• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zackstorm

Has anyone noticed that on the secret places' walls there are drawings of the disney castle and heartless and things like that before Sora and them even know about it. I dunno I just never noticed and thought it was cool, also it shows them (Kairi and Sora) drawing pictures when they are little but the way they talk about it it seemed to me that Kairi came only recently.

Steve-o

kingdom kid said:
Hmm, i never noticed the drawings of Disney castle and the Heartless before.

Kairi and Sora, when they were little they drew the pictures.
Yea I've notived before, in the game I though that Kairi had just come recently to by the way Riku says "If it hadn't been for u coming here I would not of though to go and see other worlds". But then it showed a scene were Kairi, Riku, and Sora where together when they where little. So she came when they were little.

Yea I've noticed the drawing before. Don't know how they could draw Disney castle, guess it was something disney wanted to put in.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
it was probably influenced or done by kairi since she probably had memmories of living at hollowbastion (Then again maybe sora, since remember that scene in the tarzan level where they are showing slides with the projector and one of them is a castle and sora mentions that his sure his seen it before)

T

The Rock

That was because Kairi's heart is with Sora's. Dosn't anyone know that now? cos this was said before.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
The Rock said:
That was because Kairi's heart is with Sora's. Dosn't anyone know that now? cos this was said before.

huh? i thought that wasn't until later, guess i was wrong

Z

Zackstorm

Hmm I'm pretty sure it was Disney Castle, it seemed kinda cartoony.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Or the creaters thought it would be funny to giv us obvious hints of what to come and thought it would be funny to see how we just overlooked them and they were right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back