• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Mole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I love it too. I like how everything is up to the player to get the money and outwit. I like how the game is mostly Mental too. Mental is better then physical alot.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I love Anderson Cooper as the host! But whoever did the last season did a good job too.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Jon Kelley was interesting, but at some points, I felt too much nostalgia-sickness and pined for Anderson and his homosexual tendencies.

Although, Jon did bring a new feel to the show. I liked it.

Wicked

absurdiam
I just finished re-watching Season 2.
My favorite season by far.

Where do you buy the seasons from??

I tried to look and I couldn't find it. I'm from australia so that might be different but tell me anyways so I can check it out.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Where do you buy the seasons from??

I tried to look and I couldn't find it. I'm from australia so that might be different but tell me anyways so I can check it out.

So far, only Seasons 01 and 03 have been released on DVD:

Amazon.com: The Mole - The Complete First Season
Amazon.com: Celebrity Mole - Hawaii

Season 05, I believe, will eventually come to DVD. Season 04, perhaps not. But there is a Youtube channel where you can watch all of Season 02:

YouTube - Molejunkie's Channel

And, really, I downloaded seasons 02, 04 and 05 from IRC, since I already have 01 and 03 on DVD. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back