• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The game of dating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kike

Ok, here´s the thing guys:

I was in a relationship for more than a year, during this relationship I was very faithfull and never cheated of even flirted with other girls. Now that the relaitonship is over, it seems I´ve lost some of my mmmhhhh... "Magic Touch" I use to have with girls. I would like to get back on track in the game so Everything would be appreciated, Pick up lines, flriting tips and technicks, general advice etc.

I gues this might be fun

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
EH i really don't know what to tell you...I have never done much of anything to get girls, they just all seem to like me for some reason.

I'm guessing it's because i'm only 5'3 and other than that when they need with something they're dealing with emotionally i help them out. But other than that i don't really talk much...

as for pick up lines, when i'm which my girlfriend i just tell her what's inside; how beautiful she is, how she makes me feel, how no other girl can hold a candle to her...that kinda stuff

wish i could help but thats all i got..

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Pick Up lines will get you smacked.
And will give girls the impression that all you want is to get in their pants =/.

Be nice
Help them when they need it
but be playful too. Flirt is what I mean.

Thats your best bet with girls =)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
What has 143 teeth and holds back The Hulk?

My fly

ha very nice.

gj, doesn't look like you need that much help getting a girl. you probably already know this, but stay interested in her and make sure she's having a good time....dating girls who are bored never turns out good.

as for picking up girls, i usually go to a party and get loosened up. i just introduce myself to a girl and do a little flirting and ask for her number and then go from there...it hasn't seemed to fail yet.

good luck man.

Apollo

Silver Member
ha very nice.

gj, doesn't look like you need that much help getting a girl. you probably already know this, but stay interested in her and make sure she's having a good time....dating girls who are bored never turns out good.

as for picking up girls, i usually go to a party and get loosened up. i just introduce myself to a girl and do a little flirting and ask for her number and then go from there...it hasn't seemed to fail yet.

good luck man.
good advice cid!:thumbsup:

kike

So, we went out last sunday an we both had a good time, we might go out again this saturday. A new problem is coming my way: There´s this new girl at the office, I never payed attetion to her but today I had the chance to chat a while with her and I kind of...you know, she is kinda of drawing my attention, but I don´t know if it´s mutual, and the fact that I am dating someone make things more complicated:blushing:

Hey Cid, you say you introduce yourself to girls, how exactly you do that? I don`t imagine myself saying something very common like "Hello, I´m Kike, what´s your name?"

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Man you guys are lucky,cause you can get girls and as for me if I asked a girl out I would get made fun of,laughed at,and would get a big fat NO.And I think if you can get a girl then you dont have a problem.

kike

Man you guys are lucky,cause you can get girls and as for me if I asked a girl out I would get made fun of,laughed at,and would get a big fat NO.And I think if you can get a girl then you dont have a problem.

Maybe you r asking the wrong girls out? Try to make sure she´s is a bit interested in u b4 u ask her out (u can always ask a close friend of her).

Something I do most of the time is to ask them without asking. It´s like

"Hey, This new movie is out! I totally want to see it!"

"Me too!"

"When do I pick you up?"

Sometimes they give date, place, and hour. Sometimes they say they r busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back