• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hold up i still don't get how it could be implied as a spoiler...
can someone explain in a spoiler tag or something? o__o

hiigherlearning

Hmmm, well putting my thoughts together in a coherent and logical fashion isn't really my strongest point but I'm going to give this a shot anyway...

HINT 2:

CO is upside down to symbolize the reversal of the whole losing-memories-process that Sora experienced in CoM. So instead of losing memories, your theory is about gaining memories?

Or, looking at it from the basement level standpoint--the lower you go (on the basement floors) the closer you get to darkness. So the theory relates to "that man" (the one MX was referring to, presumably the DS) being "infused with darkness"...

HINT 4:

I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say that this theory doesn't have all that much to do with Riku and focus on two things about this picture: the clothing is similar to the DS's outfit and Riku is on the bottom-most floor of CO's basement here. If being on the bottom-most floor signifies being close to darkness, then this picture is meant to hint at the DS at one point in time either being in CO or getting so close to the darkness that his memories were altered in some way... I'm assuming here that memories have something to do with unbirths.

HINT 5:

MX has a replica of some sort of himself. His doppleganger guy shown in the image morphs into the DS in the vid.

HINT 6:

The only thing I can come up with for this one is that TAV are out exploring the universe in search of their master/to stop MX from doing whatever it is he's planning on doing or whatever?

Taking the third hint into account, MX used his keyblade to infuse darkness/memories into TAV's master and turned him into the DS (and the DS is an unbirth or something)... now TAV are out to stop shit from going down.

Or, uh, scrap all that. What if MX was originally the master of TAV, created a replica of himself (using the same process I mentioned above) which turns out to be the DS... and this whole thing relates to unbirths somehow. Terribly vague, I know, but I really have no idea at the moment.

Good idea for a thread, though. It's really clever.

Last edited:
Awards
hold up i still don't get how it could be implied as a spoiler...
can someone explain in a spoiler tag or something? o__o

The Replica Plan
I realize that it's the real Riku in that picture, but Riku+CO is a pretty good indicator of Repliku when taken into the context of the other pics (MX and his mirror image that turns into the DS, Xemnas typing in "another").

Xesjoph

Hmm well I may be new but I will take a stab at this since its really anyone's guess.

In the first picture MX keyblade has the same eye thing that Riku and DS have. The blue eye might mean its connected to darkness.

The second picture being symbolic.....hmm maybe its upside down meaning there is another side? Light and Darkness cannot exist without the other soo maybe there is another version of the castle. Or it has a connection to Radiant Gardens castle in some way seeing how it looks pretty messed up and both castle are mysterious.

Third picture was answered.

Fourth picture: Well Riku's suit looks almost identical to DS suit just without the mask and the heartless symbol but thats not the point. Hmm maybe Riku just being in CO is the hint itself and that he woke up in the basment is a mystery we really don't know how he got there or why he was sleeping in the first place.

Fifth picture: Hmm MX splitting himself into DS I don't know I was just tossing some ideas out I need to look it all over tomorrow hopfully another hint would help because I'm stumped with hint 5-7.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hmmm, well putting my thoughts together in a coherent and logical fashion isn't really my strongest point but I'm going to give this a shot anyway...

HINT 2:

CO is upside down to symbolize the reversal of the whole losing-memories-process that Sora experienced in CoM. So instead of losing memories, your theory is about gaining memories?

Or, looking at it from the basement level standpoint--the lower you go (on the basement floors) the closer you get to darkness. So the theory relates to "that man" (the one MX was referring to, presumably the DS) being "infused with darkness"...
That's an interesting idea. Better than most of the CO theories on here

Mirron

Hmm... this is certainly interesting to read. I think I'm going to look into posting here a bit later in the day, when I have more time to come up with something. I certainly look forward to the conclusion, if just because I enjoy hearing about the Unbirths. Also, Audo, you need to repost hint six. It isn't up there anymore.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

HINT 2:

considering that audos theory is about the unbirths.I'd say that hint # 2 means unbirths lack of memories and they crave for them or they are made from memories.
How is this for hint #2 audo?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hmm well I may be new but I will take a stab at this since its really anyone's guess.

In the first picture MX keyblade has the same eye thing that Riku and DS have. The blue eye might mean its connected to darkness.

The second picture being symbolic.....hmm maybe its upside down meaning there is another side? Light and Darkness cannot exist without the other soo maybe there is another version of the castle. Or it has a connection to Radiant Gardens castle in some way seeing how it looks pretty messed up and both castle are mysterious.

Third picture was answered.

Fourth picture: Well Riku's suit looks almost identical to DS suit just without the mask and the heartless symbol but thats not the point. Hmm maybe Riku just being in CO is the hint itself and that he woke up in the basment is a mystery we really don't know how he got there or why he was sleeping in the first place.

Fifth picture: Hmm MX splitting himself into DS I don't know I was just tossing some ideas out I need to look it all over tomorrow hopfully another hint would help because I'm stumped with hint 5-7.

I would like to see of you were close because your thinking is alot different to everyone else and we have got it wrong so far. I like it

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

HINT 2:

HINT 4:

I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say that this theory doesn't have all that much to do with Riku and focus on two things about this picture: the clothing is similar to the DS's outfit and Riku is on the bottom-most floor of CO's basement here. If being on the bottom-most floor signifies being close to darkness, then this picture is meant to hint at the DS at one point in time either being in CO or getting so close to the darkness that his memories were altered in some way... I'm assuming here that memories have something to do with unbirths.

HINT 5:

MX has a replica of some sort of himself. His doppleganger guy shown in the image morphs into the DS in the vid.

HINT 6:

The only thing I can come up with for this one is that TAV are out exploring the universe in search of their master/to stop MX from doing whatever it is he's planning on doing or whatever?

Taking the third hint into account, MX used his keyblade to infuse darkness/memories into TAV's master and turned him into the DS (and the DS is an unbirth or something)... now TAV are out to stop shit from going down.

Or, uh, scrap all that. What if MX was originally the master of TAV, created a replica of himself (using the same process I mentioned above) which turns out to be the DS... and this whole thing relates to unbirths somehow. Terribly vague, I know, but I really have no idea at the moment.

Good idea for a thread, though. It's really clever.

hey im gonna bet on this kid.

maybe an event upside down, upside down is a form of opposites. the opposite of castle oblivion's powers or events that happened there maybe? but its pretty much the same as what this kid said.

A

Audo

recom14.jpg

A

Audo

I was too lazy to find an un-watermarked image, or to blur it out myself.

A

Audo

You were right in where it came from.... but... that's not the point.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe they have to do with flowers?

lol, hope you were joking.

Here's my guess:

Riku could have had Namine lock his heart in COM and thus he would have fallen asleep. So unbirths are created through a similar process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back