• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official 13 Organization help thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
first off make sure that before U go into all of these fights to have leveled up all ur drive forms as much as possible before U enter these battles.

Axel- just attack him with an all out furry and watch for the reaction commands, to land free hits on him and inflict more damage, when he hides in the fire lock on to his postion and use the reaction command when it appears, stay close and attack him constantly and he shouldn't be able to attack U at all, but incase he does just jump away when he tries to strike U and continue the same strategy until he is defeated..

Deymx 1st- this is a simple fight really just hit one or two water clones which should trigger the reaction command this allows U to suck in and destroy about 10-15 clones keep up this strategy and U should be able to defeat all 100 in no time at all.

Deymx 2nd- well first off, destroy his water clones with the same strategy mentioned above; once all the clones have been destroyed focus on him to end the battle quickly use Sora/Goofy's coopmove, this takes down alittle bit more than half of his health from there he should try summoning his water clones agains which U must defeat in 10 secs, just attack them and use the reaction command to despose of them quickly, then focus on him and attack nonstop, watch out for his water walls and water balls if ur magic has come back use the coop move again and this battle should end rather quickly

Xaldin- by this time U should have gotten Master form to at least level 3. When the fight starts U need to avoid his attacks and double jump away to avoid taking damage, use the reaction command "Learn" to absorb those orbs, U should just continue to jump and dodge to absorb a max of 9 orbs, when use all 9 in a row and after the last one deliver a air combo platter to him, and immediately after use ur Sora/Goofy coopmove, which inflicts max damage after this he should have only about 1 1/2 health left, when u finish he should start going beserk and slashing wildly-just double jump away to avoid the hit, next he will turn his spheres into a dragon, and though U can't avoid this attack U can minimize the damage, run down to the end of the bridge and take minimal damage and if U have double jump U can avoid more of the blast, from there just continue to attack him when U see and opening and double jump and dash when need, he should go down with no problem

Xigbar-in the begining of the battle just move around and when the reaction commnad comes up use it to deflect his attacks back at him, which causes him to come down, when U see him, use Sora/Goofy's coopmove to damage him greatly, then from there lock on to him and double jump to stun him-by makin his bullets go back at him, then attack him with an all out assualt...soon he should summon a huge bullet to attack u, when U see the command come up use the reaction command to deflect the bullet back at him, it inflicts heavy damage, when U get most of his health down he will start going into a beresk mode, just run around in circles to avoid his attacks, when the phase ends, just continue to attack him and use Sora and goofy's coopmove when needed.....

Luxord- this fight is weird all U need do is attack him and watch out for his reaction commands to inflict damage off his time meter, just keep attacking him and make sure U land more hits on him than he does on U, when he uses his reaction command, try to make sure that the X's don't line up-try to get a O in there somewhere-just attack him until this battle ends

Saix- he starts out in beserker mode off the bat, just run away and double jump to avoid his ground waves, when he releases his weapon, grab it and slide around wait until he gets close and use the reaction command, this should knock him out of beresker mode, if he dropped anymore weapons around the area grab them to inflict more damage, like in the other battles, use Sora/Goory's coopmove to damage him greatly-when he is knocked into the air U can get access damage by attacking him while he is vunerable....when he goes into bereserk mode again use the same strategy just move around and double jump until he drops his weapons, then knock him out of bereserk mode, continue to attack him with everything U have- when he goes into his super beresrk mode, just double jump away and dash around to avoid his attacks...he won't drop any of his weapons while in this state-when the darkness clears he should be back to his old tricks just use the same tactics and this battle should end quickly....

Xemnas-When the battle starts head towards the tower and use ur reaction command, afterwards U well be back on the ground and ready to attack him, just unload on Xemnas and use ur trinity limit when possible, when he uses his saber spin move, just jump in the air and do an air combo to inflict damage while he is moving, he will use the reaction command several times and when he does go up to the tower and use the reaction command, follow this strategy and everything should go smoothly....

*On a side note, I beat all of them on Proud Mode, all the battles took about 2 minutes-3 minutes each....and as always as I forgot to mention heal when needed....... and the coopmove that u need to use is called Knocksmash*

Xemnas battle 1- Well for this U just have to use the reaction command to get to the Tower....just watch for the command and press it when it flashes, then next u should be asked to destroy the tower and keep it from exploding, just attack the heartless to send them into the machine which takes down the two sides of the machine health, making U able to stablize the tower with a reaction command, just continue until they are competely destroyed....next U should be able to destroy a huge Nobody seal, just attack it using ur air combo's, after a pwning the area will fill with nobodies, just destroy them all to make the shield break, when it does continue destroying the seal, after another through pwning, the seal will summon more nobodies, just destroy them and continue back on the seal with the seal destroyed U can move on to the real fight......

Xemnas armoured- just use ur limit moves and attack him with an all out assualt, be careful cause he can use all the others ablities now too, just weave and dodge when needed and attack him endlessly..he should go down with no problems......

Xemnas Dragoon- just fire at the targeted area, and put up ur shields to absorb power for ur maximum shot, continue to fire on the area and absorbing shots with the shield to fire the ultimate blast which ends this fight quickly....after U destroy the given area, the dragon will begin to summon lasers that fire and U non stop, just circle around to avoid the attack....afterwards another area will be avalible for attack, just keep up the same strategy but this time U have heartless that U can deflect and hit back into the Dragon cause major and editional damage to it....just continue until it is destroyed

Xemnas Amoured- I know what Ur thinking lets chrage this guy and finish him off quickly, well no don't try it, cause he Swings his sword which can damage U greatly if U let it, just stand back for a minute or two first and after he swips and U, lunge in for an attack...after U take down about a health bar or two hr eill proceed to knock U away inwhich U have to glide to the buildings he summons which U must reaction command on and crush his Shield, once U've done that he will summon lasers to attack U 3 times, just jump 3 times to avoid the attacks and glide to get safely back to the platform, just continue to attack and avoid his slash attack, he will knock U back again once U take down about 1-2 health bars, and just start the process again..but when U get back to the platform this time Xemnas will summon lasers to scan the area to try and damage U while summoning a shield wall that will damage U on impact, wait for the wall to fade and attack him with a combo platter or U can use Riku/Sora's coop move....he will procceed to hit U back again, but his time he will summon lasers from the very begin which U can't really dodge but they don't damage much....from there just continue the same strategy of getting to the buildings and breaking his shields and then jumping over his lasers, when U land back on the plateform attack him one last time to end this phase of the battle.....

Xemnas Twilight Mode/Final Phase- when the match starts Xemnas will throw U into the air and U must react with a string of reaction commands to avoid his attacks, if U time it right U can cause damage with a combo attack or two, while he is open for a split second continue to reaction command until U land back on the ground, when back on the surface, he will summon his clone to throw twilight beams at U, just use the reaction command to evade them and then unleash a combo or Riku/Sora coopmove, to damage him greatly, after about 2-2 1/2 health is gone Xemnas will throw up back up in the air and its time for another set of reaction commands, but this time when U land back down Xemnas will start firing lasers at U in a stream of furry U can either o after him and attack him nonstop and get hit by the lasers in the process or U can use Sora/Riku's coopmove, after a while of beating he will also cirlce around U and fire a circle of laser around U, U must double jump to avoid the shots or use reflect to guard against them.....After his health has been depleted about 3-4 health bars, he will trap Sora in a beam which slow decreases his health U must control Riku and get to Sora before he kills him...just use Dark Aura to fire little fire balls at Xemnas's clone to keep from getting knocked far back , take a few steps and fire, take a few steps and fire...and repeat until U get to Xemnas and use the reaction command to release Sora, afterwards Xemnas will be vunerable to attack, U can either use regular air combos or the coopmove or Limit Break....after wards Xemnas will summon a Shield of laser which will attack U nonstop- U must quickly press triangle and X to deflect the lasers, cause even any slight mistake can mean certain death, then after all the laser are deflected, U can sit back and watch the awesome cutscene, after wards, attack Xemnas with one last combo or as I prefer using the coopmove.....sit back and watch the ending and U have beatin Kh2

Last edited:

Legato2471

When I fought Demyx the second time I used Comet or Trinity Limit to do the kill 10 things in 10 seconds. Worked like a charm

Legato2471

lol I tried the reaction command like 5 times and always failed so I decided to try comet and trinity and those worked

pimpinhuskie519

l4t1n0pr1d3 >> yeah we all appreciate ur opinion >> next time just keep it to urself thanx and maybe if u havent alrdy heard.... this is a button mashing game

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
He just wants a fight out of me and he ain't gonna get it, I made this thread to help others out, and for me they worked perfectly...and l4t1n0pr1d3 why the hell would I wanna make a strategy that requires the player to get themselves killed or risk getting killed..I made these strategies so the players could get the best experience out of the Organization without having to die so much-Not at all!- Its people like U that give threads a bad name, just cause ur lame ass didn't come up with the thread first....

Well I hope U other guys like these strategies....I worked hard on them to figure out the best ways and like i said before this strategies were done on Proud Mode and without loss--it takes about 2-3 minutes each match

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
With the release of the game this forum is full of hostile people. Some people just don't like taking criticism and think whenever they're wrong that its a threat to themselves. If you can't admit that your wrong than you can not truly create a good guide for people to use. I have every right to voice my opinion, wither you agree with it or not. The flaming was really unnecessary, its things like that which will make your thread horrible, not me criticizing peacefully. The game isn’t just about button mashing., there is a large number of possible combos involving magic and summons along with drives that you failed to mention. Theres also things called guard and reflect that really help out during organization battles, especially using reflect to not take damage during Xaldin’s unblockable wind attacks.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
yeah U could do that and look man I'm sorry I also made this thread for others to voice there strategies as well, and I guess I lost site of that.....So if U have a good strategy for some of them go right ahead and voice ur strategy so man......

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
yeah I know what U mean its just along drawn out battle....I wonder why no one has come to this thread, they keep posting new threads on the same thing, when they could just go here and if my strategy didn't work they can complain, and post there own strategies, why isn't any one coming here...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back