• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

yeah but i really think the secert ending is going to be in english as well because Kh1 had a secert ending as well in english

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
Of course there's going to be a secret ending. It's not a Final Mix version, so it's going to come with the same stuff as the Japanese edition has. It's practically the same game, other than the converted Japanese writing to english and the Japanese voice acting to the english voice acting...

E

Eclipse

well okay..the secret ending has no spoken words just like deep dive, but it is soooooooo cool..just to let you know. i liked it a lot, and it's not a spoiler, cuz it has nothing to do with kh2..lol, so ya'll can go ahead and watch it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
lawl in the secret ending Roxas is running in a flower field while holding Namine's hand....its so beautiful.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
there is a secret ending but I haven't seen it because i'm
going to get to see it the old fashioned way
but it kind of makes me mad that we don't get anything new after having to wait for it to come out here
of course, the last time we got some new stuff in kh Japan fans wanted the same stuff and even wanted more than us thus the creation of Final Mix (Japan only-jerks)
now, this isn't a discrimination against the Japanese, but i'm mad that we didn't get final mix here in the states

E

Eclipse

nomura is already putting extra stuff in the NA version, at least that's what he said. And you realize if you're gonna watch the secret movie old fashion way....you're gonna spend a long time with your ps2..you have to complete jimmy's journal and THAT is hard...

and for those of you who thought KL wasn't joking...lol he was...that is not the secret ending...haha

exile31

I think we will get the secret ending and you only have to do the jimmy journals if you play in normal mode. If you play in proud mode, you get it just for beating the game.

The M.C.

JTTW
you know when i watched the ending of kh like asas, it froze... and it was the first time i beat it too, i was soo mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back