• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak-Eu

Heya all :)
-Today i started to think about something after i read the translation one of the latest Nomura interviews translated by Krexia about BBS.
:The badges the three of them wear have the seal of their school. "If you look closely you might see that it resembles a certain mark..." (Here is a link where u can see the badges: http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/98a3b87c12313380deb6916b3ee174aa1234433480_full.jpg )
I've been through every single disney cartoon to see where it comes from, and i cant think of any or see any signs of those emblems in any disney-related movie. And since im not into FF i thought maybe some of u knew where it might come from? if we find out we might be able to find out who's TAV's teacher/master :)
- No flaming if its been said before :D

Kitsune_XIII

By god you are right on the money.......Anyway I think it would be interesting for zack to be in there only because he and terra are like carbon copy look alikes lol

If Zack were in it, could he die, like in FFVII?
That might give a bit more depth to the Final Fantasy subplot.
What if:
Sephiroth kills Zack, which is why Cloud and Sephiroth despise each other so much.

Zack! FtW!
And the Sephy killing Zack could work. Very very well.

i dont tihnk Zack will ever appear in kh, he looks far too similar to terra by clothes and hair.

'Cept... Zack came first, so its actually TERRA that looks far to similar to ZACK... so he could still show up.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk they should just stick with the FF characters they have now, maybe a 2-3 new ff characters, but that's about it

Roxas12

I'm almost certain that in future KH games at least a few of the characters featured in Dissidia will show up. Dissidia, like KH, gave certain FF characters voices. Square Enix casted voice actors for the Dissidia characters for a reason. I doubt they are just going to have them have voices in one game, then never do it again. Steve Burton was the first voice of Cloud ever, and this voice appeared for the first time in Kingdom Hearts. Because fans seemed to approve, Cloud was given a voice in not only KH2 but also the FF7 expansion games. Characters like Zidane have been given voices in Dissidia, so that now opens doors for them to appear in Kingdom Hearts games or Dissidia sequels. My personal choices for characters to appear would be Ingus from FF3(doubtful), Quina Quen(again doubtful but his/her voice would be HILARIOUS), and Kefka because I truly feel like there needs to be another FF villain besides Sephiroth. Let's give another FF villain a very difficult boss battle, yes?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I wouldn't mind any characters from FFXII as long as it isn't Vaan. His face scares the fuck outta me.

RememberRoxas

The only thing I don't like about Vaan is his costume.Why in the world did S-E dress him in a vest without a shirt underneath?
Balthier dresses like a pilgrim and Disney's gonna want his gun removed if he was in KH.
Basch is...okay I guess.But i think Vossler(Or was it Vossier I forgot)would be the best ff12 character to put in Kingdom hearts.He reminds me of Auron.

State

Awards
Who?
Oh i forgot that one gorilla hunter dude had a gun in first KH.

seems like someone hasn't played that many ff games. :/
oh yeah? what's that? another point? a DISNEY character that had a gun? oh yeah.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Haha no one discusses FF12 characters.Well Ashe and Vossler are kinda cool, but the clothing in FF12 is waaaay to medieval for KH. Nomura will have to fix that.
Yeah we totally need more character assassination in KH.

I wouldn't mind any characters from FFXII as long as it isn't Vaan. His face scares the fuck outta me.
Get out.

oh please, let balthier or basch in there!
fix'd and also no.

The only thing I don't like about Vaan is his costume.Why in the world did S-E dress him in a vest without a shirt underneath?
Balthier dresses like a pilgrim and Disney's gonna want his gun removed if he was in KH.
Because he is a gentlemen from Archadia and that's how Archadians dress, culture analysis ftw.

Basch is...okay I guess.But i think Vossler(Or was it Vossier I forgot)would be the best ff12 character to put in Kingdom hearts.He reminds me of Auron.
How about we just leave the greatness of FF12 out of KH completely. Yeah I think that would be best.

/fanboy anger

Beyer

what about biggs and wedge in kh?

Wedge is in Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden in KH2 as a shop owner and Biggs is in Twilight Town as a shop owner as well.

Also, I agree with the overload of FF7 characters. I love them all but it would have worked better if they had similar numbers from each (not necessarily all) the numbered FF games.
Something I enjoyed was Setzer. He was a 2D character as far as I remember (not ENTIRELY positive there hasn't been a 3D remake of FF6) and I just think how the remade him was great so I encourage more 2D characters to be introduced.

I also want more of the game plot lines such as Aerith tragically dying or Palom and Porom using Stone to save (why not make it Sora?) Cecil and friends. Even add a Tidus and Jecht hate relationship.
I think Palom and Porom would have worked better than the 3 FFX-2 chicks. How can we make a Tidus-Yuna relationship when she is a fairy with a personality NOTHING like her FF one (Would Yuna work for Maleficent? I don't think so but apparently she does!) and Tidus being some kid on an Island!

There are way too many characters I would love to see so I am not gonna list them all.
The main ones are:
WOL
Kefka
Cait Sith
Red 13 (This is really going against my annoyance with the FF7 inflation)
Lulu
Rydia
Palom and Porom

A

Azrael

Wedge is in Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Garden in KH2 as a shop owner and Biggs is in Twilight Town as a shop owner as well.

Also, I agree with the overload of FF7 characters. I love them all but it would have worked better if they had similar numbers from each (not necessarily all) the numbered FF games.
Something I enjoyed was Setzer. He was a 2D character as far as I remember (not ENTIRELY positive there hasn't been a 3D remake of FF6) and I just think how the remade him was great so I encourage more 2D characters to be introduced.

I also want more of the game plot lines such as Aerith tragically dying or Palom and Porom using Stone to save (why not make it Sora?) Cecil and friends. Even add a Tidus and Jecht hate relationship.
I think Palom and Porom would have worked better than the 3 FFX-2 chicks. How can we make a Tidus-Yuna relationship when she is a fairy with a personality NOTHING like her FF one (Would Yuna work for Maleficent? I don't think so but apparently she does!) and Tidus being some kid on an Island!

There are way too many characters I would love to see so I am not gonna list them all.
The main ones are:
WOL
Kefka
Cait Sith
Red 13 (This is really going against my annoyance with the FF7 inflation)
Lulu
Rydia
Palom and Porom

This is an alternate universe so Aerith doesn't die. Palom or Porom would had been good for KHII. KH Yuna does not know KH Tidus. It's an alternate universe, get that in your head you stupid fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back