• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Ultimate KHInsider Fanfiction Index

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizness86

[Shines One Year After: Act 1]
[14 chapters]
[03/18/08]

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/101624-shines-one-year-after-act-1-a.html

Chapter 14, "One Good Deed Deserves Another!"
Is Java finally going to receive the reward he deserves for sticking by that fool merchant for as long as he has?

Note: Could someone please read the first chapter or two and post some feedback; it's not that bad of a fic! Really! I'm almost through posting Act 1; six more chapters to go. Read. Post peoples!

Last edited:

tdc456

Chapters 6 and 7 of Kingdom Hearts: Fragments are finally up.
Major writers block ensued but now it has passed.

Chapter 6: A New Face, Some Not So New Problems
Chapter 7: No Chance Of Victory

Please read and enjoy.
Let me know what you think.

bizness86

[16 chapters]
[03/18/08]

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/101624-shines-one-year-after-act-1-a-2.html#post2846521

Chapter 16, Devoted Arms
Java's finally getting coffee, but what's all the ruckus outside? We meet up yet two more faces who have devoted themselves to the transition of the travel system. Wait a minute...is that Leon?

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/101947-shines-one-year-after-jiminy-s-journal.html

Note: I did it all for you. :thumbsup:

I understand that Shines One Year After is a longer story than what everyone has been used too. So, both of these sections (Act 1 and Jiminy's Journal) have gone through a serious re-vamping; it is now much easier to navigate through the chapters. So, please--read, and--post.

Both sections now include a Table of Contents; when you want to find a chapter that you last left off at, all you have to do is click on the title. Convenient, no :cool:? Now, you can post comments after each chapter, and pick up where you left off much easier!

I'll update Jiminy's Journal content shortly. Only four more chapters to go in the first Act, which is actually the end of the fic. The reason why Act 2 (or Act 1.1 and 1.2 for that matter) was never pursued is because of lack of feedback. So, if anyone want an Act 2, then I'd really need a lot of constructive criticism from you guys. Thanks for reading and post (or if you're considering, then get to it! The fic's almost over).​

Here's to the nigh-end,
bizness86

EDIT:
Chapter 17 is up

Chapter 17, Small World
Java and Leon reminisce of Traverse Town and its standing faults, and Leon's unlikely companion finally gets to speak.

Jiminy's Journal has been updated! Content is recent up to Chapter 15!

Let me tell you; three chapters left. The last two are probably ones that you'll like.

Last edited:

bizness86

[20 chapters]
[03/18/08]

[complete!]

Chapter 18, "I Enjoy It Pitch-Black—Like My Soul…”
Guess how Zidane likes his thieves...Guess how Leon likes his constables...Guess how Java likes his coffee...All tough guesses, I assure you.

Chapter 19, Clashing Repenting Sinners
Nighthood and Hyuda are acquianted...Can this be good?

Chapter 20, Somber Moths Compelled by the Righteous Fire
The closer you get to the light, the greater the shadow becomes...It seems as if Heaven's Mercenary and the Heartless Lord have acquired a common interest in a weapon that supposely purges the world of Darkness.

Have added these last chapters to the Journal as well; Journal content will be updated again eventually.

This is the official end of Act 1, and also this is as far as I have gotten with this fic. For those who don't know, this fic is not recent; it has been in the works for a while and I stopped writing around a year ago. I still has bits and pieces of the sub-acts and Act 2, but I haven't really had much influence in going about starting these new acts. I hope you enjoyed reading SOTA as much as I've enjoyed writing it (a process which was a rollercoaster in its own right...)
Take care peoples!
bizness86

bizness86

[21 chapters]
[03/18/08]

[complete!]

ACT 1.1, Beforehands

Chapter 21, Answer Keys to the Helplessness Test
The closer you get to the light, the greater the shadow becomes...It seems as if Heaven's Mercenary and the Heartless Lord have acquired a common interest in a weapon that supposely purges the world of Darkness.

I'll think of a overview summary in due time.

Partly to get back into the habit of writing this fic, and partly because I had planned to do B-Side stories anyways. I will now starting working on ACT 1's sub acts. These acts will actually serve as more filler for character development and subtle amusement, and will not be major significance to the focal story. Act 1 will have three sub acts (each should be fairly short in comparison to the main act, might I add)

I've now posted the first act of the 'ACT 1.1, Beforehands.' In which, we following Mercuito's perspective as he arrives in Traverse Town, before talking with Java in Act 1, Chapter 7. I attempted a slightly different style (mainly trying to focalize Mercuito's point-of-view as the main perspective), but ultimately, this turns out to be another dialogue-driven chapter. Slow and fun read.

Act 1.1, Beforehands will depict the story through Mercuito's perspective just before the Act 1, Chapter 3 proceeds.

Act 1.2, Afterwards will follow up and attempt to conclude activity in Traverse Town. Leon, Donald, and Zidane will share perspectives in this act.

Act 1.3, Zany, Hardy, Mad Tea Party will finally refrain from Traverse Town, and progress to...you can guess...Java will be taking his prominent role as 'the most focal character'. in this act which will actually correlate more with Act 2 (Almost the same timeframe, only events in Act 2 have much more relevance to the story), but seeing as the events is act 1.2 lead directly to this act, I figured that this act would be best seperated as filler, and not integrated with Act 2.

This is the sub act overview; in other words sub-act chapters will be posted at a much slower pace...

Mercuito, and Mickey, and "Java's all for the Queen",
These are a few of my favourite things,
bizness86

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[AND THE SPIRITS WAKE]
[1 chapter (now being rewritten)]
[4/02/2008]
[http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/103520-spirits-wake.html]

Chapter 001 [ I ]
What do strange dreams and disappearances have to do with New York City? Everything, apparently.

ATSW has no specific schedule, except that you'll expect chapters when I'm bored with writing Pieces of Heart. ...Like I am now. 8D; Ahhhhhh I need to work on ittttt *headdesk* And, I appreciate any and all criticism or feedback. The more I can improve the story, the better!

Pieces of Heart'll be updated soon! ...I need to read something new, too... >.> *skips off to find something*

bizness86

[22 chapters]
[03/18/08]

[complete!]

ACT 1.1, Beforehands

Chapter 22, In Between Charters
Continuing Mercuito's visit...and the entire Goods Shop Crew.

Last edited:

bizness86

[bizness86]
[Shines One Year After: Act 2]
[04/03/08]
[1 chapter]
[04/04/08]
[http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/103620-shines-one-year-after-act-2-a.html]

bizness86 said:
I can't believe that I've started a second act! After all the grief the first put me through...

Maybe I'm partially excited to once again start this story...just maybe...but I'll need to find the time, because I'm a busy man with a busy list of busy thing to do.

This act is called Potential Made Real; Journey Under Way. The name should give hints of what to expect compared to the last act. Chapter 1 of Act 2 introduces a focal character in the Disney and Kingdom Hearts universe, and is properly named Magnificent and Malevolent as tribute.

It seems as if someone is stirring trouble again. Wanna find out who? Then...be our guest...
be our guest...put our magic to ze test...

Also, small edits in Jiminy's Journal...things to come...

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
[Elorah]
[Good Day, Mary-Sue] - Abbrieviated possibly to GDMS
[Feb 17, 2008]
[Prologue and 9 Chapters] - Still in progress
[Apr 4, 2008]
[*link*]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back