• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Leader of The Org Revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
that guy maybe the body ansem casted off, he could very well be good.
Well, the superior and sora might have somthing in common. In kh:com Axel says that the superior and and sora are the only people that have ever been turned into a heartless a keept there feeling and memories.

so that basically confirms that it is ansem, because...

Report 12
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.
My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.
In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.
The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)
There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.
And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

Last edited:
In that Aerith/Namine picture, the background is Riku with the Oblivion and BHK with the Oathkeeper and soon with Mickey's Keyblade out.\

The picture is really Aerith. Namine can't be that high and her lips are not pink.

Advent Children Spoliers!!!

Aerith's lips look like that in AC.. So it might be Aerith.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
5 Kings of Twilight said:
In that Aerith/Namine picture, the background is Riku with the Oblivion and BHK with the Oathkeeper and soon with Mickey's Keyblade out.\

The picture is really Aerith. Namine can't be that high and her lips are not pink.

Advent Children Spoliers!!!

Aerith's lips look like that in AC.. So it might be Aerith.

The hair is BLONDE and Mickey is no where in that picture... And that has NOTHING to do with my topic, I didn't fight it when people thought it was a new org member (A female one at most) who might be the real leader, but now we know it is NOT A NEW ORG MEMBER, so stfu and make another topic about it if you want to continue on about it.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
TwilightMaster said:
ANYWAY, back on topic
Maybe he's the leader, but I doubt he is. It just seems that if he was the leader it would be kind of boring.

True but I kind of get the feeling that the Org isn't the main villains. I think about half way into the game we are going to get to what we THINK is the ending (think like FF7) where we beat up the main badguy (or so we think) and think we have won, then all of a sudden DiZ is going to do something that will just make us all go "OH MY GOD!" and the game will continue. I think DiZ is the real villain and there is a even bigger plot behind this game then the simple Org trying to get there bodies back.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well there are only 2 spots left. #1 and #13. We only have 1 OFFICIAL Org member known. Silver Haired Unknown (the one said to be Zexion earlier on) and chances are he's probably #13 but we don't know for sure. Mickey, BHK and Riku have all appeared in Org outfits BUT the Org was formed before them so they can't be part of the original 13. Now this Ansem picture appears. Ansem lost his body LONG before KH1 so he could be part of or started the Org, so he is still has a chance.

2 spots.

2 members shown.

There is enough room.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think em=ansem and ansem= superior cause idk but i just thought of this like one..two..six months ago and im stickin with it. its just a sort of gut feelin but my gut hasnt failed me yet i mean i thought the girl that axel was takin was kairi and i was right and it was just a gut feelin. but i dont have any evidence to prove my theory so i could be wrong

King Sora

well maybe that "part" of ansem is in the order...maybe all the other members are like ansem and their body isn't a whole...making them an incomplete being. that doen't have to be the ansem we fought in kh

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
like i said earlier it cannot be ansem(from kh1) nor DiZ because his eyes are red and both diz and ansem(from kh1) have orange eyes, so that either has to be ansem as a whole being or the shell of ansem(seeing as ansem from kh1 was a heart)

A

Audo

i dont bother to read the posts because... well there is 7 pages of them.

I dont think thats Ansem in a sense, i think it's DiZ.
And i think this is a simple scene where DiZ turns around and its shows Ansem,. like he was uncloaked or something.

It also bears refrence to the End of the Worlds Scene where Riku in darkness suit turns around and is Ansem.

So if you ask me that is simply just DiZ.

Also i think DiZ was the Superior in CoM but then get ruled against in a years time and that is why he wants revenge against the Org. in KH2

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Riku-Keyblade said:
Also i think DiZ was the Superior in CoM but then get ruled against in a years time and that is why he wants revenge against the Org. in KH2
woo hoo yes someone agrees with my theory yeh! :) yes i also think this is true and now the em is the superior imo

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
LoyalSubject said:
when do u see that ems eyes r red?
not EM's eyes, in the new ansem picture ansem's eyes are red instead of yellowish-orange like ansem(from kh1) and DiZ's eyes are

New2Ya

I'm lost...
He could be number 13 just as much as he could be number 1 of the Organization. After all, he was acting on his own in KH1, and he couldn't set up a whole Organization after he almost died...

So he must have joined an Organization or somehow, IMO...

But on the other hand, it's also possible that he is number 1. If that's the case, then there are 2 possible stories.

1 is that he is still evillll and he wants Kingdom Hearts. Diz wants to kill him because of either to gain KH himself or to stop Ansem in doing evil.

2 is that Ansem is in fact good like the thread starter stated and the bad part of him (the Nobody) is Diz, that got its own body, just like BHK is a Nobody (probably from Sora). This theory is strong, because Diz confronts BHK with being a Nobody (remember the quotes?), meaning that Diz must have some connection to being Nobodies, right?

Oh hell, this is too much. Rather wait for the game, lol.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Just remember, theres probably a good reason for having the SHU last with name and number

um are you kidding? Do you think that big picuture of Ansem isnt a spoiler?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back