• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Reports [Number One Posted]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
HAH! I knew it.

If you watch the beginning of the game, Master Xehanort rigs the exam by using darkness to screw with the orbs of light. Eraqus doesn't notice it's MX's doing and gets angry, and after the exam is over and he notice's Terra's darkness he reprimands him and chooses Aqua as the next master.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
HAH! I knew it.

If you watch the beginning of the game, Master Xehanort rigs the exam by using darkness to screw with the orbs of light. Eraqus doesn't notice it's MX's doing and gets angry, and after the exam is over and he notice's Terra's darkness he reprimands him and chooses Aqua as the next master.

DAMN MX is a master manipulator. everything went as plan for a long time. And then everything went to shit so quickly.

Aerora

HAH! I knew it.

facepalm How does he not notice that, it was right in front of him. gg, Eraqus.

Also, doesn't MX mockingly call Terra 'master' later, after Terra fights Eraqus?

Mitchman

Braig also had his hand in ruining and making plans as well in the game.

B

brosandi

The dark ball thing wasn't what made Eraqus have doubts in Terra, it was Terra summoning darkness mid-fight against Aqua.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The dark ball thing wasn't what made Eraqus have doubts in Terra, it was Terra summoning darkness mid-fight against Aqua.

That and the darkball thing and Xehanorts letter that really made Eraqus not pick Terra. MX is a freaking genius.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Also, doesn't MX mockingly call Terra 'master' later, after Terra fights Eraqus?

He called him Master Terra right before he left LoD after the exam, actually. It's something he did to manipulate him, I figure. Taunt him and bring him deeper into the dark.

memoire.mx

man read D: he says that the unverse come from a certain lifeform that should not exist

quietly he means vanitas

MX do this all to make terras anger growing that he can easily take ove rhim

Kentsu13

this mite be a bit off topic but how did MX summon KH and did he do all this to terra just so MX can get a body after he sacrifices his heart

Kentsu13

it just kinda bothers me how ansem sod and xemnas took forever to find/make kh and MX just makes it appear outta no where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back