• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The older Kairi is sooooooo good looking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm use to seeing things a few days, maybe a few weeks late, but a few years late, this is really something.

No offense but do u really think that a few years have passed and we haven't discussed the older more mature Kairi looks...look at other posts and other topics before posting talked about stuff...

Yazagi

ill say the same thing, shes hot, just look at her, it only get one year older and too many changes, wow, im in love!!

P

Prince_of_Light

Agreed. She's much better looking in the sequel. In KH1, she looks like a 12 year old...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
hey, try to get a pic of her in her pink areis outfit. i know what it loks like, but those who dont deserve to see her in all her hotness and fashion sense. god i wish someone in my school looked like kairi, or at least namine. even one of the ff girls(yuffie, areis, ect) would be great. and now i end my rant, good day

onyxrhapsody87

I hope you guys have girlfriends... You can show them this thread and how much you are worshiping a body that exists only in a game...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
okay...shes hot..theres no reason to post anymore..because people will just say the samething over and over..this thread is dead!

文偉立

newb programmer
Ah...I understand. People, please do not view this as a noob thread but rather a Kairi fanatic thread. Perhaps this shouldn't be it's own individual thread though, OmegaCloud. Find a Kairi fan thread and post there, Omega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back