• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KeyBladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

"Maybe someone wants to tie up loose ends..." he said mysteriously. That tone quickly dissapeared. "I suppose the first place to go is Sora's house." He turned his head right and left. "What's the quickest way to get there from here?"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
* ken enters story*
"yawn" yawned ken sleepily as he woke up to a bright light shining down into the cave,"w,weird dream" he said sleepily as he put on his clothes....it was a weird dream he thought as he was getting ready to go outside, he had just spent a night on the island where he played as a kid, because he had just just gotten into a fight with his dad about taking out the garbage last night.......something about not wanting to and his little brother should, but now ken was kinda mad at him self for being so bratty..."oh well i can say sorry to him when i get back".as he raced off to the canoe he wasnt aware that he was being watched.......Mainland: as ken tied up the boat he saw a group of people talking, and they looked worried so he decided just to listen......

Zabazu

The Magic Man
*I better hide* thought ken, quickl he threw a small rock across the dock and it made a splash/distraction, then he dived into the water off the boat and went under the dock to hide.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
after the coast is clear ken decide to run to his house and say sorry to his dad...but when he gets there,"dad,are you here im sorry,i was a brat yesterday....then he see's a sign explaining what happened and to be on the watch for sora and his family"wwhat where are you dad,mom,bro,what happened who took you..."? ....after this great shock,ken realizes that those people by the dock could know what happened. so he went back to the dock and no one was there from before"hello is anyone here i need to find my family",except that girl was there, who had headed for the boat while ken was in his,had set sail and was well on her way to who know's where but still visible...."should i do this"?he asked to himself, then ken dived in and started to follow the girl, which was hard because he wasnt the best swimmer....

*drags self onto island after following the girl in the boat.* "where am I",he silently asked himself,"and what are these strange rocks all over the place"? Then he realizes how tired he is after that long swim following the girl in the boat, and walked toward a little clearing next to a rock wall and fell asleep.

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Name : Roy
Weapon : double-sided sword
Appearance : Tall tan with short hair. purple undershirt with black button up open over black pants high purple socks and black shoes.
Personality : kinda cocky. funny guy. always after girls
Bio : Roy is just a normal guy that came to the island one day he is new to the place so hes not that good around the place. he is mysterious but TALKS alot maybe to much. hes looking for new action and adventure. he says hes related to some blonde haired guy but no one can ever remember his name just that he's blonde.

OK im so lost so can someone throw me into the story.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
.*Roy enters story*
As he is walking on the island beach he notices a figure lying in the sand "wut the hell" he thought. he ran over to the figure and it was a guy."AAhhhh hes dead" he screamed but soon noticed he was breathing. "heh heh heh" he snickered and then he suddonly kicked him in the stomach. the guy jolted up and screamed. "Hey kid wut ya...." not finishing his sentence Roy noticed a girl and ran off to see meet her.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc: you double posted
"owww" yelled ken as he got kicked in the stomach by the unknown man,"that hurt"he muttered under his breath as he saw the man run off."why did he have to kick me,he could of shook me or splashed my face with water." as ken got up he noticed what the man was running towards...the girl,"well i guess i should head towards there and introduce myself to them..."

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
As Roy ran at the girl she turned around and noticed him. so he stopped and tried to look cool. "time to show my stuff" he started posing and showing his muscles. she just looked at him. not aware if she liked him or not he still wanted to be freinds so he began walking slowly towards her.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Roy was almost to that girl when he noticed a guy sitting on top of the cliff. "wuts up with people and death today" he uttered "hey butthole wut r u doin up there" he yeld. "u lose somethin"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
as ken walked towards the guy who kicked him, he started to wonder what was he doing.........."ummmmm hi my names Ken,uh what's yours,and what are you doing?"...wait was he posing,flexing his mucles what?

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"urhhhh hello who are you and where did you learn that?" asked ken nervously as the red-haired guy came towards them....."it was cool"

Endgame

:D
Name : Nemesis
Sex : Yes Please! (Male)
Weapon : Dark matter. It can morph into any convential weapon, such as a sword or spear. It always retains its color and texture (think liquid metal)
Appearance : Read my sig, you lazy person
Personality : Arrogent, cold and Condescending
Bio : This Dark figure preys on the souls of his victims, sucking happiness and posotive emotion from them to feed on. He wants to be good, but his diet prevents it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back