well I do have the incident to take blame, I mean I was transformed back into a 12 year old” Kaenox was curious, “Turned back? You mean you have been 12 years old twice?” “Yep. I was 3 or 4 years older than I am now” Odxylem was caught in interest as well, “How is that possible?” “I was a guinea pig for an experiment, that jerk Hunter, if I find him I’ll settle the score, Rilen and my father ended up being turned into heartless because of him, huh?” She noticed a file and blew some dust off it and read it. “?” Noi was interested “What?!” “This file was written by my father’s nobody! He thinks the reason it was left this way is because they didn’t forgive him … no it was left this way as a memorial. To remember this existed, you don’t need our apology. Lexrin mumbled, “The fool always did think on the down side of things” Medina took this chance, “So you knew him Rilen?” Lexrin lied, “No of course not …?” Noi’s eyes lit up, “Rilen? My cousin are you … his nobody?” Kaenox inputted, “That would explain his reactions earlier” Odxylem was confused “Wait what happened?” Lexrin explained, “Nobodies can sometimes answer to their true name as if it was their new name” Odxylem eye’s got huge, “Wow really? Me next me next” Medina explained, “Sorry but it only works when the nobodies shield is down" “Nuts, and I was so close to finding out” Medina came up and rubbed Odxylem head, “Don’t worry I’m pretty sure your true name is probably our friends name” “So I’m your friend?” Medina answered, “Maybe- ? There’s a wind howling” Lexrin answered “Is that so, once in a while an ominous wind blows which is know as a black omen, “The black Winds” when they howl it means something bad is going to happen soon, depending on what that is, is something that few can interpret” a corridor appeared. “And it seems we must take our leave, farewell” “See you later” “Hope you don’t get in trouble”

Dawn Rebirth: What is “fate”? To some it is what is said will happen, to others it is something terrible that causes a catastrophe, what ever it may be or have been it is something that the boy Lein tried to defy, but who’s to say this thing called “fate” is something of misfortune? And if there is two sides to everything then what is the other side of fate? Perhaps we may find out, perhaps not … End of chapter 2 …

Well minus the interlude and discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back