• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Subject of Virginity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I lost my virginity at a young age to someone I thought I loved. It was a silly, unhealthy young-teen romance and honestly, I don't even remember my first time. The only detail I remember is who it was with. Don't remember what month it was in, the situation, my feelings about it. No details at all. And I still have no regrets. I don't wish that I had saved myself for someone that I truly loved or some stupid bullshit like that. Sex has never enhanced an emotional connection for me. It has never made me feel closer to someone. It's simply physical for me, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Doesn't necessarily mean the girl of your dreams, happily ever after :D
Just saying make it with someone you really care for and vice versa.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, thing is, the mind can be very powerful. Under the right conditions, and sheer force of will, it's entirely possible to "block out" any emotional aspect that sex would normally have.

Personally (please, note the word in bold), I don't just want the physical connection (I find it to be rather cheap and meaningless, no offense to anyone). I want the emotional connection, as well. Marriage, to me, would be a good sign of whether or not someone was committed to a relationship.

Unfortunately, with so many people getting married based solely on flippant, less-than-thought-out decisions, even that can come into question nowadays.

ShadowXIII

here's an embarrasing story. One time, i was watching my annoying 13-year-old cousin (he's so annoying, and is a brat!). his friend was over too, and i was with my girlfriend. so i tell the two, "watch whatever you want on tv, jus dont come upstairs, otherwise i will tell your mom you were bad (talking to my cousin)." they said ok.

so we go upstairs, and started doing it, and they unlocked my door with a quarter and starts laughing, so i get dressed, bring them downstairs and i lock them out of the house. my cousin tells his mom that i duck-taped him to the couch and heard banging noises. they went outside for a minute and i lock em out. He's an evil little brat

Sword for Hire

here's an embarrasing story. One time, i was watching my annoying 13-year-old cousin (he's so annoying, and is a brat!). his friend was over too, and i was with my girlfriend. so i tell the two, "watch whatever you want on tv, jus dont come upstairs, otherwise i will tell your mom you were bad (talking to my cousin)." they said ok.

so we go upstairs, and started doing it, and they unlocked my door with a quarter and starts laughing, so i get dressed, bring them downstairs and i lock them out of the house. my cousin tells his mom that i duck-taped him to the couch and heard banging noises. they went outside for a minute and i lock em out. He's an evil little brat

You're a virgin. It's not a big deal. I was at your age, too.

Edit: Wait, that's kinda a lie. I had just turned 17 not two weeks earlier.

Edit 2: Okay, maybe I was a little harsh, Shadow. Maybe you have a very active sex life, but that story really sounds so outlandish that it comes off as something someone who doesn't want to be branded a virgin would say. If the story's true, then yeah, you're not a virgin...just an asshole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back