• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Leader of The Org Revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
up75495.jpg

So there we have... Ansem, not only Ansem but Ansem in an Org Outfit, correct? Now out of the list of Org Members we have, the revealed ones, we aren't sure if any of them are the leader, most seem to be the followers (given how they talk to Sora/BHK and the actions they take in the trailers) but now we have a new Org Member revealed AND it's Ansem. I realize that there is no solid proof that Ansem is leader of the Org but if you think about it, the Org is after the Kingdom Hearts, who knows MORE about it then Ansem? If anyone could lead the Org to finding it, it would be him. This also might explain why DiZ wants to defeat the Org, to gain a part of him back maybe or something similar to that? I kind of have a feeling that the Ansem we see in the Org Outfit is good, kind hearted per say, since we really don't have any proof that the Org is bad, maybe just misunderstood... But all that aside the most important information is... BILLY ZANE! WOOT! God... If I get to hear his VA again, its just another reason I'm buying this.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Billy Zane's voice sans Billy Zane's face just makes me feel unclean somehow... XD

But ya, so we actually see Ansem finally! I'm not sure if he's going to be the Superior, but I think we all knew that he wouldn't leave us alone forever.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah... He made the last half of KH amazing with that evil voice of his... lol... His lines before you start fighting him are still burned in to my mind. And yeah there really isn't much proof but it's still a nice idea. ^_^

B

bettermanlamia

yeah! ansem is back to tick us off somemore!! lol

BHK-25

do u think ansem is the em???

but u fight the em after killing ansem in hollow bastion in fm

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well I think if ran straight through he was somewhat hard but the thing that made him so simple was that most people atleast took some time and they powered up so much. Most people were aroudn 60+ when they defeated him, maybe even higher because of gaining all the equipment, beating Sephiroth and the rest, but to be honest... Most Final Bosses are never SUPER hard, the hardest bosses are normally the side ones.

As for Ansem being EM, I wouldn't be surprised. All the other Unknowns we have seen there weapons, we havn't seen Ansems yet. You never KILL Ansem in HB in FM. You only defeat him and Riku. Technically two Ansems have been in existance ever since his body was seperated from his heart in HB.

Last edited:

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
I killed him when I was level 47..But Now I am Level 100...and I still whope his @$$....Hmmm..Ansem didn't at the end he was hurt by the light? And if he was, How come his face is still the same?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Eh... Some are better then others, hah-hah, I think the biggest problem was the target audience. KH was kind of targeted to everyone, they didn't want to make it to hard that if you were young (like the cliche disney fans of around 12) you wouldn't be stuck. I hope KH2 has a better difficulty setting though. Something that is ACTUALLY really hard.

Prince-Laharl:
It's his shell, it isn't the same Ansem that was defeated in KH. From what I can tell this is the Ansem that was good, the light in Ansems heart before he casted away and was taken by the Darkness during his research at HB.

Last edited:

Owaz

Maybe...maybe not? You want to know what I think is really puzzling?

012.jpg

It looks to be an Org. Member...and you know what...it looks a bit like Namine from the color of the face and the way the lips look. But that would really raise questions for us. Could it possibly be the dual-wielding unknown we've seen in Deep Dive/or the unknown we've see in Deep Dive charging towards Sora is actually Namine? I'll leave it to be pondered on... But I honestly think that's Namine...though I'm probably really wrong. <_<

Last edited:

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Owaz:
I don't see the picture of what your talking about...

MyInnerFred:
Aight then...I understand now...But Since The Light Ansem is freed..What about Sora and the others..What are they going to say when they see him? Or is he going to be on their sides?

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
you know what we now mabye have 3 ansems 1 riku s heart (ansem heart)
2 diz (mabye soul or body) 3 this one(soul or mabye body)that would make sense we have al his parts then but it could also be that ansem escaped from riku heart or took him over or thasts its diz without bandage but i don t think so

dejah

:|
wow... lol.. that's a little hard to swallow...

but yay for billy zane! ooh his sexy voice. did you know that he's the voice of Diz too.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Prince-Laharl:
I don't know... I wonder the same thing... Given that I don't believe the Org is evil (just trying to get there bodys back 100%) they are just misunderstood, I would say they soon team up with each other. Maybe because Sora to wants to be complete as well?

Ferry13:
They same EXACT thought came across my mind. Since Sora was able to carry Kairis heart, I don't see why Riku couldn't carry Ansems. As for Diz and Ansem Org, I would say Ansem Org would be his Body (since the Org members seem to say they are all Bodys of their Previous Selves) and DiZ would be the Soul.

dejah:
Hah-hah... I know the feeling. I'm glad my topic is getting quite a lot of views. ^_^

Owaz

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=012.jpg

That's the URL to the pic if you don't see it. That can't be Aerith... there's a hood being worn by the person..it's just so bright it's hard to tell. I'm betting my money that is Namine in an Org. coat. Now why she is in one...I have absolutely no idea.

BHK-25

innerfred: if in that ss its aerith why is she in a white clothe and why is the oblivion in the back of the ss?
Prince-Laharl: he could regenated his body using heartless i dont know need to wait new info

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Aeris is confirmed to be in a white outfit.
2. That has a hood, a WMG outfit has a hood.
3. Aeris was a white mage, so her in a WMG outfit isn't a surprise.
4. Org outfits are not white, they are black.
5. Axel and the rest have seen the leader, I doubt they would talk to Namine like they do if she was the leader or do betraying things INFRONT OF HER.

I already said BHK-25, she is in a White Mage outfit and the background with the Keyblade is just a fade in from another scene which has happened or going to happen. The picture is from a trailer, they are often fades from scene to scene in trailers, this picture is just taken from DURING a fade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back