• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official KH2 Sephiroth Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
lolz...I love this fight XD...I play it over and over again XD....just yesterday I tried something REALLY challenging with Sephiroth and I don't recommend it to anyone because it was agonizing , I had sora at level 99 and I was playing in Proud mode.I got the insane idea from a frnd to beat Sephiroth with the kingdom key, it took me exactly 34 times to finally beat him..Hell it was devastating but YAYS I won XD haha...it was really cool ^ ^ . lolz

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Re: F*** SEPHIROTH!!!

Well that means you just try harder next time!
Strategy guides help too.
Do you have all of your drive forms leveled up to the max?

Firagex

Well that means you just try harder next time!
Strategy guides help too.
Do you have all of your drive forms leveled up to the max?

Drive forms won't help him, You fight Sephiroth alone. If your talking about getting the abilities like high jump and glide that come with leveling up drive forms, then yes he should level up drive forms.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Drive forms won't help him, You fight Sephiroth alone. If your talking about getting the abilities like high jump and glide that come with leveling up drive forms, then yes he should level up drive forms.
Well that's what I meant. All of the growth abilities will save your butt more than one time.
Also, you'll want to have either Hi Potions or Elixirs on a shortcut, just in case you aren't able to stop Heartless Angel from taking all your magic and only leaving a bit of health left.

TheOblivion

No all my drive forms are lvl 2 :p but i beated him anyway 10 minutes ago :D

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

ok, well, congrats. But still try to level up your drive forms.

LionHeart14

I still can't beat Sephiroth lol. I'm like level 70-something and all of my drives except Final are max (Final's level 2) but I still haven't beat him. I don't really care enough to bother trying too hard :lol:

GriffinB

I was around Level 85 with Decisive Pumpkin and all my forms maxed out besides final. It really wasn't too hard for me. I didn't have too much trouble with KH1 Seph either.

x37rnu4

Awards
What? KH2 Sephy is harder than KH1 Sephy! In Kh2, the man had frickin' aerial combos (which are easily to get away from if you have aerial dodge)!! Matter of fact - I still haven't beaten KH2 Sephy DX'''

~*~*~*~*

Sora: Xemnas - there's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?
Xemnas: ...Unfortunately...I don't.
- KH2

Xehanort's Heartless: Behold the endless abyss! Within lies the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts! Look as hard as you are able - you'll not find even the smallest glimmer of light. From those dark depths are all hearts born. Even yours.
-KH1

Izayoi

galactic cancer
What? KH2 Sephy is harder than KH1 Sephy! In Kh2, the man had frickin' aerial combos (which are easily to get away from if you have aerial dodge)!! Matter of fact - I still haven't beaten KH2 Sephy DX'''

This is very wrong. Just because he had aerial combos doesn't mean he's any hard; for instance, you can recover much easier in the air in KH2 than KH1. Not to mention there was no real aerial combat in KH1 to begin with.

KH1 Sephy requires more skill because of the way fighting is in KH1; much more choppy and strategy-based rather than button-mashing and Limit-abusing. I walktzed in at leve 40-sometihng and kicked his ass. KH1 Sephy needs like, at least 60-70 and the correct skills and abilties.

What is with those quotes? You have a signature option for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back