• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

I personally believe the KH games should center around the Keyblade itself, and not be restricted to just ONE main character. I'd be interested to see the history behind the keyblade, and it's many wielders. Sora is a great main character, don't get me wrong... but I think we've seen enough of him in the KH series as the main character. With KHII, his story has concluded. I think it's time for the creators to move on... build a new story for the third game (if there is one), with new characters and such, and move on with it... I'd like to see a little story behind the keyblade and it's legend of wonder and ruin, as the game implies about it. After all, the Keyblade has been referred to in some legends as a weapon to bring forth salvation, or obliteration, at the will of it's wielder... I'd like to see where this legend came from.

as for neverfate:

how can you say that?! Riku himself wielded a "dark" Keyblade! ((points to the keyblade in KH forged from the Princesses of Hearts' hearts))

Oblivion I suppose is a "Representative" of Darkness, but I wouldn't really consider it a "Dark Keyblade" because of the fact that Sora wields it as a "Light Keyblade." I suppose it could be considered one though...

I do see what you're saying, neverfate, but I'm just saying that I disagree with you. We've seen a dark and light keyblade... and an in-between one.

speaking of keyblades: does anyone know what the keyblade Riku gave Kairi was called???

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually Kairi's Keyblade doesn't seem to have a name AT ALL. And from what Nomura is hinting at, the next installment will reveal the mysteries of the Keyblade. And Nomura stated this himself that it was time to reveal the secret of the Keyblade.

Neverfate

TrancedRiku said:
as for neverfate:

how can you say that?! Riku himself wielded a "dark" Keyblade! ((points to the keyblade in KH forged from the Princesses of Hearts' hearts))

Oblivion I suppose is a "Representative" of Darkness, but I wouldn't really consider it a "Dark Keyblade" because of the fact that Sora wields it as a "Light Keyblade." I suppose it could be considered one though...

I do see what you're saying, neverfate, but I'm just saying that I disagree with you. We've seen a dark and light keyblade... and an in-between one.
In Kingdom Hearts. that was a special keyblade created from the captive princesses hearts. It couldn't have been made of Darkness. However, when used to "unlock" people's hearts, it can reveal the darkness in them. Malificent becomes a dragon, Sora a lowly heartless Shadow. I'd just like to point that out.

However, Tetsuya Nomura likes to have people interpret things for themselves, like the infamous "Who was Cloud searching for in the first game?" question. I do not believe there are "Dark" Keyblades, and there doesn't seem to be a great deal of evidence that says it's in fact "Dark", it's jsut the Key from the otehr side of the Door. Part of the bigger puzzle that is the Heart.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Just to clarify. The Kingdom Key, Inverted Key, and Way To Dawn ARE Not Keyblades OF such and such. They're Keyblades from THAT specific WORLD. Sora's Kingdom Key is from the world of Light, and probably the Keyblade of Light.

Mickey's Inverted Keyblade is FROM the World of Darkness, and probably a Keyblade of Darkness.

Riku's Keyblade is FROM the In-Between World, but is still a Keyblade of In-Between, or Twilight if that word floats your boat.

But in retrospect that MAKES Sora the Keyblade Master Of Light.

Mickey the Keyblade Master of Darkness.

And Riku, the Keyblade Master of In-Between.

TrancedRiku

well put, neverfate. But I still believe there are "Dark Keyblades." THe reason? Like you referred to...

Tetsuya Nomura likes to have people interpret things for themselves.

So, I do this by thinking that that particular Keyblade was a dark one. It was forged from hearts devoid of darkness, but still, the fact that it was used mainly to unlock one's heart which released either light or darkness from it upon unlocking apparently implies that it in fact... is an "In-Between" keyblade...? forget it... I'm tired of arguing this. That, and I think I just proved myself wrong... and confused myself all in one post... :(

Nomura gets carried away sometimes, like with FF7. Hehe.

My theory is that the world is where all the keyblades are, but I know I'm wrong. I have no theory at all now.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The World Of Darkness is STILL a world. Darkness ISN'T evil. But those Keyblades that are stabbed into the ground were probably made from Darkness, they have no Keychains.

And the Keyblades allowed the Darkness of that world to spread even greater, engulfing the world in a great darkness. Such it became the world we see in the games.

It's possible the world has no heart AT ALL. Therefore that may be why it gathers so many hearts, trying to re-create it's own heart. But maybe the REAL Keyblade Masters were trying to prevent that. So they locked it behind the door, so much darkness can't exactly be a good thing. And we know for sure that the Haertless come from that world.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
why were so many heartless gathered at kingdom hearts in the first game?
the world of darkness doesn't gather hearts though
if it did, then how could heartless be there?
was kingdom hearts in the first game the door to darkness?
do heartless gather hearts to try to regain that which they lost?
and why do the keyblades hurt them so badly?
the keyblades were created to destroy heartless, but how were the heartless orginally born?
who was the first one to enter the domain of darkness and unleash the heartless?
perhaps when one in the past tampered with the human heart, the first keyblade was created......
and with this key, they opened the doorway to the heart of the world and to kingdom hearts.........
but to what effect?
how is a heartless created?
there are three ways that i have seen........
one is when a heartless rips your heart from your body
two is when you willingly let the darkness take away your body and your heart in effect
and third with the power of the keyblade
why would those who weild the keyblade fight each other?
can you create a keyblade from a body without a heart?
keyblades are not evil and if in the hands of someone evil, it will leave them.
but will a keyblade leave if it is evil?
the keyblades have been used for good so far, but a key can also unlock as well as lock
perhaps keyblade weilders wanted to have power
the power of the worlds and kingdom hearts
if someone learned to create a keyblade artificially and not through being chosen, perhaps they could turn the power to the darkness.......
kingdom hearts has unlimited power and perhaps some keyblade weilders strive to have that power
while keyblade masters chosen by the keyblade are there to stop them.....
but that still leaves me with one question: why are those three keyblades, the keyblades of the future keyblade weilders, stabbed into the ground.....
perhaps some of those knights are relatives of the future sora and riku.....
and maybe one of those knights is the one who tells sora he is the one to open the door to the light......
and i think mickey is alive during this vid
how else would mickey know that there would be a chosen keyblade weilder?
maybe it was a prophecy made during the keyblade wars, to warn of future disaster.......

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The TRUE Keyblades free those hearts captive by the Darkness. A Heartless is simply a heart consumed by Darkness. And yes, all hearts return to Kingdom Hearts. As proven by what Xemnas was trying to do in Kingdom Hearts II.

Kingdom Hearts IS the World Of Darkness, and it is TOTAL Darkness. There IS NO Light in that world. The Heartless DO live in the world of Darkness. Since there is Darkness in every heart, it will return to Kingdom Hearts, taking form of a true Heartless.

Though when a heart is Freed. It seems to make Kingdom Hearts stronger.

But ONLY a Keyblade can free Hearts. No other weapon can. They can destroy Heartless. But only True Keyblades can free those hearts and allow them peace.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, after watching the secret ending, it seems that the keyblade "graveyard" represents past keyblade wielders. Obviously, this means that Sora, Riku, and Mickey are long gone now, or are no longer keyblade wielders (Most likely long gone, so this is based quite into the future)

The rest of the keyblades may be referring to all of the other keyblade wielders of the past, or all of the keyblades that could have, or would have been created with those three keyblades, or simply the keyblades of the past keyblade wielders.

Most likely, the story will refer to a desolate future, where there are still three keyblade wielders, after a long line of the three heroes. Or something. <<;

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You got all that from a Keyblade Graveyard? This IS in the Past. This is BEFORE Sora. But those three are connected to Sora, Riku, and the King. Obviously the Keyblade War. But I've all ready stated A LONG theory on this.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Savior of Dawn said:
Well, after watching the secret ending, it seems that the keyblade "graveyard" represents past keyblade wielders. Obviously, this means that Sora, Riku, and Mickey are long gone now, or are no longer keyblade wielders (Most likely long gone, so this is based quite into the future)

The rest of the keyblades may be referring to all of the other keyblade wielders of the past, or all of the keyblades that could have, or would have been created with those three keyblades, or simply the keyblades of the past keyblade wielders.

Most likely, the story will refer to a desolate future, where there are still three keyblade wielders, after a long line of the three heroes. Or something. <<;

ugh did u even bother to read the other posts made by inner-demon??. it is not in the future because at the end of the secret ending it says "it all began with... the birth by sleep" i will probably beat the game again to see if i remembered it wrong
edited: thx someone just posted the english ver of it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back