• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Princesses of Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
.:KL:. said:
THEY COULD HAVE GAVE HER LEGS.

They gave her legs in the movie like two times. They could have gave her legs if they wanted to.

Who exactly? Ursula or King Triton? Both hate anything to do with the keyhole? I doubt they'd do it. So who else?

Oogie Boogie

I agree if they gave Ariel legs like in the movie.

I think that Ariel wasn't one because they didn't want to have to many princesses so they chose 7. Though they needed to have the main ones such as Cinderella and Rose because they are from well known disney films. Though they needed to create better worlds such as Halloween town instead of Cinderella's crappy wolrd. Then again that still doesn't explain why Alice was a Princess.

Kh_Johny

Princesses of Heart must have a pure heart full of innocence and purity. They can't be Princesses of Heart unless they have commited nothing harmful of anyway.

A theory says that Kairi was a princess in a far land, or soon will be, until heartless attacked that land. So Kairi escaped and came to Destiny Islands.

Areil wasn't born human. She might not have one heart, but maybe two. Ariel also stole her fathers trident for her own selfish needs, so she was guilty, or not innocent.

Princesses of Heart don't nessecerily have to do good deeds,but musn't do bad deeds.

Did Alice do something right? No, but did she do somehting wrong, no!

I hope this clears up some confusion

Moogle Queen said:
You know, maybe Sqaure-Enix should add Princes of Hearts in KH2. That could be an intrsting storyline.

I disagree... The princesses were only there to introduce us more to Kingdom hearts and for the keyblade and to show sora the way to seal the door

I believe they're not needed any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back