• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The KHI Best Author 2008 (getting ready for a poll)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up salesman

I've decided to soon create a poll to determine the best author on the forum this year. But instead of going through every page to list every single author, I've decided to do it this way:

1. In order for an author to be in the poll, you have to nominate him.

2. You can't nominate himself. But for the people who already nominated themselves before I changed the rules, they can stay in.

3. You can nominate more than one person.
So, just tell me, and I'll make a list of every author that wants to be in the poll!

4. When the poll ends, the two with the most votes will go to the final poll.

5. Whoever wins, must put in his/her signature that he/she is the best author this year.

Signed-up Authors

JakeH
All Star Gamer
Shadows Fall
Kazukifafner
Takushi Rena
Nazofire 411
Anonymous
Merlin 326
Riku-Keyblade
Davey Jones
NooMonkey
Rem
Shadow Denizen
Frozen Fate

Last edited:

1-up salesman

okay, cool! I'm calling it Best Author 2008 because I'm doing it this year, and I was bored. Okay, I'll edit my post and add you.

giuocob

This isn't going to work well, unless you want to have 30 people in the poll. I would suggest a nomination system, where each person nominates somebody else, not themselves. (Crap, I haven't actually written anything this year...)

That said, I nominate ASG.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seconding the nomination system. It eliminates people being terribly egotistical... Ick.

I nominate Shadows Fall! [and all-star gamer, but he's already been nominated :<]

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love the nominating system instead as well! It would make more sense and all! I have alot to nominate as well considering I would nominate Jake H, kazukifafner, AllstarGamer, Takushi Rena, and NazoFire411. Yeah, I can't choose just one. Okay fine, if I had to choose one. That's hard. Let me tell you though, reading their works and although not getting to comment often but whenever I can, I want to say they're all great writers and thier writing looks like they put all work and effort into it. And that's why I would nominate each of them. Though it's only one. XD But one....oh boy, that's hard. I can get back on that. But don't expect me to be in this other then voting or nominating the others and all.

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Ooo, new rules. I nominate All Star Gamer.

It appears he's already been nominated though, but I suppose my support can't hurt.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yay may the best one win! Errr...or something like that and yeah, go update Terra or Aqua Jake, I'm dying to read more! XD Oh and I hope you don't mind one more person but lastly Anonymous because even though he hadn't updated for awhile, his KH fanfic was quite good as well but that's it for my nominations! I swear!

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
XD such adoring fans!

That being said, I don't know much of JakeH's style, and everybody who I'd nominate really don't update anymore. Takushi Reina might just be considered a literary prodige though.

A Good nominee, even though I might be sabatoging myself for this, would be Merlin326. Don't tell him I said that though. =P

Thanks Truly for your support.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My nominee, Merlin326

I daresy I'm a fair judge of the best in KHI, considering I've only wholely followed Merlin326's Kingdom Hearts: Destati (Links) Fan Fic, but I'm aware of a skilled author when I read one, so I nominate him for this competition.

If you want every KHI Author, then you're going to have a lot of trouble fitting everyone on a single poll. You really should have thought of this a little bit more before you started up this thread.

Last edited:

1-up salesman

Well when the poll ends, the two authors with the most votes will go to the final poll. Then, the winner has to put in their signature that they are the best author this year.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I nominate Riku-Keyblade.
I love his stories so much.

But wouldn't it make more sense to do this...later. You know. When 2008 is over?

Sword In The Stone (wait no, Mickey's already King.)

I know, off-topic, but Mickey is the king of his world only. :3

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
I nominate Riku-Keyblade for exemplary works Pink and Orange Skies and Of Death and Lemon Drops, Noo Monkey for his simple yet enjoyable Mr. Grape Collection, Rem for his/her Sins works, and Shadow Denizen for his Chronicles of Ragnar.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
What's this all about? Oh I see well, hmmmm who to nominate. I haven't seen him in a while, but FF (Frozen Fate) has a few good stories, I guess him. I was going to do All-Star, but he's already nominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back