• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story of Hyesral (a FF based RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Seta was in a dark room lit with one candle & he was writing somthing.

"Hmmm i wonder when we attack & conquer tonight, hmm ohhh well he'll defiantly remind me when i can do my favorite part of the job, killing all the people that get in my way." Seta laughed a bit to himself & kept writing.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
((i have no idea where everyone is so.....))

Seth was walking down a road with his eyes soaked in his on tears "why.... why...." Seth kept repeating himself wiht those words.... then he tilted his head to the left and saw some kids playing around and one of them was a brother.. he saw him trying to help his sister.... "why.... why... why..." Seth started to walk to them and he kneeled down next to them "let me help you their..." the boy let go of his sisters leg and seth lifted it slightly... next he bandaged and turned around... he said some words to the boy... "keep you sister safe.... dont let her die..." Seth continued walking down the road.... and pieces of paper and leaves kept hiting him but seth didn't care... he wanted only one thing.... that was to bring back his sister... but that impossible since she is in a couple fiends stomach.... and when they die.... she will be taken with them.... "i will avenge you death... even if it takes my own soul tom do it...." seth contiued walking as the boy tried to run after seth but stopped halfway and scream "thanks mister.... i will try my hardest......"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: alright Limesakai, your still the princess right? just start out in the dugeons of the castle, locked up when you can post please^^ we're in the City of Venair right now^^

*Jayx looked down the road angrily. her eyes flashed green again, and a glowing green transparent sphere of some type formed around Jayx's hand for a second. she punched the ground making a huge gash in the stone paved road*

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: acctually 2 of the 3 pages were devoted to people joining, nothing really happened at all^^ we're all in the city of Venair, no one knows anyone yet unless they already knew them....wait.....anyway so nothing really has happened at all^^

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth stopped as he stared at the ground... 'what is this...." seth placed his hands in his pockets and walked slowly down the road "so is this your fault...." Seth stopped once and stared at a girl infront of him "are you the one that destroys these people road....." Seth lifted his head slowly and wipped his tears off his face with his left sleeve "why do you bring harm to these people when they have done nothin to you..." Seth stared the girl straight in the eye "what is your name..... mage.... green mage if i am not mistaken..." Seth stared at her as if he was seeing into her soul.... but he wasn't but then again he had the power to do so.....

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx was stunned by the sudden acusation* "destroy the roads? is that what you think I'm doing?" she asked polielty, cocking her head to the side. "I'm sorry sir if you feel that way, but I assure you that is not what I'm doing." *she said politely, then walked over to the large dent and poured some liquid on it, the liquid in the dent started to harden, into a solid rock, making it as though she hadn't punctured a hole in the ground in the first place.* "see? as I said I had no intention of what you think." she said then smiled. "good day sir, I'm sorry to have bothered you." *she said cheerily and started to walk away. she suddenly stopped and looked back at the man.* "oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jayx, Green Mage, Potion Maker, and machina Mechanic Exstrordinair." she said cheerily then started to walk away again*

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth kept walking and ignored the girl "why... why... why..." Seth just walked an walked til his body was completely in the shadows.... and his eyes started to water again.... "why... whyy... why..." Seth the looked ahead and saw a door... and he walked closer and closer to it til he saw a vision and felt like he was ment to go throught it...

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Kain sat in the his room and said "I gotta protect the princess but, she's in a dungeon. That doesn't seem right. Maybe I should go do there and see if she's alright." Kain got up, grabbed Combat, and walked downstairs. Before he could walk into the dungeon, he was stopped by Captain Gerald. "So your going to see about the princess. I don't trust you at all so, you better not do anything stupid." Captain Gerald said and he walked away. Kain grinnied and walked into the dungeon and said "Hey princess how ya feeling?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Jayx called after the man while chasing after him. this was feinds turf, not a good place for anyone to be unless they are extreamly skilled at fighting in some way. the reason the place was so dangerous was because no matter how long you fought, how many feinds you killed, there would always be more. also this place was just creepy in general.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth opened the door slowly and walked inside... then he heard noises coming to his left and shot a bullet of sorrow into the fiends mind... then the fiend killed itself... "why.... why.... why...." Seth took off his sunglasses and revieled his al bhed eyes... and seth kept walking... even the fiend were sstarting to get scared of him

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx caught up to the man* "are you insane?! what are you thinking going in here!?" *A feind came up behind Jayx and attacked her* "YR KAAW!!!!" (AW GEEZ!!!) *she yelled in Albehd startled and socked the feind in the face the unbreakable shield/barrier thing around her hand causing much more damage.*

LimeSakai

Website
freewebs.com
Name: Jayzlin Atwater-Rhodes
personality: Polite by her bringing up,she is a caring young woman.She of lacks the skills that most girls pick up,like cooking cleaning...and learning about the other gender.o.o[only man she actaully knows is her father.]
weapon: She was aborn a summoner, her abilities are slowly becomming better as she gets older.Her only other weapon is a lady fan[simple looking fan, except for the metal spikes at the tips.Though it looks harmless it weighs a good 7 pounds and can only be used by someone trained with it.], that all noble women learn to use in at a young age.She carries this in a small silk purse she has[not very small actauly if it holds a fan o_O]
appearance: (pics or text doesn't matter)[I'll get back to this.]
role: (white mage, warrior, exc.)The princess!
specialty: (blue magic, phisical attacks, alchemy, exc.)Summoning
species: (human, mage, exc.) Human
Extra info:...get back to ya on that.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Name: Ken
personality: Ken is very friendly, loves to joke around,but don't cross him or his friends or you will meet his magic,a unfriendly foe....
weapon: A short dagger and the staff in the picture...
appearance:
mage.JPG
<- but yellowish vest thing
role: yellow mage
specialty:Illusions,making copys of things....he
species: Human-mage
Extra info:He was taught at the small school of magic in veniar,and excelled quickly at the age of 18 graduated-or 14 ,the night before the graduation test, when he was sleeping,his nemisis sprinkled powder on his face,making him younger.thinking it would make him weaker...but he was wrong,ken graduated...

ooc:YOU CHANGED THE NAME(of course i missed it!) lol

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"uh yeah...I do....I am albehd if you didn't notice while scolding me earlier..." she said but was too ditracted to finish.*The feind fell to the ground but quickly got up and pounced at Jayx again, Jayx dodged but the feind got her backpack (which had a whole lotta important stuff in it)* "RAO!!!" Jayx yelled(HEY) and tried to sock the feind again but it had started to run away. Jayx looked back at the man "I'll see you later!!" she said. Jayx started chasing it out of the alleyway and down the street, a few padestrians yelled and screamed a little. Jayx was looking annoyed.* "ah! enough with this!!" she said angrily and held her hand out towards the feind. a barrier shot up in front of the feind that the feind couldn't see and ran full speed into, knocking it out. Jayx put her hand down and the barrier disapeared. she calmly walked up to the unconcious feind and grabbed her backpack* "stupid feind." she said agitated. she took her sword out and slashed at the feind.(I won't go into detail I'll just say that Jayx threw it back into the alleyway so it wouldn't sicken anyone.*

*Jayx had completely forgoten about the person she had been following and walked back to the main business district to find Ukir*

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ken walked along the strrets of veniar,aggravated that he had become so short..."That punk,good thing he was kicked out!!!" he walked down the street and stopped by some apples" 5 gil" the apple vendor said..ken pulled out 5 gil and gave it to him,"here"the vendor gave him a apple and he walked away towards the castle to apply for a job as court mage,not relizing they would not even look twice at him because of his age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back