• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Draw does that? Wish I'd have known that

Also, using a surge while he's using raging storm damages him, and gives you enough time to dodge the next rush at you
I got 2 life bars down when he was using that move
yeah, but sometimes he'll use renewal block while you attack him when he's doing that. And if that happens, the fire brings you down to 1 HP automatically. So it's a bit risky.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Renewal Block is gay, you do for example, 1/4 a bar, he regains almost all of that damage

Plus second chance/Once more allow you to live the whole raging storm barrage

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yeah, damn block, and he can use it in the middle of his ass getting kicked

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Before he finishes multiplying, hit him with a surge, it kills all of the clones

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Before he finishes multiplying, hit him with a surge, it kills all of the clones
pretty obvious. Although when he does this, it leaves you open to an attack.

So as soon as you see him clone, you're pretty much gauranteed to take damage, even if you can take out all of the clones.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think the clones are easy to kill without leaving yourself open

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Is that a clone or two always survive, or then again, if I survive the clones, he does the orb thing...>_<'
During one of my failed attempts to beat him as Ven, he turned invisible, sent out the orbs, used raging storm, AND cloned all at the same time. So I had an invisible flaming MF attacking me along side his clones, as I'm getting shot at by lasers.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I just needed a 2999 post lol !

Also, I think MF isn't that hard anymore, completely know his patterns

Last edited:

noheartx

so i finally beat him last night. Now that i think about it u need to be COMPLETELY offensive like i just spammed surges and used a potion like 2 times it kept him either flinching or guarding and it never gave him a chance to attack even if u occasionally healed him a little the damage adds up

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I FINALLY defeated him with Terra, take that MF!
He had just one HP Bar, and that time I didn't healed myself, I just kept using thunder surge, he died right when he was about to do the orb attack. X_X

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
So the Surges are the way to go, huh? Alright, wish me luck! I've got about 4 Thunder Surges in my deck right now, should I get more or is that good? I've got max attack haste and Max Thunder Boost.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
So the Surges are the way to go, huh? Alright, wish me luck! I've got about 4 Thunder Surges in my deck right now, should I get more or is that good? I've got max attack haste and Max Thunder Boost.
I did it with two curaga spells and all of the rest as thunder surge for Terra.
Same for Aqua.
I higly suggest getting a max draw (it makes easier to recollet your commands as he uses tornado) and thunders boosts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back