• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The UEM, Hearts, and a Zillion Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, consider this-

It APPEARS as though UEM is controlling a zillion keyblades at once. As far as we know, a hearts is connected to and controls a keyblade. Control a heart and you control a keyblade. Control the heart of another and it is possible that you control their keyblade. What if UEM defeated all the wielders of these keyblades and now controls their hearts… inside his own self? Control the heart connected to the blade, gain power and control the blades of the ones you control? Sora gains power from the hearts of those aligned with him. What if the UEM could gain the same power by force through claiming hearts as they fall to him? He will eventually go after the most powerful hearts; the Heart of The King (who ever that may be at the time of these events), possibly Terra’s, and Kingdom Hearts itself. Has this storyline been done before?

(side thought) I'm not saying I think this, but what if there was a Queen of Heart? There is Likely a king, thus a Kingdom Hearts and Princesses of Heart. Who would that be?

I don't know if it's been said, but here it is.

*logs off*

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Queen of Heart

Yeah, she's in Wonderland (couldn't resist)...

Anyways, it would seem MX is using an aero-like spell to use all of the keyblades...
But, I do believe MX killed the weilders of those keyblades and added their powers to his Kingdom Hearts...

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm... I dunno about the whole aero spell thing... it's a possibility but... i think there's some more meaning 2 it....

A

Audo

Why do people still call him the UEM when his name has been released?
I wouldnt doubt he killed them though, he does seem like one of 'those' people.

blob

lol these ideas seem at least plausible lol queen of hearts lol but seriously maybe he could be using an aero spell but who the hell knows he could just be using telekinetic powers and the force of the keyblades is pushing the wind within the keyblades but whatever.

UrbanQuattrus

His name is released? What is it?

I agree he may be a walking resevoir of captured hearts. From the way he makes his appearance out of the old man, he seems like he's an artificial creation or tool.

UrbanQuattrus

Oh, I knew that the old man was called Master Xehanort, but I thought people meant the dark heartless-soldier thing that comes out of him had a name now.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I think it would be impossible for MX to kill that many Keyblade weilders. Think about it for a sec. Their are literally millions of Keyblades there, which would mean there would be millions of Keyblade weilders, Each one who would at least be on the same skill level of Terra, Aqua, and Ven(who are assumed to be at a higher skill level than Sora and Riku) If you were fighting millions of Terras, Aquas, and Vens, it wouldn't matter how powerful you were, you'd be going down.

Don't forget that one of the words that flashed on the KH2 secret ending was "Keyblade War." The Keyblade graveyard was probably a battle ground. Also, MX was supposed to be some sort of ueber mage, right? It shouldn't be beyond him to move those Keyblades with magic. He could have probably done it by combining Aero and Magnet spells.

I just had a thought. I think the Kingdom Hearts that appeared over the Keyblade graveyard could have been made up of all the Hearts of the fallen Keyblade weilders that had fought in the war. It does take an obscene amount of hearts to make one, and there were an obscene amount of Keyblades there.

keyblader_aki

Allstargamer I have to say I like your avatar, I'm a big Roxas fan.

Second, I actually agree with you. MX opened Kingdom Hearts at the end of the video and if I'm not mistaken didn't all the keyblades shoot up into the sky, or into KH? I might be mistaken. I get excited and amped up everytime I watch the videos lol.

Makes you wonder WHEN the Keyblade War took place? The video/BBS is 10 years ago...to have that many dead keybladers could it of happened that short time ago? In my opinion that's a short time to have THAT many defeated keybladers.

lmao @ the Queen of Hearts comment XD

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Off topic: Thanks Keyblader aki! PM me if you want to be buds.

On topic: The Keyblade war couldn't have happened right before the game. a lot of the Keyblades looked like they were there for quite a while, what with the rust and cracks and all.

Edit: Keyblader aki, I've added you as well.

Last edited:

keyblader_aki

Allstargamer your welcome and I just added you to my buddy list ^.^ hehe i love roxas!!!

True...but the thing is those cracks and dusts could just be from the wind blowing around (like it was in the video) and also..cracks could be from the fighting. I'm not saying all the keyblade wielders died RIGHT before the game...it's just..BBS is suppose to be about Venn, Aqua and Terra...for sure Terra, Venn and Master Xenohart. What I was wondering...when the heck does that battle take place?!?!? The secret video..Aqua is NO WHERE to be seen yet in gameplay or scene stills of BBS...so it makes me wonder.....where the hell is she?!?!?

Doortolight024 thank you for confirming it for me. I don't pay attention when i get all hyped up and freak out about the videos. XD i'm a fangirl so shoot me....*snickers*

UrbanQuattrus

I think it would be impossible for MX to kill that many Keyblade weilders. Think about it for a sec. Their are literally millions of Keyblades there, which would mean there would be millions of Keyblade weilders, Each one who would at least be on the same skill level of Terra, Aqua, and Ven(who are assumed to be at a higher skill level than Sora and Riku) If you were fighting millions of Terras, Aquas, and Vens, it wouldn't matter how powerful you were, you'd be going down.

Don't forget that one of the words that flashed on the KH2 secret ending was "Keyblade War." The Keyblade graveyard was probably a battle ground. Also, MX was supposed to be some sort of ueber mage, right? It shouldn't be beyond him to move those Keyblades with magic. He could have probably done it by combining Aero and Magnet spells.

I just had a thought. I think the Kingdom Hearts that appeared over the Keyblade graveyard could have been made up of all the Hearts of the fallen Keyblade weilders that had fought in the war. It does take an obscene amount of hearts to make one, and there were an obscene amount of Keyblades there.

Keyblades have never showed themselves to be partial to being used/messed with save by their partners. I think if their wielders were really dead and gone, they'd disappear too... and if they're still there, then they've still got some power in them. So I doubt that the old man could manipulate a swarm of them with just a few basic magic spells - he had to have something special to do it.

keyblader_aki

UrbanQuattrus that can't be because then how do Venn, Terra and Aqua pick up the blades belonging to Riku, Sora and Mickey...or Kairi?....i know Kairi is a bit off but still you never know.

If what you say is kind of true...then those blades belong to those three..if they "die" how do Sora and Riku and Mickey get them?

Awards
Yeah, she's in Wonderland (couldn't resist)...

Anyways, it would seem MX is using an aero-like spell to use all of the keyblades...
But, I do believe MX killed the weilders of those keyblades and added their powers to his Kingdom Hearts...

No offence, because I know it is a commonly believed theory, by I am pretty sure that this guys power goes deeper than a simple Aero-spell.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

He could have fought them at different times... He did not have to fight them all at once, and even if he did... None of the knights even touched MX... And I also got the feeling MX was simply toying with them... You saw what he did to Ven... If he wanted to, I'm sure he could have taken all three of them out in a matter of seconds...
For the next part, I do not care if he fought every single person on the face of that world, if a person is all powerful, (in reality) that person would wipe them all out... We do not even know the exstent of MX's power, let alone the way he fights with it... To simply assume he could not do that would be wrong...

But he did... Hint the large keyblade tornado...

I completely agree with you and this is somehting I have thought for a very long time...

No offence, because I know it is a commonly believed theory, by I am pretty sure that this guys power goes deeper than a simple Aero-spell.

You can tell it's an Aero spell... But I somewhat think it also has to do with something else... Since I believe his Kingdom Hearts is the hearts of keyblade masters he defeated, I think it gives him the power to weild all of the fallen's keyblades and he simply uses the Aero spell to use them all at once...

what is the UEM's NAME then?

Master Xehanort...

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i'm just curious as to what happens to a keybalde when its weilder dies, could it simply become an oversized key with no use at all. in that case could MX have simply used and aero spell in order to control the keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back