• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official 13 Organization help thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
A Xaldin strategy I posted in another topic.

I beat him when I was level 40 just to be safe, but I'm sure its possible at any level above 36 with my strategy.

-Before the battle-
Before you fight, make sure your drive gauge is at its max level (right now it hsould be around 5 I think). If your summons are maxed out as well, thats a plus. Fill all your item slots with High potions, and if you don't have enough of those substitute them with potions. In your customize menu, have 3 slots filled with Hi potion, Reflectra, and Cura. Also be sure to equip the best armor and accessories along with the rumbling rose keyblade. You can also fill up Donald and Goofys item slots if you wanna play it safe. Donald and Goofy's limit breaks can be used early in the battle, but they're a waste of MP later on.

-The Battle-
As soon as the battle begins Xaldin should use his winds to protect himself. At this point its best you stay as far away from him as possible, while Donald and Goofy stupidly attack him. When the winds no longer protect him is your chance to attack. Using Donald and Goofys limit breaks work great, as well as the use of trinity limit. Be sure to use reaction commands whenever possible. If Xaldin gets your HP low enough, you should summon Chicken Little. Chicken Little is a great summon because whenever you hit the enemy, your HP slowly regenerates. He'll also heal you from time to time if your HP gets too low. Repeat the process until Xaldin goes into a blue aura rage mode in which he also does an "unblockable" wind attack. At this point conserve your MP and use Hi potions if you need to heal. Don't use limit breaks and conserve MP for Reflect. Your only hope to survive his rage mode is a constant pushing of triangle and the jump ability you learn. When he leaves the field and begins his unblockable wind attack, get ready and cast reflect the second before the attack comes near you and keep casting reflect until the attack passes you. This is the only way to not recieve damage from that attack. After that its all luck really. If you followed my strategy so far, you shouldn't have used Mickey once yet, which makes the last part of the battle a little easier knowing you can fall back on Mickey if things get too hectic.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
now thats what I'm talking about others how think they have a better strategy posting in here, thats what this thread was for to help those who need help on a boss and through there ideas and opinions around....Thank U l4t1n0pr1d3

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

ok, 13th, you baisically copied what the strategy guide says, unless they are all huge coencedinces,no offense. Latino Pride, Great strategy, ill tyr it out. in the mean time, can sumone else try and make a strategy for xaldin?pretty please with sugar on top?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
they did...its in this thread, but I didn't copy any of this out of the guide, I just typed out what I remembered from the fights, well basicly what worked for me in Proud Mode, I may have the guide but I just got it for the artwork....so yeah..but thanks for voicing ur opinion, and these fights were designed to not have to rely on Mickey if U can help it

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Well considering Xaldin is a mother******* **** suckin asslicking uncle****** then my only choice is to rely on mickey.

the_13th_member said:
Deymx 2nd- well first off, destroy his water clones with the same strategy mentioned above; once all the clones have been destroyed focus on him to end the battle quickly use Sora/Goofy's coopmove, this takes down alittle bit more than half of his health from there he should try summoning his water clones agains which U must defeat in 10 secs, just attack them and use the reaction command to despose of them quickly, then focus on him and attack nonstop, watch out for his water walls and water balls if ur magic has come back use the coop move again and this battle should end rather quickly

I like to add something, when you start the battle hurry and use Donald's limit - Comet. But use Comet Rain to make it faster, it takes out half of the minions then use the reaction command and the forms that are left should be less than the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back