• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lost Two Revealed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
...I think this is right...I'm fifty percent sure. =P xD

I believe I know who the lost two are! The Blonde-haired solider and Blue-haired Female soldier! Remember in the cut-out scene in Final Mix!?

How Xemnas talks to the armor and says:" Hello friend..."

Also, when Xigbar and Zexion are talking, Xigbar says he is looking for the other 'friend'! Like they were both lost, but he found one of them! They are the lost two!

Edit: If you don't get what I am saying, I will explain in further detail, just ask.

Soraox

yeah nice theory Tallian but we wont b able tell if ur thoery is true tho until we hear more about the new game that isnt called kh3

Soraox

lol yeah this kinda like how all of us were with KH2 we waited like four years andnow we have to wait for other kingdom hearts game

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
A lot of people believe that the "Lost Two"...there are quite a few threads that have already stated the same belief ^^;

I still think it's way too early to tell...for all we know, the Lost Two could be Riku and Sora. Not that, that makes any sense, but it's a HUGE toss up right now.

Bloodwinter

Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just want us to have a little fun talk about, say, Xemnas' secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no... Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?

People meaning multiple beings. Multiple beings meaning the ones in the video, there were 3. A Blue Haired girl, A Red haired man with blue eyes, and a blonde haired boy with blue eyes.

Blade of Keys started to appear and fought great battles. The Battle in the video being one of them. I think that might have been thier final battle cut short by that scene. When they all dissapeared, is when Xehanort, a man with no recollective past came into view. He was taken in by Ansem the wise. (Old man, yellow hair blue eyes -- Yellow Haired Blue Eyed man from the trailer? [The Knight]). It was there the proceedings of heartless started from what we know.

Xemnas called this person he revived "Old Friend". Does this mean that this "Old Friend." Is the third member of the Trifecta? [Side note: The Trailer says the lost two. With Xehanort being found, that means technically he is the only one found. Refuting this and making Ansem the wise a character on his own, however this armored sleeper does seem to be a member of the 3 Knights in the video.]

Xigbar: There's a reason, one that hasn't been told to anyone. With the "Room of Sleep" comes the "Room of Awakening", the other place. That is what he is seeking; that room, which was not made by Xemnas. Perhaps that is where the other... "friend" is.

The Room of Sleep was the original room where Ansem Xehanort and thier followers made the experiments on the Darkness of the Heart. After a while they moved this downstairs in radiant garden, and in Final Mix there is a video showing of Xemnas' journey downstairs saying hello to an "Old Friend" in this room. Xemnas retaining old memories now being the nobody that he is, remembers this old friend, being one of the original 3 who wielded Keyblades. The Room of Awakening, a room he knows not the wearabouts of, is probably where the third and final member is. Of course, if Xehanort is one of the three. What possible evidence does anyone hold to assume Xehanort being one of the three Knights?

Well let's look back at it.

The Largest One: Red Hair, Blue Eyes, rather tall.

Smallest One (Male): Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, short.

Female: Blue Eyes, Blue Hair.

None of them seem to resemble Xehanort. Wrong. The Largest One resembles Xehanort almost spot on. In the very end of the teaser his eyes begin to glow orange / hazel which are Xehanort's eye color, he also has the same hairstyle as Xehanort / Xemnas and when they zoomed in on the eyes as they transformed the hair was maticulously left out, which also means the hair could have gone white without anyone watching knowing. That's just my guess anyhow. The new series is supposed to depart from Sora's story and focus on Xehanort's, so this could be probable that the main character [As if it wasn't obvious by now seeing as this trailer is centered around this protaganist.] the one with the red hair could be Xehanort before he lost his memories and appeared in Radiant Garden.

That's just a tiny part of it. There's plenty more I am thinking of right now. -- I'm also posting this in two threads, be forwarned. I was one of those freaks who studied the last games too. Nomura loves to toy with me.

[Edit]: In the translation of the Knight fight in Final Mix, the things the Knight says completely throw most things people have said off balance. Naming the other two, saying the one he chosen was Xehanort (At this point making no sense.) and being the supposed Xehanort himself would be impossible. So either it's someone else, or it's the same person but that raises the question of which one Xehanort really was. I first thought that Xehanort was the Clone Knight of the Sage, but I forget my reasoning as to why that would be untrue. I suppose if this Knight being the same one in the extra video at the ending of Final Mix, then it is impossible for the black soldier to be Xehanort, seeing as the Knight would want nothing to do with the person he is fighting. My relationship with Nomura is a love hate sort of thing right now.

Last edited:

Dnize

...I think this is right...I'm fifty percent sure. =P xD

I believe I know who the lost two are! The Blonde-haired solider and Blue-haired Female soldier! Remember in the cut-out scene in Final Mix!?

How Xemnas talks to the armor and says:" Hello friend..."

Also, when Xigbar and Zexion are talking, Xigbar says he is looking for the other 'friend'! Like they were both lost, but he found one of them! They are the lost two!

Edit: If you don't get what I am saying, I will explain in further detail, just ask.

Yeah your a tad bit late, we have theories about the fact that BHS anf FS are the lost two, thats maybe the strongest theory we have to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back