• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Child_of_Light

OMG, this is like, one of teh bestest stories I have ever read!!! IT'S TOTALLY COOL! I love Zexion, and I love Demyx! And I like the way Axel is 'reminding' Larxene about what they had. ;) This is just too awesome.

Keyblade Smitey

The 'reminding scene is a little too cliche, but other than that; very well done!

YAY SOME ACTIONNESS! Poor wittle Sowa getting his girly keister kicked by TWICE TEH ORG13NESS!!! This I have GOTTA tape! *runs off to get video camera*

Phantom-XI

Waiting for next update. "It's like waiting to open the presents that have been sitting under the tree for 2 months!"

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Lol...cards.... cards are funny... anyhoo back to fanfic awesome update now I shall wait for the next chapter *sits on a rock waiting for an update*

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
SORRY PEOPLE! This is part 1 of teh chappie I'll try to get part 2 up tommorow.

Chapter 22 part 1

Axel flinched and pulled away, knowing he would probably be dead in a matter of seconds. Larxene stared, completely shocked on what just happened, then the memories came flooding back. How she had denied her love for him, the unexpected kiss, when they were separated and him telling her to go back....

Was that him?

“Axel..” she whispered Axel let out a sigh of relief “Yes?” he asked.

“Why did you want me to go back to the organization?” she questioned, with a confused stare. Axel looked just as puzzled.

“What? I never said that,” he replied, wondering how she got that idea.

“But...you....” she protested, she was SURE that was Axel, or in this case, a different one.

“Ohmigosh! I know who it was!” gasped Demyx and ran over to them “It was that Axel clone! The one that Vexen made!”

Larxene’s eyes widened “Are you saying I got kissed by a CLONE?!” she shouted, disbelievingly.

Axel looked just as shocked “HE KISSED YOU?!?” he yelled angrily, the fire in his eyes showing his fury.

“Hey at least it was your body,” Demyx laughed nervously, Axel glared at him, and he hastily looked away.

“Yeah well, we better go help Zexion and the others,” sighed Larxene, Demyx nodded and started forward, while he was ahead, Larxene grabbed Axel.

Axel’s eyes widened in shock, wondering what the Savage Nymph was planning, to his shock she brought his face up to hers and kissed him passionately. After a few moments, she pulled away slowly, smiling at Axel’s baffled face.

“What was that for?” he asked, surprised.

“Making up for what your replica did,” she smiled mischievously and grabbed him and ran up to catch up with Demyx.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sora panted while laying on the ground in a heap with Riku. Zexion was still busy with Saix, and was getting tired as well. He thought it would surely be the end of them, until..

“SUPER DEMYX TO THE RESCUE!!!” shouted the Melodious Nocturne as he crashed through the door, sitar in hand.

“Ugh..not you..” groaned Xigbar, in an annoyed tone.

Zexion smiled, for once he was actually happy to see Demyx.

Demyx jumped out with his sitar ready “DANCE WATER DANCE!” he shouted and a wave of water swept Xigbar, Luxord, and Lexaeus from their positions.

Axel jumped out of the doorway with his chakrams blazing, “BURN!!” he yelled and shot a flurry of flames at Saix and Vexen, smirking.

Finally, Larxene jumped out the doorway with her kunai out, and smirking maliciously she shot thunder in all directions, and sending her kunai flying.

“Oh yeah! The team is back together!” smiled Sora and prepared for a united fight.

-----;D

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Part 2

It was five against five, Axel was sick and tired of this constant fighting, and wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

Larxene felt the same, except she would be sure to make the organization suffer for what they did to her and Axel. As the five got in battle position just like their opponents across from them, she glanced at Axel, trying to plan an attack.

The pyro smirked and nodded, signaling the team attack, suddenly the two flipped into the air and grabbed eachother’s hands, fire and thunder circling around them.

Sora stared up in awe at the special attack as it burst into fiery thunder, then he frantically looked around, and spotted Riku. Thinking fast, he grabbed Riku "uhh..uhm..TAG TEAM!" he yelled and he and Riku charged at Xigbar and Luxord.

Zexion thought for a moment, then looked at Demyx, smirking he changed himself into Demyx, sending number 9 into panic, then realizing the plan, the two used their sitars and sent the room flooding.

Larxene ran up the walls and backflipped, throwing her kunai outward at the enemies. Axel teleported behind Saix and kicked him in the back, throwing him into Riku’s blade. One down, four to go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, back at the Mansion (which was now safe) Kairi, Hayner, Pence, Olette, Donald, Goofy, and Micky were in the computer room, trying to find a way to contact the others.

“Maybe we could find a way to charge the computer?” suggested Goofy, as he eyed the blank screen.

“Yeah but how?” asked Olette, observing the wires and buttons.

“I know! Donald could use thunder magic to charge it!” smiled King Mickey, pleased with his idea.

“Yeah!” agreed Donald and struck the wires with thunder, suddenly the computer screen lit up, showing the huge fight going on.

“Whoa! It’s a showdown!” cried Hayner and sat down in front of the screen excitedly.

Kairi and Olette looked at eachother quizzically but sat down anyways.

“Whoa! Check it out! Axel’s doing the matrix!” exclaimed Hayner while pointing at the screen.

“I’ll get the popcorn!” announced Pence and quickly ran out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Alright, time to take it up a notch with you kiddies,” growled Xigbar and fired a load of snipers at Axel and Sora.

“Back off old man!” warned Axel and sliced him with his flaming wheels and dodged his flying bullets, then Sora jumped behind him and finished him off with an aerial combo.

Larxene growled and struck at Luxord, him slicing at her with cards, the Savage Nymph furiously swiped him in the face with her kunai. Riku finishing by shooting dark firaga at the Gambler of Fate.

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EDIT!!! x.X sorry Snow and Divine Shadow I fixed it though >.>

Aaaaand...thats the end of part 2 o-o sorry need to think up some more
action XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back