• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The origins of the Mighty Weapon... The Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i know this has been posted a shipload of times but i just want to share my theories... so be kool and don't flame! thanx!!!!

Just to clarify...
the darkness existed way back when kairi lost her home to the darkness. Malifecent took over Radiant Garden. She probably made the soul eater back then.

Now the origins of the keyblade!
Kingdom Key was the original keyblade made-or created-.
Key of the world was formed-or again created-when a warrior of the light realm, in this case King Mickey, got into Kingdom Hearts. The king acquired the keyblade when he literally went inside Kingdom Hearts and fought the Heartless inside.---My theory is that he acquired the key fighting with the Dream Sword. then later transformed the same way the wooden sword changed into the keyblade when Sora put his heart and thought into Donald and Goofy. Causing them to do the same to him, transforming the toy into the keyblade. Still Riku had the power of the keyblade...---
Way to the Dawn. Because Riku opened his heart to the darkness, and because the king already acquired that realm's keyblade, he continued fighting with his Soul Eater. After a while, his thoughts of his friends, the islands, and the king, adding the fact that he was the rightful master of the keyblade, the key to the twilight was formed.
now the keychains:
when Sora helped the worlds, the guardian of that world aka the movies' protagonists. or just guardian like Auron in the Underworld.
when given, Sora change the chain attached to Kingdom Key and got that world's key. But because they are given to Sora, and not originally made FOR the keyblade, the keyblades from Sunset Horizons only showed the world's key . Yet they are fake. Now about Oathkeeper, Kairi's good luck charm. it was given to Sora as a promise that if they ever got separated again, the charm, in addition to their hearts, they would reunite once more. like i said, that charm is connected to Sora's heart. that's how Roxas summoned that keyblade. Oblivion was like the charm from kairi. except this was left behind by AntiSora that Riku made with the power of the darkness. You see, Sora didn't destroyed AntiSora completely, but only defeated it. Now Riku sent it back into darkness leaving the crown chain behind. Again AntiSora was created by Riku's heart. And that being connected to Sora's. Making Roxas Wield it too. About Key to the Heart, that's a different kind of key. made by the empty heart shells of the 6 Princesses of Heart. Remember that in order to open the last keyhole, you need the 7 Princesses' hearts!. so the empty shells made the keyblade making it to open hearts. Malifecent's heart was opened to more darkness. if Riku/Xehanort's Heartless opened Sora's heart, he would be engulfed in light at the end destroying him. in Ansem the Wise's Reports, he wondered what happened when a person opened his own heart. That effect is made because of the shells, they are empty and that "sucks" other ppl's hearts.
but that was destroyed by Sora when he opened his own heart. then... well u no the rest.
Kairi's keyblade is a mysterious 1 aight!
But my theory is this: Remember that Riku wanted to try a paupo fruit with kairi b4 sora did? he fell in love with her b4 the whole accident happened.and i think he still does... since Sora hasn't kissed kairi or not even an "i love you"
so he had a paupo fruit and whatever happened and that became a keyblade: made or the love that riku had or has for kairi. even though the story is leaning towards sora and kairi... at one point riku loved kairi.
because i have only seen the keyblade twice, i have no idea how that came to life... maybe thats why its not one of the keyblades that are in the center of Sunset Horizons.

Again.... My Ideas are those. plz show some respect and don't flame me aight? thanx!

----Edwin

EDIT: now my "sig" will be Khilango

---Khilango

Last edited:

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
most is good, cept kairi dosent have a keyblade, its not hers to summon. cause she isnt a kb master. it was made by riku, so she could protect herself. its part of riku. not kairi.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
most is good, cept kairi dosent have a keyblade, its not hers to summon. cause she isnt a kb master. it was made by riku, so she could protect herself. its part of riku. not kairi.

i really dont know much of that keyblade and the other one so i need some ideas .... realistic ideas!!!!

and i refered to kairi becasue that will show some separation

The Oathkeeper represents the bond between Sora & Kairi. The paopu fruit could possibly link to this...

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
The Oathkeeper represents the bond between Sora & Kairi. The paopu fruit could possibly link to this...

Kairi gives her lucky charm that she was making while you gathered the stuff for the raft. she says so when u talk to her. the paopu fruit did not had n e connection b/n Sora, Kairi of the keyblade at all because Sora tossed the fruit when Riku gave it to him. He thought it was all fun and games about it, later in the game, he starts feeling a little regret for not eating the fruit with Kairi.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
true!
but we only see her, smacking heartless. lol
My friend asked me if the letter from kh2 was in ant way related to the keyblade. My answer is that there is. The king is warning them about that dangers of the keyblade and about the war that's on the horizon. (figure of speech, meaning that a war was near)
And thank you all for the ideas of kairi's keyblade.
Peace!

---Edwin

EDIT: many ppl probably were transered to this site to review my keyblade theory ... just letting you know that Keyblader of a Nobody and Theory Master are the same person.

---Khilango
PS Edwin is ma name but am Chilango so i changed my signature...

Last edited:

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
I needed to update the theory since the new secret ending is up n about...
so am going to edit this post as many times as possible to avoid spam and to continue the theory.

what i'm going to be talking about s the Starseeker;s Keyblade in the king's hands and
the Eye in the keyblades of Baldo and Spider-man impersonator and
the Chaser's keyblsblades (this one will still be looked upon for a long, long time till we get new info on them... which by then 'll prob'ly be in bood camp after high school to join the Navy lol (ok off subject!)
n e wyz pls be sincere and flame cuzx i love to flame if this info that i'm suplying is not correct, not because of my grammar nor attitude.

---Khilango

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
makes sense except the Kairi one but I guess the Keyblade kairi used is in all a mystery so I guess it was a good attempt at her keyblade. Good theories!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Ibelieve it's kairi's goodluck charm that links Sora and Kairi, and thereby making the Oathkeeper keychain. Oathkeeper as in keeping the promise Sora made to return her goodluck charm. I don't know why Roxas had it with Oblivion though, maybe because he was born out of that promise, where for Kairi, Sora opened his own heart?

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Ibelieve it's kairi's goodluck charm that links Sora and Kairi, and thereby making the Oathkeeper keychain. Oathkeeper as in keeping the promise Sora made to return her goodluck charm. I don't know why Roxas had it with Oblivion though, maybe because he was born out of that promise, where for Kairi, Sora opened his own heart?

yup yup!!! :thumbsup:

---Khilango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back