• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Twilight Theory and the "Rise of Darkness"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianSora

I need you all to see whether the Twilight theory that I typed up is correct or not. I also need your opinion on what "The Rise of Darkness" means. Man all these things are confusing me.^_^

The Twilight Theory:
The Twilight theory states that when the body of a normal human being or anything that has a heart (supposedly a human being) is taken over by the heartless. When the process of the heartless taking over your heart is complete, your heart casts off the light and dark essence of the heart. The Dark, according to the Ansem report, goes to the dark world or dark door. The dark door, some say, is Kingdom Hearts. The light of the heart goes to another dimension known as the Twilight Worlds. There, the light side of the heart becomes another of the victim of the heartless. In other words, when you are taken over by a heartless, the light side of your heart goes over to the Twilight Dimension and becomes a copy of you. The Twilight, as stated in Chain of Memories, is a cross, not a combination, of the light and dark power. A person can only be a twilight if he/she has any relation with both the dark and the light power.

The Rise of Darkness:
“Ones born of the hearts and the darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation.

Seize all hearts and consummate the great hearts. All hearts to be one, one hearts to encompass all.

Realize the Destiny:
The realm of Kingdom Hearts,
The great darkness sealed within the great heart.
Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness. For the heart of light shall unseal the path.

Seven hearts, one keyblade, one key to the door. The Door Of Darkness, tied by two keys.

The Door Of Darkness to seal the light. None shall pass but the shadows returning to the darkness.

Ones born of heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the Dark Door opens”

rikkurox828

ya, ur not the only one confused. and whats going on w/ riku being the real keyblade master? i'm lost! help!

A

Audo

Riku is the real keyblade master because he was orginally the rightful master but he then gave his heart to the darkness and the keyblade went to sora =riku was really the keyblade master to begin with thus being the true keyblade master.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Riku was originally the true keyblade master, but chose darkness over light, and the key chose Sora instead.

That stupid piece of plastic...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
GuardianSora said:
I
The Twilight Theory:
The Twilight theory states that when the body of a normal human being or anything that has a heart (supposedly a human being) is taken over by the heartless. When the process of the heartless taking over your heart is complete, your heart casts off the light and dark essence of the heart.

No. The only thing that is cast off is the body.

The Dark, according to the Ansem report, goes to the dark world or dark door. The dark door, some say, is Kingdom Hearts.

He never said that. He just said the body is cast off when the heart is plunged into darkness with the soul.

The light of the heart goes to another dimension known as the Twilight Worlds. There, the light side of the heart becomes another of the victim of the heartless. In other words, when you are taken over by a heartless, the light side of your heart goes over to the Twilight Dimension and becomes a copy of you.

Ummm no. The light and dark goes no where. The body might go to Twilight Town. So thats all wrong.

The Twilight, as stated in Chain of Memories, is a cross, not a combination, of the light and dark power. A person can only be a twilight if he/she has any relation with both the dark and the light power.

CoM never really stated this. Plus Twilight in CoM pretty much means Dawn or Dusk. Since there's 1 road thats inbetween and DiZ said the "Twilit road to nightfall" which means Dusk but Riku said, "No to Dawn" or something like that. So its either Dawn or Dusk. The Unknowns at CO seem to be dusk o.o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ones born of the hearts and the darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation."

Once a Heart plunges into Darkness it becomes a Heartless. Once its a Heartless it has no Heart since the Darkness consumes it. They go to all Worlds and try to Destroy them and take their Hearts. And some they succeeded (i.e: Pride Rock in KH1, its been confirmed in the game)

"Seize all hearts and consummate the great hearts. All hearts to be one, one hearts to encompass all."

This is simple to understand. Encompass means "to contain; include". The Heartless set out to see all Hearts and the Great Hearts which may mean the World's Heart or Kingdom Hearts, I'm confused on this one. The one Heart to encompass all is most likely Kingdom Hearts.

"Realize the Destiny:
The realm of Kingdom Hearts,
The great darkness sealed within the great heart.
Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness. For the heart of light shall unseal the path."

The realm of Kingdom Hearts. If this is the Great Heart than we know the Great Darkness sealed within it is Heartless. If this is true then it was proven at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Progeny means "offspring; children". I think they are talking about the Heartless and just about all Darkness. Eventually they will return back to Kingdom Hearts. Now the last part is confusing me or I'm confusing myself.

"Seven hearts, one keyblade, one key to the door. The Door Of Darkness, tied by two keys."

Seven Hearts = Princesses of Heart
One Keyblade = ???????
One key to the door = ???????
2 keys = Many people believe its the Golden Key and the Kingdom Key since they close the door in KH.

"The Door Of Darkness to seal the light. None shall pass but the shadows returning to the darkness."

There is Heart in Kingdom Hearts. Just like there is light within the deepest darkness. Only Darkness can pass to the door.

"Ones born of heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the Dark Door opens”

Heartless will continue attacking until Kingdom Hearts opens. This may mean that Kingdom Hearts might open in KH2 or a future game O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back