• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The number of individual keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
chaywa said:
The Drive keyblades are created out of energy, so they are not pure keyblades, from what i know, there are 6 Keyblades, they are: Sora's, Mickey's, The Heart Unlocker (although this has vanished, it still counted as a keyblade) and the 3 from DD, BHK is holding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but when he throws oblivion to Riku, he (somehow) materializes a Kingdom Key in his hand... one of the puzzling aspects i don't get about DD...
no BHK throws the inverse kingdom key to mickey and you see him flip off the building

chosen destiny

riku never had the keyblade on destiny island?
sinharvest_angel said:
well i dont doubt the reappearecne of the dark keyblade, and iholdthekeys, riku had a body when he lost the keyblade on destiny islands

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
chosen destiny said:
riku never had the keyblade on destiny island?
yea but he would have had the Dark key in Com unless he just didnt want to use it cause he was afraid of his darkness but then he would have used it towards the ending

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
BHK could have had all 3 but Sora's Keyblades in DD, since:
1: Oathkeeper: Keychain of Memories of Kairi: Twilight Keyblade (??)
2: Oblivion: Keychain of Memories of Riku: Dark Keyblade
3: Kingdom Key: Mickey's Keyblade: Keyblade of Light

Then, he was just giving back the 2, or loaning the dark one to Riku, though he now has Dark and Twilight Keyblades.

PS: Does anyone ahve the caption that pops up on Keychain selection about Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, and the 2 Final Mix Chains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back