• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Stars Are Shining Graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
can i ask why?i can change something if you like?

gee well, I know this girl Cinollex, she's one of my best friends

you requested a tag from her [which turned out great], wore it for a day, and replaced it with...uh...that thing from KSX

i'd rather not make something that would be treated like crap

and I mean at least find your own stock, jeez, didn't even bother to format it right when you stole it from Sparks, and the link doesn't even work

last of all, i'm on hiatus
the tags i've been making have been specially for friends or people that I owed from before I took off

|:

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
geez.the only reason tht i wore the tag only one day well two reasons really are:1)i expected the time they both were to come out to work out well and 2)i thought tht i could have 3 at once.another thing is tht i was planning to remove my second sig and use KSX but i didnt really like KSX's truthfully but i couldnt just not wear it.
and i didnt steal tht image its not like Sparks made it,i just couldnt find it and i really wasnted a sdg one for a sig.
oh and i didnt know tht you were on hiatus.so no need to judge me :(

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
mkay, take the time to look through the rules and artist statuses next time, sweetie

no big deal :] you're going to have to ask someone else for it though

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
oh and you're both girls....interesting.........
That's sarcasm (or whatever) my dear. >: I highly doubt that's true. (and I can't believe I actually had to spell it out for you)

But regardless, Cinoooooooooooooooooooooooooo who's doing my LexZex HC banner?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I'm canceling my request with this edit, oh well

Last edited:

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Sooooooooooooooo, I'm leaving, thank you all for a wonderful experinces here, I'm surprized this shop has lasted this long, and will still last ^^
I will log on to edit the front page if nessecary, so again, thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back