• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story of Hyesral (a FF based RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: LOL hehe, nice templete NeoRiku. the villan dude sounds like an evil sponge sorta....lol not that that's a bad thing, I think that's awsome:D lol

ooc: hey that's not very nice King*throws a rock at King* just be Roy cause you know you'll be called that in the end -_-

ooc: as soon as King posts his templete for Roy, Rob, Ron, or Jimmy we'll start.

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Roy
personality: Funny,very protective,cocky
weapon:
appearance: (pics or text doesn't matter)
role:Main male role guy thingy
specialty: attacking with fierce speed,and more
species: human
Extra info:

ill finish later lets just say im in the same town as Jayx or wherever sleeping somewhere but for now i g2g.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: YAY YOUR NOT JIMMY^^ okay we shall start now.

*Jayx walked along the streets of Venair, looking around, a scowl on her face.* "stupid dog. where the heck is he!?" she said annoyed. "I should've put a tracking device on his collar, he's gonna get caught one of these days. Ukir you idiot." she walked down an alleyway into the main business district of Venair*

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
ooc: yaaay start time!

A silver wolf pranced down the streets of Venair, whistling (o_O;; ). His silver coat gleamed as he passed through the alleyways and sunlight would shine down on him as he passed through crevices of the walls. He came to a halt in front of a wanted poster of a grinning boy with silver hair. "100,00 gil...pssh...they didnt even catch my good side :p" the wolf said cheerfully. He then padded through more alleys towards the main buisness district.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir perked his ears as he heard Jayx. "wuh-oh o_o;;..20...." he said and in a puff of blue smoke, he shapeshifted into a hawk. "19......" he flew high up into the air, and then looked down on the ground. "18.....17......16......." he counted to himself as he searched the ground for Jayx. "15......14........13.......12......11......10....." He wheeled in the air over the main district, and scanned the many people for Jayx. "9.....8........7.........6.......5......4.........3.......2........" he then saw her, and dived, coming to a halt and landing gracefully on her shoulder. "1" he finished and ruffled his feathers in pleasure.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx suddenly felt a bird land on her shoulder, she looked at it, her eyes went back to normal, she looked satisfied.* "darnit, I wouldn't have minded killing you Ukir." she said jokingly, starting to walk. "you shouldn't wander around like that, someone might see you transform or something." Jayx said sturnly. "where were you anyway?"

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Tira sat restlessly on the stone steps of a tall building, emerald eyes intent on a bloody gash on her shoulder. Face tensed into a grimace, she pressed a soaked cloth to the spot, hissing as the potion stung the open wound. But a few moments later, she was able to remove the rag and let out a satisfied gust of air at the smooth skin that remained.

"Damn fiends," she muttered. "At least that didn't get infected." Despite the cut, she had been happy to get out and fight a little. A small smile curved Tira's lips as she sat up a little more on the stoop, scanning the crowds.

darkriku14

beginning and end
"psssh....Jayx I've been doing this for yeaaaars, I won't get caught that easy." Ukir stated, slightly annoyed. "besides, where do you think I was?" Ukir said, and screeched in a way that sounded like a laugh, ruffling up his feathers in the process.

"I got this reaaaaally shiny emerald at a jewerly store @_@...I think rat form is now one of favorites." he added jokingly, and waved a large emerald in front of Jayx's face with one taloned foot, opening his wings for balance while doing so.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx looked very annoyed,* "you idiot! you can't keep doing things like that!" she said quitely to him. "and don't run off again okay? we have a job to do. now wolf please my shoulder hurts from that last attack by feinds." she said annoyed, walking into a deserted alleyway, then kneeled down,removed her backpack and start searching though it for somthing.*

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
"oh fine fine fine" Ukir said and jumped to the ground, and shapeshifted back into a wolf. He tossed the emerald into Jayx's backpack and sat down beside her, wagging his tail slightly. He began whistling a cheerful tune, and looked up at the sky, waiting for Jayx to find what she was looking for.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Rummaging through her bag to check her supply of elixers, Tira pulled out another potion bottle, stretching as she did so- only to bend quickly over as pain shot through her back. Cursing, she slowly reached back a hand to carefully touch her shoulder blades. She winced again. She would have a bruise there tomorrow. Letting out a noise of impatience, she threw her bottle back into her bag, electricty crackling around her momentarily as she did so. Noticing the sparks, Tira sighed. Even now, she sometimes had trouble with her magic. Well, better with than without, she thought ruefully.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx finally found what she was looking for and pulled that, and a few other objects out of her backpack, she pulled out a large box/case that was of an odd green, a collar, and a large bundle of rather fancy looking clothing, she looked at the clothing descusted, then put it back in her bag.* "okay, that's everything. you know what you need to do right? go to the ticket booth in rat form and steal two tickets for the play being held at the castle." *she said and put the jet black collar on Ukir quickly before he could protest.* "that one will fit no matter what animal you turn into, I tweaked it since last time. it has a tracking device in it so you can't wander off again. only steal what's nessicary Ukir." Jayx said sturnly, closing her bag and slinging it on her back. "I'll go get the potion ingreidients n' stuff kay?" Jayx said looking back at Ukir.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Resigning herself to the inevitable, Tira slung her bag over her uninjured shoulder and stood up, brushing off her divided white skirt that showed the black pants she wore underneath. Shaking her sun-warmed hair back, she continued down the street until she reached a kiosk that sold potions and various other remedial mixes. Scanning the wares, she purchased several elixers, face blank even when the vendor greeted her with a smile.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
sure ill join but i g2g right now so save me a spot, ill take whatever is left over. thanks for inviting me im kinda in a hurry just checking my messages and saw you askedme to join so ill be in when i get time( which might be a few days becuase my computer is broken and im stuck using whatever computer is open whenever it is open.)

darkriku14

beginning and end
"awwwwwwww.....no pit stops? sheesh you're no fun." Ukir said jokingly, and shapeshifted into a rat and ran towards the direction of the ticket booth, staying towards the shadows, so no one would see him.

Once there, he hopped inside, and after rummaging for a while, he found the play tickets and grabbed two. He then jumped out of the ticket booth, and ran behind it, and shapeshifted into wolf form, the tickets in his mouth. He then padded around, looking at the windows of some of the shops, ignoring the fact that Jayx said no stealing unnecessary items...

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: woot you joined^^ white mage is open and I think red might be...... well I gotta go be back in an hour hopefully.

*Jayx went over to the potion ingreidients place. a very wrinkled man waved to her*

man: "ah here's my best customer I was wondering when you'd come!" he said cheerily.

*Jayx smiled happily and waved at the man* "hey freddie! I need the usual and this stuff." *Jayx slid a peice of folded paper to him.*

*freddie took the paper looking serious and unfolded it, reading it quickly.* "so your doing it tonight?"

Jayx: "yep, shouldn't be too hard, I know where she's hidden." Jayx said calmly.

Freddie: " you be carefull wouldn't want you caught, then how would I make a living?" he said then laughed.

*Jayx still looked serious* "well the princess is the least of my worries." she said quietly then louder said "well give Lulu my regaurds!" she said waving then walked away.

Freddie: "will do!!" he said waving back.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Kain Richards
personality: Determined, laid-back, confident, brave, kind-hearted, and arrogant.
weapon: a gunblade by the name of Combat. The handle of the gunblade is the handle of a shotgun. The balde of the gunblade is the same as the revolver gunblade.
appearance:
Tenjho_Tenge_anime_opening_Takayanagi.jpeg

role: Main male warrior
specialty: phsycial attacks and black magic
species: human/mage
Extra info: Kain became a gaurd of the princess. He protects the princess with his life and he is determined to keep her safe. He is totally dedicated to the princess's safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back