• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Yeah. I hope they at least put Cecil or Warrior of Light in the next one too. More Final Fantasy characters I say.

I don't want more Final Fantasy per se but I want them a bit more involved and perhaps tied more to the plot like Disney is.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I don't want more Final Fantasy per se but I want them a bit more involved and perhaps tied more to the plot like Disney is.

The balance in Kingdom Hearts I was about right, in my opinion, but I'd still like just one Final Fantasy character who makes a considerable impact on the cast for a relatively good-sized portion of the game (, one who isn't Cloud or anybody from FFVII).

A

Azrael

The balance in Kingdom Hearts I was about right, in my opinion, but I'd still like just one Final Fantasy character who makes a considerable impact on the cast for a relatively good-sized portion of the game (, one who isn't Cloud or anybody from FFVII).

I want to hear your suggestions, my good mate.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I want to hear your suggestions, my good mate.

Well, there isn't a great deal much to say; a character from a Final Fantasy game that isn't overhyped like VI or VII is the only way to give the FF aspect of Kingdom Hearts a more active role without making it clash with everything else.

The Warrior of Light would probably be the best character for this, since he has practically no backstory to restrain his actions in the game.

A

Azrael

Well, there isn't a great deal much to say; a character from a Final Fantasy game that isn't overhyped like VI or VII is the only way to give the FF aspect of Kingdom Hearts a more active role without making it clash with everything else.

The Warrior of Light would probably be the best character for this, since he has practically no backstory to restrain his actions in the game.

Agreed but Nomura wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back