• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Megaman Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Mega Man=t3h r0x0rz

The Mega Man series is one of my most beloved series of video games. I was raised in it's harsh and sometimes unfair levels. Sadly, after X4 (best of the X series), Mega Man started to get stale...and the bosses were just dumb after that.

EnderWiggin

The Megaman X series was pretty sweet. I liked the different armors you could get for X in X5, but my favorite would have to be X4.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I do not like the newer Megaman X games. I really love Megaman Legends, and Megaman Legends II. The games for the SNES were good games. I feel that the Megaman games have drastically changed. The X games are really good, they are just different for me.

chrisp623

I'm a Megaman fan 4ever. I grew up with Megaman for the NES and then progressed onto playing the Megaman X games for the SNES. Basically, all the X games from 1-6 are t he best. I have no idea what Capcom was thinking with X7 and X8. I do not like the incorporating of 3D elements into the game and the boss names are really dumb (i.e. Bum Rooster, Avalanche Yeti, Gigabolt Man-O-War, etc.). There is a Megaman X Anniversary Collection coming out this December for PS2 and it will include X1-6 and a racing game only from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back