• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The number of individual keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggamerjh

ok now i have counted several individual key blades, that is seperate key blades that seem to exist independently of one another they are as follows
Kingdom Key
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Mickeys Golden Kingdom Key (does anyone know its real name)
and of course the Dark Keyblade forged from the hearts of princesses
any others?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
All Keyblades are orginally the Kingdom Key...

It's the Keychains that change what the keyblade looks like

So, in reality, there are only:

Sora's Keyblade

Mickey's Inversed Keyblade

The BHK's Keyblade (It's a possibility that this is actually Sora's Keyblade)

nothingness

there are three keyblades: one from the light side (BHK)
one twilight (Sora)
one from the dark side/kingdom hearts (Mickey)
plus rikus one from ansem from the princesses hearts

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, Sora is the one with the Light Keyblade, stupid >_>

Why would Sora have to one for Twlight?

nothingness

well like i think so, but i remember somewhere i read that like BHK was soras light side.. so wouldnt BHK be the light. but ya he is the twilight person with the twilight clothes who lives in twilight town

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I think

Present: Sora's Ultima Weapon
Light: Mickey's Kingdom Key
Dark: Ansem-Riku's True Darkness
Twilight: BHK's Oblivion and Oathkeeper

BHK's Kingdom Key could be his, and he gained the other when Darkness lost its; that would explain why he has two after the True Darkness was destroyed by Sora

Mickey is the puppetmaster!

Though Sora is a defender of Light, I don't think he has the Light Keyblade because his was taken by Riku when his heart was soothed by Darkness. That indicates to me that it is the neutral one, and the others have affiliations (Mickey, the holy-user, Riku, the Dark user, BHK, the light and dark user from twilight)

blu ninjaz

there are 4. one for sora (origional), mickeys (another origonal), ansem/rikus( not an origional but like and opposite keyblade), and bhks keyblade(probley bronze lol). i mean namini did have an oathkeeper chain in khcom(and talks to bhk) which would make bhks 85% one of the origionals. so technicly if u think about it if there is only three keyblades than the fake one is the ansem one because it ws not created the same way as sora mickey and bhks. (*phew*)

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Themuffinman said:
All Keyblades are orginally the Kingdom Key...

It's the Keychains that change what the keyblade looks like

So, in reality, there are only:

Sora's Keyblade

Mickey's Inversed Keyblade

The BHK's Keyblade (It's a possibility that this is actually Sora's Keyblade)

then explain while in brave form (red suit) that sora has 2 keyblades?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The second Keyblade is formed from pure energy Dadides...

The emence power boost Sora gains from Fusing with Goofy allows Sora to extend the energy from his heart in order to form a second keyblade made from the energy of his heart...

chosen destiny

kingdom key
metal chocobo
lion hear
divine rose
oblivion
lost heart
anti-key
lady luck
jungle king
three wishes
crab claw
pupkin head
fairy harp
wishing star
spellbinder
olympia
oathkeeper
ultima weapon
and the kings key

(theres another one as well but you have to complete the game 100% in order to get it)

sinharvest_angel

Themuffinman said:
Yea, Sora is the one with the Light Keyblade, stupid >_>

Why would Sora have to one for Twlight?

actually i would like to differ muffin, b/c what would mickeys blade be then the dark or the other light keyblade, as of now it is known as sora having the silver blade gold handle and mickey with the vice versa, here are my reason, riku was the original master of the keyblade, but he opened his heart to darkness, so it went to soras light heart. now in HB riku is totally engulfed by darkness but when he meets sora, the keyblade goes to riku (b/c his heart was stronger) dispite the fact the he is engulfed by darkness, it chooses riku cause his heart was stronger, y, casue its power hungry idk, now in Atlantica, king tridon is all like paranoid and angered by the keyblade and metioning it brings chaos, well maybe the previous owner was chosen by the blade and did eveil things with it, but he got to keep the keybldae b/c he too had a strong heart, this is what i think

chosen destiny

i think riku has the dark keyblade (the keyblade used to bring kairi back in kh1), the king has the keyblade of light, and sora has the nuetral keyblade. and i think bhk will have his own keyblade that will pocess all the elments (light, dark, and nuetral).

sinharvest_angel

the dark keyblade is gone, cause i remember that right when sora stabbed himself, he dropped the blade on the ground then like a second later it fades away or gets engulfed by the darkness, or something

iholdthekeys

sinharvest_angel said:
the dark keyblade is gone, cause i remember that right when sora stabbed himself, he dropped the blade on the ground then like a second later it fades away or gets engulfed by the darkness, or something
i think that maybe the purpose of the keyblade was no more...... and since it had no more purpose 2 b used.... then it just like dissipated....... cuz in COM riku only uses the soul eater...... so ???.......... BUT......... (gotta luv those butz!)...... when leon was holding the keyblade in kh1 and he gave it 2 sora he held it out and it dissipated 2 but then reappeared in sora's hands........... so maybe since riku did not have a body at the moment it dissipated.......... and maybe it reappeared when riku got his body back???

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The Drive keyblades are created out of energy, so they are not pure keyblades, from what i know, there are 6 Keyblades, they are: Sora's, Mickey's, The Heart Unlocker (although this has vanished, it still counted as a keyblade) and the 3 from DD, BHK is holding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but when he throws oblivion to Riku, he (somehow) materializes a Kingdom Key in his hand... one of the puzzling aspects i don't get about DD...

chosen destiny

ya, i do remember that. but i dont think its gone. i think its just some where waiting to be found.
sinharvest_angel said:

sinharvest_angel

well i dont doubt the reappearecne of the dark keyblade, and iholdthekeys, riku had a body when he lost the keyblade on destiny islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back