• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Well, since the "Upcoming World" thread was redone I figured we might as well do so with this one too, since the old thread was getting clogged up.

You know the drill, discuss all Final Fantasy related aspects (in regards to KH) in here.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Kefka needs to be in KH and have an unholy relationship with Hades.

'Tis all.

Abbot

Zidane, more Vivi, Steiner, Terra, Locke, Onion Knight. Cloud of Darkness, Kuja, Jecht, Kefka.

Put them in KH, and tone down FF7 (to almost non-existence), and I will be a happy camper.

Also, Eiko, and Blank.

Lonbilly

Awards
Oh, and also, no more FFVII cameos/characters. More FFVIII, FFVI, FFIII, FF, etc.

We need Warrior of Light though. He'd be excellent for BbS.

A

Azrael

Look if it were me. I would had made the group in KH1 like this.

Cid from FFVII - replace him with Cid from FFIII

Aerith from FFVII - give her up for Rosa for whatever her name was in FFIV or girl Terra (Tina)

Squall - keep him

Yuffie - Rikku as originally intended

But Warrior of Light

Lonbilly

Awards
I'd rather they only have Zell, Rinoa, Squall/Leon, Seifer, and Ultimecia. But Fuu and Rai had to get put in. :/

Anyway, we also need Jecht. Lots and lots of smexy Jecht.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I actually like Fuu and Rai along with seifer, still, it's not like everyone knew it was them, there real names were slightly longer

TJF16

If Zack were in it, could he die, like in FFVII?
That might give a bit more depth to the Final Fantasy subplot.
What if:
Sephiroth kills Zack, which is why Cloud and Sephiroth despise each other so much.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont tihnk Zack will ever appear in kh, he looks far too similar to terra by clothes and hair.

A

Azrael

If Zack were in it, could he die, like in FFVII?
That might give a bit more depth to the Final Fantasy subplot.
What if:
Sephiroth kills Zack, which is why Cloud and Sephiroth despise each other so much.

Shut up.

No more FF7. I'm willing to tolerate Genesis as long as he's separate from the Sephy subplot.

We need Jecht. To fish with his sword. Half-Naked. Shaking his Hair and showing his muscles. Laying down on Aqua.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Shut up.

No more FF7. I'm willing to tolerate Genesis as long as he's separate from the Sephy subplot.

We need Jecht. To fish with his sword. Half-Naked. Shaking his Hair and showing his muscles. Laying down on Aqua.

FF7 overflow isnt really a problem, its that they put them in too close to the story sometimes, i would like an ff7 comedy relief like cait sith to appear, he is really suited for kh series and i was a bit surprised that he didnt appear in traverse town.

genesis? maybe, highly doubt it.

Jecht laying down on agua? ew....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd like to see Freya in there, possibly as a party member.
And a Gligamesh. Tonberry-like Heartless maybe. Miss those guys.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
no i expect gilgamesh in kh but as a heartless, i dont see why gilgamesh is so popular.

Heartless works too I supposed, though I'd go for him as a Heartless boss if that was so. And Cause he's so fun to fight and can do some damage. Least what from I remember the Gilgamesh enemy in FF7 doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back