• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trailer Shown @ E3 Press Conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Many people have been talking about what they saw at the press confrence and the show room floor behind closed doors. One of which was a KH2 trailer featuring PotC. On KHU they set up a link to a site were someone wrote a full detailed report about what they saw in the trailer. Keep in mind some of this stuff is unconfirmed, but it still sound pretty legit considering how tight security was over at the square-enix booth, stuff previously seen in trailers and so-forth.
anyways this is what they saw.

"From: HardcoreRager | Posted: 5/22/2005 1:01:09 AM | Message Detail
Im actually quite surprised that no one that went to E3 has reported seeing the other KH2 trailer from the Square-Enix booth. Its baisically a longer, more revealing trailer than the one being talked about currently. Here's how it goes:

The beginning starts with BHK talking to Namine across a table in a white room. They have japanese voices but there are english subtitles. BHK asks Namine who she is, and she responds by telling him that shes a "witch" who has power over Sora's memories. She then goes on to say that she doesn't know why she has these powers.

Following that scene is a collection of scenes from all the other trailers that have come out up to this point. There are some new parts thrown in however. One scene shows Mickey stepping out of a train in Twilight Town. Another part shows actual gameplay of Sora and Co. fighting the army of heartless from that scene thats been in all of the trailers. Its a timed battle and there were numbers going up in the corner, suggesting that maybe your being timed to kill a certain amount of heartless in the time alloted.

There's another scene where BHK is yelling at Diz at Castle Oblivion. They are in the room where Sora's memory pod is located. No subtiles are shown, nor voices heard, but you can tell that BHK is yelling at Diz because of his expressions. Then BHK pulls out the Kingdom Key to attack Diz, but to no avail. Diz can make himself untouchable, so BHK screams in frustration.

Towards the end of the trailer, the PoTC world is shown. Jack Sparrow(rendered to look like Johnny Depp) comes out in it, and he is shown to be the helper of that world. It shows story segments of Jack Sparrow talking to Sora, becoming a skeleton, and game play footage of Sora and Sparrow fighting pirates. One of the girls from the movie comes out in it too, but I never saw the movie, so I don't know what her name is, but she was rendered to look like her real life counter part.

The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS. They look puzzled when they are there. Then all of a sudden a black portal opens and an Unknown steps out of it(who happens to be about Sora's height I might add). He sends minions to fight Sora and Co., but I forgot if they were heartless or the white creatures. In any case, after they are dealt with, Sora and the Unknown exchange words(or at least thats what it looks like, again no voices or subtitles). Then they rush at each other, and the screen goes white.

Finally, a bunch of scenes fly by really quick, and the title comes out. There's a pause, followed by the beach scene from DD, and the this phrase comes out "If the world is made up of light and darkness, we shall be that darkness...." and then the trailer ends.

This trailer was shown in the special theater room Square-Enix had set up at their booth. The KH2 trailer was just a part of one long presentation. Other trailers were shown as well."

Even though there isn't much to go by in order to proov what he saw its still pretty interesting. Please tell me what you think.

Dream Heart

Re: some major news about the trailer shown at the press confrence.

wow that really cool :) can we download this trailer on the Internet?

oathion

Can I have the link to this trailer?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s

The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! take that KL! HA! DD/ASAS in the game! ok well now that i'm done with that. *rereads the page* woah....i never saw the trailer, but now i want the game more! funny how that works huh. we want more info we get more info, and are tormented more...sad really. but still, YAY!!!! i'm so happy! (i say that like every day now) YAY!!! thank you for showing that non-existent one.

Lock_On

Ooo. Very interesting. Nice Job!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

Non-Existant One said:
The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS. They look puzzled when they are there. Then all of a sudden a black portal opens and an Unknown steps out of it(who happens to be about Sora's height I might add). He sends minions to fight Sora and Co., but I forgot if they were heartless or the white creatures. In any case, after they are dealt with, Sora and the Unknown exchange words(or at least thats what it looks like, again no voices or subtitles). Then they rush at each other, and the screen goes white.

Finally, a bunch of scenes fly by really quick, and the title comes out. There's a pause, followed by the beach scene from DD, and the this phrase comes out "If the world is made up of light and darkness, we shall be that darkness...." and then the trailer ends.

Oh my god.
O_O
If this is true, S-E may be well on their way making KH2 the greatest game of all time.

Non-Existant One

Sorry to say this trailer has not made it's way to the net yet.

Also there is one thing I forgot to add. This is one of the things that he later included in his report.

"From: HardcoreRager | Posted: 5/22/2005 1:40:57 AM | Message Detail
Oh yeah, I just remembered that the trailer I saw also showed Sora fighting that new Unknown with the spear. He floated around with several spears hovering about him. It was really quick so I don't really remember where it was that Sora fought him. A purple room I think...."

To see the site were I got the report from it is here
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915410&topic=21112380

On this site you can ask him questions about what he saw aswell. Of course it might be a while before he responds because it usually depends when he is on line.

And one last thing when he says that the fight between Xaldin and Sora took place in a purple room it is probably the ballroom from beauty and the beast. this is just my opinion. My reason for believing this is because of the jump festa trailer when it shows Sora fighting in the ballroom if you look at the ballroom it has sort of a purple pinkish color to it.

Dream Heart

wait a second..........what if the Unknown who is Sora height is acually *gasps* Riku?! :eek:

DragonRider1234

could it relly be Riku??? i doubt it. Riku is probably taller than Sora because he is a year older.

Dream Heart

dun dun dun! ooh now i'm even more eager to play this! but you might actually be right..wait, isn't riku taller then sora?

maybe just a few inches taller.

LostBoyz940

It can be BHK or Riku or even Kairi or Namine.Since there around his height.

Dream Heart

*gasps* I just thought of something! since the Unknown is Sora height, what if it BHK?! :eek:

Non-Existant One

At least will get to see it. There is a lot of interesting stuff in this trailer some theories that people have had may be proven in this trailer. As for the scene with the Org. Memb. and Sora and the OM being somewhat taller than Sora. My guess is that it might possible be Riku or the EM from KH final mix. But more towards the idea that it's Riku.

HOOBASTANKIE

Damn, the sooner this trailer gets online the better!

Hero's Heart

We all know that everyone is in the game and we sorta know what part they play, but where is Riku? Maybe he's the unknown.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! take that KL! HA! DD/ASAS in the game! ok well now that i'm done with that. *rereads the page* woah....i never saw the trailer, but now i want the game more! funny how that works huh. we want more info we get more info, and are tormented more...sad really. but still, YAY!!!! i'm so happy! (i say that like every day now) YAY!!! thank you for showing that non-existent one.

A picture is worth a thousand words. And its worth a lot more than those 22 words.

Plus, I'm pretty sure someone at IGN, Gamefaqs, or some other place would have saw the trailer and posted it in detail like this.

Also, Why is it that some random guy claims all of this? Plus all of that was obvious except the last part which has only surfaces becuz of what he said when the trailer had been reported on before and that was never mentioned.

I'm not believing anything until I see the trailer or see pics.

EDIT: Plus this doesn't prove that the world's name is Deep Dive or if there will be a world named Deep Dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back