• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
okay if kairi did not come to desteny Islands? do you think the gae would be made? if so what would it be About? u tell me caz I don't know.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_O Your acting like the game, and the game world is different..That makes no sense.

Someone created a story, and the game was made.

It's not real. Your getting too into it..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Translation:

If Kairi had never come to Destiny Islands, do you think that the game would be the same? If not, then what do you think it would be like? Tell me what you think because I don't know...

No, it would not be the same. The heartless were attracted to Destiny Islands, because of Riku dark heart. Riku;'s heart became dark because of his desire to get off the island and explore other worlds.

And what did Riku himself say was the only reason he thought of leaving the islands? Kairi.

Take out Kairi, and you just have Sora and Riku living safetly on the islands till te end of thier days.

majax4

riku joined dark to find kairi. the heartless didn't go there for him. they came there to get the island.

ASMS

Themuffinman said:
Translation:

No, it would not be the same. The heartless were attracted to Destiny Islands, because of Riku dark heart. Riku;'s heart became dark because of his desire to get off the island and explore other worlds.

And what did Riku himself say was the only reason he thought of leaving the islands? Kairi.

Take out Kairi, and you just have Sora and Riku living safetly on the islands till te end of thier days.

no they weren't attracted because of riku's heart
they wanted the island
or they wanted sora's heart cause it was so strong

sora_123

what attracted the heartless to DI was riku's inner darkness, just when maleficient ask what attracted the heartless to DJ?, (Clayton's darkness) did. it wasn't the keyblade, since the keyblade was given to sora after the heartless invaded the island...so there.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
thank you people 4 the info but if you still want to post thats okay

T

The_Superior2345

what attracted the heartless to DI was riku's inner darkness, just when maleficient ask what attracted the heartless to DJ?, (Clayton's darkness) did.
no, maleficient said that the hunter lured them there, not that they were attracted to his darkness.

T

The_Superior2345

i forgot something in my last post, i think that maleficient sent the heartless to DI to get kairi because she is a princess of heart.

JakeBlade

The_Superior2345 said:
i forgot something in my last post, i think that maleficient sent the heartless to DI to get kairi because she is a princess of heart.
That makes sense too.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Melefecent didn't know that Kairi was a princess of Heart, you reject, she thought that Wendy was the 7th princess remember?

And no, Meleficent didn't say that Clayton "lured" them there. Remember how clayton was surprised when he first saw the heartless, he was surprised/scared of it. Why would he be scared or surpprised by the presence of something he was trying to lure there?

"What drew the heartless to that world?"

"The hunter attracted them. It was his greed that was the bait... but it seems it was too tastey for his own good"

"Yea, and he got chomped instead!"

[PWNED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back