• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The rest of the Order's real name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

Altough it's not directly aimed at the topic, vexen > even - the name means "between afternoon and nightfall" - twilight

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Uh, I thought Larxene's could have been Elenar, Squex has used that name before, with Elenar from FF7, who was blonde too (no I'm not saying Larxene is Elenar's nobody...) But you put Roxas on that list, why? We know he's Sora's nobody and the names come from the name they had before they became a nobody or the name of the person they are a nobody of. And the names could have an 'x' in them before they're a nobody. And Axel's name is already symbolic; from it we could speculate about what he actually did in Kh2 when he sacrificed himself ^_^

Wanderer #13

Xaldin said:
No.07 サイクス(Saix)     月 「月に舞う魔人」  ソード   本体「Isa」イサ
No.08 アクセル(Axel)     炎 「踊る火の風」   チャクラム   本体「ael」アェル
No.09 デミックス(Demyx)   水 「夜想の調べ」   シタール 本体「myde」マイド  
No.10 ルクソード(Luxord)   時 「運命を賭す者」  カード   本体「Droul」ドロール
No.11 マールーシャ(Marluxia) 花 「優雅なる凶刃」 サイズ   本体「Maliaru」マリアル
No.12 ラクシーヌ(Larxene)   雷 「非情の妖姫」  スローワー  本体「Enelar」 エネラル
No.13 ロクサス(Roxas)     光 「めぐり合う鍵」  キーブレード  OP本体「Sora」編の主人公

There's no need to translate it since we already know that it's talking about the stasis such as weapon and element but, could these indeed be the rest of the order's real name? Found it at kh2ch

Wow. That's really interesting, and I've been waiting to find out the rest of their names. They seem to fit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they're proven in the game.

Maxtaunkown

Larxene's name is probaly not enelar, I've never leard that name. I think its more likely Arlene

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Enelar is the name of an elecrical company and Arlene is to bland... I mean look at the names we already have. Xehanort, Ansem, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Namine... These are FAR from normal names... Enelar isn't that far fetched.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Ansem/Sephy said:
Cool find Xal, but all I was really interested only in the Org. Members that were Ansem's disciples, considering their roles are far more interesting . . . Oh, and if this isn't what you just saw, there is some really freaky info on Larxene on wikipedia . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larxene . . . two words: Larxene is a b****y perv . . .

.... That's interesting. Nice find, again, Xaldin.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Photious Harp said:
Who said that?

The X added the name is part of joining the Org... So you have to take one X out of each members name to get the letters that make up the original... Axel only has one X so he can't be Alex.

Photious Harp

MyInnerFred said:
The X added the name is part of joining the Org... So you have to take one X out of each members name to get the letters that make up the original... Axel only has one X so he can't be Alex.

Is this factual information? They way I see it, each Order member's name is an anagram of their original with an X in it. Since Axel's name follows this rule, I see no problem.

However, you seem to have heard official information that says "each member has an extra X added to the anagram."

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Photious Harp said:
Is this factual information? They way I see it, each Order member's name is an anagram of their original with an X in it. Since Axel's name follows this rule, I see no problem.

However, you seem to have heard official information that says "each member has an extra X added to the anagram."

You just contradictred yourself...

"Each Order member's name is an anagram of their original with an X in it."

That's what I just said...

Roxas = Sora with an X. Roxas real name is Sora.
Xenmas = Ansem with an X. Xenmas real name is Ansem.

What you said is pretty much the same as what I said. Xenmas true name is Ansem, when he started the Org he renamed himself and the other first main members something with an X in it. The X stood for the betray, X = to cross, that they had suffered from their originals, since the true forms (atleast in Xenmas case) and discarded them.

Photious Harp

MyInnerFred said:
You just contradictred yourself...

"Each Order member's name is an anagram of their original with an X in it."

That's what I just said...

Roxas = Sora with an X. Roxas real name is Sora.
Xenmas = Ansem with an X. Xenmas real name is Ansem.

What you said is pretty much the same as what I said. Xenmas true name is Ansem, when he started the Org he renamed himself and the other first main members something with an X in it. The X stood for the betray, X = to cross, that they had suffered from their originals, since the true forms (atleast in Xenmas case) and discarded them.

Yes, but if Alex=Axel, then Axel still has an X in it. I don't see why it's a rule that an X would have to be added if one already existed. This seems to be a huge assumption, since no other character's original name has an X in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back