• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The true meaning of "Kingdom Hearts"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
GoldenHero_2004 said:
Here are some facts:

Kairi is a princess.
Mickey is a king.
No duh...

Here is one thing we can assume:
The outfit Mickey wears in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is his regular clothes as a king and is (nearly) the same as the one Sora wears in Kingdom Hearts II. (NO, Mickey is NOT Sora's dad... Gosh... LOL)

Now, the term "Kingdom" is like... one who owes his/her own castle, land, area, etc.

From time to time in the first game, Sora believes he have seen a castle such as:
In Deep Jungle when viewing the slides.
When arriving at Hollow Baston.

And the term "Heart(s)" can be identified in many ways:
However, we use the term "Heart(s)" as like a friendhip thing because that's what it's all about in Kingdom Hearts.

SO this leads to

Sora must have a very strong connection to royality. Not to mention that nice crown thingy on the floor he does.

I'm done... Makes no sense? Good.

*Eh, how I hate assumptions...V.V
*Who would ever believe that Mickey is Sora's dad?? Rather, who is dense enough to think that? 0.o People confuse me.
* True,Sora could be connected to royalty, then again, it doesn't have to be royalty, but rather a connection to those who can bear the Keyblade, like Mickey. But just because Mickey is a king, doesn't mean Sora has to be connected to him in such a way.

Rose of Irony

Outfit- coincidence; also so that Sora could perform fusion
Sora's memory of Hollow Bastion- a side-effect of Kairi's heart being inside Sora's; Kairi remembered Hollow Bastion; Sora has no connection with Hollow Bastion or any other castle of that kind
Hearts-the theme of the game
all are mere coincidences. sora MIGHT (and I put great emphasis on the might) be connected to royalty in some OTHER way

........good try though

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I had a theory about the crown posted a while back in the KH1 section--I'm glad someone else agrees with me!

The other thing is, you know that whole rule that pervades every Disney movie: "you can't marry the princess unless you're a prince"? Well, since obviously Sora and Kairi are the poster couple of these games, and Kairi's a princess...Sora would HAVE to be at least somewhat connected to royalty. And there's way too many royalty references for it to be just coincidence, just like you said. "Kingdom", the crowns, the Princess of Heart...yeah, it all seems to point in the right direction.

While I think we're BOTH right on this topic, something tells me that the theory won't carry over into KH2, sadly.

Umagon

(possible spoilers, maybe.)
After seeing the secret ending to KH2, I think Kingdom Hearts is just where all the souls and keyblades lay of all the keyblade masters... then again, that ending didn't make too much sence to me.

Arearda

Kingdom = Ruling Over

The door to the light is the Kingdom of Hearts. The ruling place where all hearts come from. It is shadow that ruins those things. Those who have an ultimate reign for power.

The light in the untarnished souls of children is the only true hope of bringing light in from a shadow. No matter how dark the night, light will always be waiting the coming morning.

That is my theory on Kingdom Hearts.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Arearda said:
Kingdom = Ruling Over

The door to the light is the Kingdom of Hearts. The ruling place where all hearts come from. It is shadow that ruins those things. Those who have an ultimate reign for power.

The light in the untarnished souls of children is the only true hope of bringing light in from a shadow. No matter how dark the night, light will always be waiting the coming morning.

That is my theory on Kingdom Hearts.

Best theory I read in the whole thread.

Ansem/Sephy

. . . u people r weird . . . Sora only recognised the castle because it was Kairi's old home and he had Kairi's Heart from after he left DI . . .

Arearda: thats not ur theory . . . thats wat Kairi's grandmother told us after NL . . . geez . . . Xehanort pretty much summed up what KH is in KHI . . .

"Behold the endless abyss. Within it lies the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts!"

--Xehanort

It is the foul and putrid substance of all . . . darkness. The darkness was born when those who loved the light began to fight over who it belonged to. In short, man's greed spawned darkness, the children's light sparkled form within and when the door to the innermost darkness was opened, the true light returned. Kairi's grandmother told us this . . . meaning that KH is indeed darkness/heart of all worlds . . . and the light we saw was symbolising the true light's return . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back