• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The older Kairi is sooooooo good looking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

ThEcRoWiNg said:
lol, yes she is hot, can anybody say:
Kingdom Hearts Hentai?

Ohh... God... Minnie Mouse stripping... What the hell is wrong with you guys!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
At least we know what the Disney couples( SoraxKairi, ArielxEric, AladdinxJasmine, MickeyxMinnie, DonaldxDaisy) are doing off screen...Hot Coffee anyone :D ?

starry_eyed_hero

Personally, I can only think of 1 disney character who I could possibly find sexually attractive, and that's Jane from Tarzan.

I know, some of you may be saying, "What about Ariel or Jasmine?" The main reason I dont find Ariel or Jasmine sexy is because they are characters from among the greatest generations of disney movies that I grew up with. It's almost like the same reason that I wouldn't be attracted to a hot sister or cousin.

The reason I can find Jane sexy, is because I've never watched Tarzan, and so I never really got into it or anything. When I look at Ariel, I see a sweet young mermaid who dreams of going beyond her undersea world, but when I look at Jane, all I see is a hot peice of ass.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
actually yes, this is kinda sick when you think about...
...being...
...sexually attracted to an un-real, non-existent, (did i mention un-real?) video-game character that isn't exactly human-human (sora, kairi, riku etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back