• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Riku and Replica Riku Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
You know the funny thing is how Riku and Repliku are in the same pose and facing each other as a reflection in a mirror would.

Whoa, you're right. You know what else is funny? KH trailers are always misleading. What if they aren't talking to each other...

Here's an improved cropped image by the way:

YIuZaze.jpg

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Whoa, you're right. You know what else is funny? KH trailers are always misleading. What if they aren't talking to each other...

Here's an improved cropped image by the way:

YIuZaze.jpg
Yeah and communicating with their eyes.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
despite me have deep respect for riku's character I always felt... indifferent to repliku, but when you fight him in riku's side of Re:CoM, it made me think of why they would incorporate a clone.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm debating whether or not to ask Fudge if she could whip up something like this with her photoshop mastery but I'm worried upon what form it will take.
I don't know if I'm up for such a task. XD

You'll instead have to deal with my gif practice.
vdMuiPZ.gif

Chuuya

Awards
Alright, then...This is a weird place but may I have your permission to join your fanclub ? I think it might get pretty fun here.

Is a weird place, but is also welcoming. You do have permission to join, I'll add ya to the op. Welcome to the club!
giphy.gif

I don't know if I'm up for such a task. XD

You'll instead have to deal with my gif practice.
vdMuiPZ.gif
Fudge you and your work is absolutely beautiful, have I ever told you that? I should tell you every time I log on. This is far good enough. <3
[edit] Also Recon, do you want to become an official member or you just chillin' here? I have no problem with you here or anything just curious seeing as the time you've been spending here. :3

Chuuya

Awards

Chuuya

Awards

Just look at that magnificent hair swoosh. He does it so well. Just. Beautiful.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I haven't been fanclub section in a long time plus I have not showed Riku my love so uh....can I also join this fanclub and slightly geek out about him and Repliku? xD

Chuuya

Awards
I haven't been fanclub section in a long time plus I have not showed Riku my love so uh....can I also join this fanclub and slightly geek out about him and Repliku? xD
Yes! Oh yes yes, I'll add ya to the op!
Welcome to thy fanclub! :D

Chuuya

Awards
Should welcome our new members with some Riku. Welcome to you all!!! <3
ScornfulKnobbyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Slow mo Riku.

364153Riku3.gif

More shots of his awesomeness.

tumblr_lqs52iHWzY1qhqfo8o1_500.gif

And more~

tumblr_p3xf83T0V31tm29ojo1_500.gif

And one more.
Aaaah, perfection.
Man, does anyone else notice the differences of Riku's look (not just his hair and clothes) from KH2 and KH3? Like his face and what not, and I don't mean just the graphics.
I mean, he's still adorable. I guess I need to get use to Riku's new look still.
Then again it could be me.

Last edited:
Back