• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The most fantabulous Puddle Jumper fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Huh? *looks in fridge* YOU BASTARD!!! YOU ATE MY FUDGY BUDDIES lolz

o_O I thought that was chicken. What the fuck did you do to those fudgy buddies?

:p

Oh and hey guys! Thank you for joining. It's BYOB but DoD's fridge is open for business. But be quiet, he's currently sleeping and we wouldn't want to disturb him when he's so nice that he allows us to raid his fridge.

What's AVcon? Haven't heard of it :)

brotherdc

well AVcon is like a manga convention in adelaide and it is awesome az its pretty big look it up on net if u want

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
o_O I thought that was chicken. What the fuck did you do to those fudgy buddies?

:p

Oh and hey guys! Thank you for joining. It's BYOB but DoD's fridge is open for business. But be quiet, he's currently sleeping and we wouldn't want to disturb him when he's so nice that he allows us to raid his fridge.

What's AVcon? Haven't heard of it :)

I put something special on them lol

o_O my fridge is not to raid, and if someone wants to raid it il chop off their fingers *evil grins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back