• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The rest of the Order's real name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No.07 サイクス(Saix)     月 「月に舞う魔人」  ソード   本体「Isa」イサ
No.08 アクセル(Axel)     炎 「踊る火の風」   チャクラム   本体「ael」アェル
No.09 デミックス(Demyx)   水 「夜想の調べ」   シタール 本体「myde」マイド  
No.10 ルクソード(Luxord)   時 「運命を賭す者」  カード   本体「Droul」ドロール
No.11 マールーシャ(Marluxia) 花 「優雅なる凶刃」 サイズ   本体「Maliaru」マリアル
No.12 ラクシーヌ(Larxene)   雷 「非情の妖姫」  スローワー  本体「Enelar」 エネラル
No.13 ロクサス(Roxas)     光 「めぐり合う鍵」  キーブレード  OP本体「Sora」編の主人公

There's no need to translate it since we already know that it's talking about the stasis such as weapon and element but, could these indeed be the rest of the order's real name? Found it at kh2ch

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Can't say if it's true or not, there's no sign of evidence, they do sound like they fit as names, but I just can't put my foot down as 100% confirmed till I find the right proof, it may be in an Ansem report.

AinzX

I was thinking about those names in particular a while ago especially axel - ael/ale - both of which are male names as with droul

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No, Moon meant Moon, Saix's element has no control over gravity, he can create a full moon as an arena, when he goes into 'Berserk Mode'

And yeah oddly the time bit does seem to be off.. Luxord's is illusion, as he is able to turn Sora into a Card when you fight him.

AinzX

Xaldin said:
No.07 サイクス(Saix)     月 「月に舞う魔人」  ソード   本体「Isa」イサ
No.08 アクセル(Axel)     炎 「踊る火の風」   チャクラム   本体「ael」アェル
No.09 デミックス(Demyx)   水 「夜想の調べ」   シタール 本体「myde」マイド  
No.10 ルクソード(Luxord)   時 「運命を賭す者」  カード   本体「Droul」ドロール
No.11 マールーシャ(Marluxia) 花 「優雅なる凶刃」 サイズ   本体「Maliaru」マリアル
No.12 ラクシーヌ(Larxene)   雷 「非情の妖姫」  スローワー  本体「Enelar」 エネラル
No.13 ロクサス(Roxas)     光 「めぐり合う鍵」  キーブレード  OP本体「Sora」編の主人公

There's no need to translate it since we already know that it's talking about the stasis such as weapon and element but, could these indeed be the rest of the order's real name? Found it at kh2ch
weird that saix's real assumed name isa is the arabic form of the name jesus, also i was thinking that enelar could be elenar after all there's not 100% confirmation

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Xaldin said:
No, Moon meant Moon, Saix's element has no control over gravity, he can create a full moon as an arena, when he goes into 'Berserk Mode'

And yeah oddly the time bit does seem to be off.. Luxord's is illusion, as he is able to turn Sora into a Card when you fight him.
Unless Sora was a card in a past life and Luxord was turning back time to when he was a card.

*laughs*

kh2luva

isn't sora's name ソラ?????????? i typed it btw :D, anyways or is those just like something else????

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Unless Sora was a card in a past life and Luxord was turning back time to when he was a card.

-cough- Yugi-oh - Chain of Memories -cough-

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
OK, I didn't believe it at first, but maybe there really are meanings behind the names, although this really might be a coincidence: Remember Larxene the electrifying Order member goes with the name of Enelar: go here and be astonished as I was upon viewing it:

http://www.enelar.com.co/

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
-clicks-.......FREAKY

-cries- I was hoping Square-Enix would be orignal with their names this time.

Ansem/Sephy

Cool find Xal, but all I was really interested only in the Org. Members that were Ansem's disciples, considering their roles are far more interesting . . . Oh, and if this isn't what you just saw, there is some really freaky info on Larxene on wikipedia . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larxene . . . two words: Larxene is a b****y perv . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back