• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
YAY! 3 new fans! -gives cookies-

Chapter 19

“Was that really Zexion?!” gasped Sora as he and Riku ran down the halls.

“I think so,” panted Riku, keeping a fast pace next to Sora.

“Well then why don’t we get him?” asked Sora, still running.

“Do you WANT to be turned into a Sora sushi platter?” exclaimed Riku, pointing back to the mosh pit behind them.

“But we need to tell Axel!” demanded Sora.

“We will in a....OH SHIT!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Where are we going?” sighed Demyx who was losing interest in this rescue mission.

“Uh...” mumbled Axel, and looked around to see where there were, “Honestly, I have no clue, all I know is that we have to save Larxene, and TRY to find Zexion,” he explained.

“If he’s still alive,” muttered Demyx coldly.

Axel sighed and looked at Demyx, “Demyx this is not like you at all, usually you’re all annoyingly cheerful and stuff,” replied Axel firmly.

“Yeah well..it’s different now, okay?” huffed the Melodious Nocturne, starting his pace again.

“What do you me-“ he started but was interrupted by the walls shaking and a loud commotion from upstairs.

“GAH! HE’S ALIVE!!!!HELP!!”

Axel (his face like O_O ) and Demyx (O.O) stared at the stairway where the commotion was being heard.

“C’mon! It could be Zexion!” ordered Axel as they started forward.

“Not so fast, I have to deal with you first,” hissed a familiar voice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zexion was mad, VERY mad. When he thought it had been the end of him, his remaining seconds of life slowly inching away as he caught the final glimpse of the sky and then nothing. When he came to, he had a sharp pain in side and head. He looked around for a sign of where he was, and he gasped.

He was in the dungeons of the higher levels, he crawled over to the bars and noticed a computer screen humming while recording the actions of the others.

“Ah, number six, good to see that you are awake,” a booming voice said calmly.

“Xemnas..” growled Zexion hoarsely.

“Why did you betray us, Zexion? The organization, the ones that taught you everything you know, took you in, gave you a home,” he grinned evilly.

Zexion remained silent, staring at the ground.

“Besides,” he continued “It’s not like your so-called friends are any better, they just shrugged their shoulders at the news of your would-be death.”

“Lies..” hissed Zexion weakly.

“You’d like to think so, wouldn’t you?” he smirked while gesturing to the screen, it showed everyone silent at the news, then continuing their search.

Of course, Zexion was smarter than that, he saw the real reactions. Demyx’s crying, Axel’s shock, everyone so guilty of what happened.

Zexion knew what the Superior was trying to do, so he decided to play along. Hiding the satisfaction that they did care, he remained silent.

“You see, Zexion? They never cared, now come, the other members are waiting,” replied Xemnas with a satisfied smirk.

Zexion reluctantly got up and followed him into the lab, where Vexen, Xigbar, Luxord, Lexaeus, Saix, watched a struggling Larxene in the corner, she noticed Zexion, and was about to say something before the Axel replica slashed her over the head.

Zexion was more angry than ever now, but he stayed in the shadows, preparing his attack. He listened to their plans and as they rambled on about how they would brain-wash him.

“He is either dead or injured somewhere,” laughed Saix, Zexion growled, knowing they were talking about him.

“Don’t be so sure about that!” he snarled, and felt a surge of energy inside him, knowing that in a few seconds, he would finally release his weapon...
-----------------------

YAY! I finally posted! you have to comment to find out his weapon! ;D

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
ZOMG....ZEXY!!! MY SEXI ZEXY IS BACK!!! WOOT...oops...did i just say that out loud?? ....any who.....TELL ME...i MUST...FIND...OUT....What...THE..WEAPON...IS!!! WOOT TO THE POWER OF 50!!! YAY!............it was a truly exceptional chapter oath......hey...could you do me a favor and read my fan fic? i posted new chappy and will post one on boxing day...please? pwetty pwetty pwease??

Child_of_Light

Pfft, this chapter was funny! I liked it! Zexy's so cool! ^.^

I think you should use a bit more description. It would improve your writing a whole lot! Try and update soon! ^.^ I love this story!

(I'm almost done with chapter four of From Best Friends to Enimies! I'll be updating soon!)

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Chapter 20 (w00t!)

Zexion’s hands started glowing and all the power he held up for so long was finally being used. The lights flickered and the members stared at Zexion, unaware of what would soon happen.

A beam of darkness shot out of Zexion’s hand and turned into a double-bladed katana and his other hand summoned a crescent blade, he jumped into the air and brought the blades crashing onto the ground, making a shockwave that made the whole room collapse, Zexion found himself slashing any nearby member.

Xemnas watched with contempt, not bothering to dirty his own hands at the moment. Saix ran over to where Xemnas stood in a hurry. “Xemnas! What is the meaning of this? You said Zexion’s weapon was of upmost destruction and mystery!” he protested.

“It is, Zexion can copy any weapon he desires,” said the Superior quietly “Good luck defeating him,” he said wistfully and teleported out of the chaos.

“But Sir! Grah-!” yelled Saix as Zexion stabbed him in the arm with a dagger, his weapons changing for each member attacked.

All of the members drew their weapons and charged at Zexion, Lexaeus creating an earthquake that made the floor collapse, all of them lunging at eachother, with Zexion going berserk.

The organization stampede continued down the halls, Zexion being sure to give each member a butt-whooping, noticed Sora and Riku staring at them with priceless expressions.

Zexion sunk into the floor like a crawling a shadow and crept towards Sora and Riku, noticing that they were unaware of him behind them, he grabbed Riku by the shoulders. Making Riku swear loudly and Sora scream like a little girl. This would be entertaining.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“GAH!! HE’S ALIVE!! IT’S A ZEXION ZOMBIE!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!” screamed the terrified Sora.

“I’m not a zombie you fool, I never died to begin with,” scoffed Zexion, “Now help me eliminate these idiots,” he ordered.

“You seemed like you had it under control,” muttered Riku.

“Not for long,” sighed Zexion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Larxene?!” cried Axel happily.

Larxene didn’t say anything, she just stared coldly at him.

“Hello? Is anyone home?” asked Axel playfully “C’mon Larxene say something!”

Larxene narrowed her eyes “I should of known, pathetic traitors like you never should of left the organization, at least I opened my eyes to see that the organization is where I belong!”

“Huh? You mean you rejoined them? Why?!” asked Demyx.

Larxene remained silent and instead, took out her kunai. “You either join or you die, so which is it?”

“What the hell did they do to you?” demanded Axel angrily.

The Savage Nymph growled and charged at him and struck him with her kunai. Frustrated, Axel summoned his chakrams, the two threw their weapons at eachother while airborne. Axel found himself chasing her up the walls while flames followed him, making a flame trail across the room.

Demyx sighed and sat on the ground impatiently, watching the two ex-lovers fight eachother.

“Demyx!!..gah..a little help..would be nice!” shouted Axel while trying to dodge the berserk Larxene.

“Sorry, I think I’ll let you two lovebirds settle it!” laughed Demyx nervously.

Axel sighed and and didn’t notice the ray of thunder coming towards him..

“Axel! Watch ou...ooh nevermind,” flinched Demyx “Oh, that’s gotta sting..”

I can’t wait to see you in pieces!” laughed Larxene mischievously, Axel groaned from being sprawled on the ground. This would be tougher than he thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

<.< yeah so there’s Zexy’s weapon(s) lol I know last chappie kinda sucked but I have no idea how to write facial expressions! XD I guess I had writers block or something..I luv you guys! <3

Keyblade Smitey

“Axel! Watch ou...ooh nevermind,” flinched Demyx “Oh, that’s gotta sting..”

ROTFL too damn funny! I suppose Zexion's weapons suit him, him being a manipulator and all, but it's kinda hard to identify with them in the same way you can say, Saix's sword-axe-thing or Laxaeus's tomahawk, or even Demyx's sitar...

Still, keep up the good work!

Child_of_Light

This story is just so cool. Zexion's weapon is awesome! I've been wondering and wondering what it could possibly be, (Whether in the story or no) And I never even considered that he might be able to weild any weapon he chose to. I liked this chapter! Please update fast!

Phantom-XI

Wow that was a great chapter. I love how you brought Axel back he was one of my favorite characters and Demyx is just a quirky as he always was and still more of a talker than a fighter. Oh and I'm a new fan just so you know. Please post the next chapter soon.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hey people, thanks for all the comments. heres teh next chappeh! lol Axel and Larxy diss eachother in this one so..yeah

Chapter 21 (This never gets old does it?)

“Okay so, I take Xigbar and Luxord, Riku takes Vexen and Lexaeus, and you take Saix?” Sora confirmed with Zexion.

“Yeah that’s it,” he nodded, getting in battle position.

“But, how come we have to fight two people and you only have to fight one?” demanded Riku, while crossing his arms.

“One, because Saix is probably the toughest of all of them, two because you have each fought them before, and three because I said so,” smirked Zexion and got back to planning his attacks.

“But..” started Sora but was cut off by Xigbar teleporting into him, Sora yelping and guarding quickly, almost falling over. Riku charged at Vexen, avoiding incoming ice bergs.

Zexion flipped into the air, and grabbed on to Saix’s shoulders, and flipped him over. The Luna Diviner landed on the wall, standing sideways, and jumped off to meet Zexion blade-to-blade.

Xigbar shot multiple times at Sora with his sniper, teleporting every second. Sora switching into Master form and throwing aerial combos at the Freeshooter. The keyblader thought he was doing pretty well until he got turned into a card by a certain gambler.

Riku frantically dodged the flying ice, shooting dark firaga occasionally, he looked back to see a huge chunk of ice coming towards him. He ducked under only to be thrown across the room from Lexaeus’s earthquake.

“Uh...a little help here?” called Sora while being stuck in card form, as he desperately tried to move in this unlikely form. Riku groaned and shakily got up, running and dodging so he could make it to Sora’s position, before he could reach him, a wall of ice blocked his path.

Zexion looked over at the two keybladers who were in dire need of help. The cloaked schemer sighed, and told himself he would help the two...just as soon as he took out Saix.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Demyx sighed as the fight between Axel and Larxene became a life or death showdown, to a catfight, and now to a dissing contest. Demyx actually had a good laugh when he saw them repeatedly scratch eachother, and now he wondered how this round would turn up.

Axel, who was now infuriated, not to mention tired of the constant fighting, dissed Larxene instead. Random, yes, but he was pretty mad about her just leaving him for the organization.

“You know what, screw this! I’m tired of fighting some sadistic bitch who can’t even remember what we had!” yelled Axel, catching the Savage Nymph by surprise.

“What the hell are you talking about? We never had anything! So why don’t you go take your gay self and go do Roxas!” she spat, and crossed her arms angrily.

Axel gaped and glared at her menacingly, “I’m straight dammit! Why the hell do you think I was with you?!” he growled.

“Why do you keep saying that?! I was never with you!” screamed Larxene, frustrated.

Axel facepalmed, and sighed. “Since I have no other way of explaining to you, I’ll show you!” he exclaimed and grabbed Larxene’s arm, catching her by surprise. Axel cursed himself for doing this, but pulled her up to his face and pressed his lips against hers.

Let’s hope I live through this..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xemnas sighed as he watched the computer screen with contempt. His members where losing, but none had expired yet... While they were busy, he checked Axel and Larxene, to see if Larxene had destroyed Axel yet.

He stared unbelievingly at the catfight, then the dissing contest, and finally...

It’s time he took things into his own hands..

Yeah there it is..lol I actually put some action in there! ;D

Phantom-XI

Yes! My fix is final....ly here Whoa that was good with a lot of funny you even brought in the yaoi perspective of Roxas and Axel I like how you had Axel solve the problem though I question him for not doing it sooner. Keep it up and I can't wait for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back