• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

Inner-Demon said:
I know that. No need to be repeatative. But you aren't proving a point. I've read every Nomura interview. I KNOW all what he has SAID about the Secret Ending. And out of EVERYTHING, in only ONE interview did he state it was in the past, but you could also see it in the future.

Everything ELSE he will NOT confirm nor deny ANYTHING. So therefore, the episode IS in the past. But the GAME may be in the future and in the past.

You tell me to not be repetitive and yet you're doing the same, and also claiming that you're right without a shadow of a doubt when the goddamn creator of a game says something that trashes it.

Who do you think I'm supposed to believe? Nomura, or some guy who thinks he's a know-it-all? You tell me.

Lose the ego.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You believe what you want, I don't give a crap. But believing one thing he said, is whatever. I BELIEVE the events are in the PAST. Which is what Nomura said. Or it could very well be ONE scene in the past.

No one knows, but you should really get over the whole temper thing. You can't believe Nomura when he WON'T say anything. That's all there is to it.

Kunoke

Inner-Demon said:
You believe what you want, I don't give a crap. But believing one thing he said, is whatever. I BELIEVE the events are in the PAST. Which is what Nomura said. Or it could very well be ONE scene in the past.

No one knows, but you should really get over the whole temper thing. You can't believe Nomura when he WON'T say anything. That's all there is to it.

It's funny listening to you. You really truely believe that your theories override Nomura?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope. But Nomura hasn't said anything set in stone. So I have fun with it and go all out. It may be another four years before we get anything. Where's the fun not coming up with theories.

Nomura hasn't said anything that PROVES anything. So I just have fun with it.

TrancedRiku

it would be pointless for Nomura not to make a third KH... he left his fans on a cliff hanger. If he didn't make a third KH game (or fourth including CoM), then I'd be pissed off something royal.

*Twilight*

"I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that."

Keywords:
"it's an episode in the past"
"you can also THINK it's in the future."

Basically, going just by that quote, you can think the scene in the future but it's really set in the past.

MilkMan20206

I was reading the Secret Ansem Reports and it talks about how Ansem the Wise found Xehanort asleep on the ground in Radiant Garden and that he had lost all of his memories. Well, in the Secret Ending it says "Memory of Xehanort" so maybe this is about Xehanort's memories. And also in the Secret Ansem Report it says that Xehanort opened the door in Ansem the Wise's basement but Ansem the Wise didn't know how he did it. So it may be possible that Xehanort was once a weilder of the Keyblade in the past or quite possibly the Master of the Keyblade. Just a theory.

Edit: Also they so the Fenrir Keyblade in the movie so take that into consideration.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think the Fenrir is more of a hint that those Keyblades are NOT true Keyblades. None of them have Keychains, which is what seperates a TRUE keyblade from those False ones.

Yes, somehow Xehanort's memory deals with this installment. Probably his past/. Must I fell the star will more or less be Ienzo.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
He's the most mysterious. His past is ENTIRELY unknown. And his VERY Weapon is a SPOILER. I believe he was the Keyblade Master Of The Present and that this game will center around Ienzo and Xehanort.

But with Ienzo being playable.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Here Is the EXACT quote from Nomura:

He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

The source is The Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania.

MilkMan20206

I never saw that. I suppose it could be a keyblade. But which one? Light, Darkness or In-between?

MilkMan20206

Is it possible that this is in the future after all of the other keyblade weilders?
'Cause they can't be the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back