• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► The KHInsider Book Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Welcome to the KHInsider Book Club!

Are you a fan of the written word?
Of having vivid conversations about your latest book?
Or, do you simply love to read?

The KHInsider Book Club is a group for all who appreciate reading and discussing, where anyone is welcome to join and to contribute, or to seek the latest recommendations and disapproval's. Have you ever become so addicted to a book you had to brag, or to debate, about it to anyone who would listen? This is the perfect place for you. Feel free to let all those thoughts flow into the book club; to encourage others to do the same.

The KHInsider forums has a vast community, many of whom enjoy diving head first into the creative worlds that several talented authors have written for our enjoyment, who relish in the wide spectrum of colourful characters and savor all the stimulating dialog. If this is you, you're right where you belong.

General Rules:
  • Anyone is welcome to join, comment or suggest. The KHInsider Book Club holds an open door policy. Visitors are also welcome.
  • One decent sized paragraph once a week is complusary for all members.
  • Please keep in mind that there will sometimes be younger (or some that disprove) members, so keep foul language to a minimum. Excess use will result in an automatic ban from the club.
  • No Machine-Gun posting. As I noted early this is a discussion type thread, not a "My-Book-Is-Better-Than-Your's" argument.
  • Treat other members and visitors with respect. Their opinions are their own and they are free to voice them. Please do not create any hostile or antagonizing posts.
  • KHInsider's Fourm rules apply here.

Book List:
(Please consult next post for further information on book suggestions. Otherwise, as the club begins, this list will contain book titles of our chosen novels, the dates we began and finished our discussions, and the post link for the beginning of that chosen books discussions.)

Members List:

Creator;​
<3

General Members;
Ethnic Woman​

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
What sort of books are going to be read? Now I see that there is a limit as to how we can swear, so I'm assuming that we can neither read nor recommend a book with foul language? X:

<3

Call me Love, love.
What sort of books are going to be read? Now I see that there is a limit as to how we can swear, so I'm assuming that we can neither read nor recommend a book with foul language? X:

Any genre is welcome to be suggested, it's contents I'm non the wiser too. As long as when you suggest the novel you also state what the age group is and the contents. Purely just in case people who do not like somethings, they can skip the book if need be. However, when I created that rule, I was applying it to our own posts, not towards any of the books people can suggest.

More information on book suggestions will come soon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes! Looks like I want the only one who wanted a book club~ I'd most definitely like to join...and I might make some book suggestions later on but for now I am off to bed with this great knowledge~

<3

Call me Love, love.
Yes! Looks like I want the only one who wanted a book club~ I'd most definitely like to join...and I might make some book suggestions later on but for now I am off to bed with this great knowledge~

I had no idea you wanted one, Ethnic, but alas, here it is, for your enjoyment. I look forward to some of your suggestions =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back