• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emorhcohce

OK, so some more basics that have been listed:

• Get all the Ansem Reports
  • Max out spells (this is required for the Dream Staff anyway)
  • Get all treasure chests (though some you can't if you are full of the Gummi that it holds)
  • Get all of the Gummi upgrades (that you buy from Cid) and special gummis; and build a better ship with all of this
  • Also, get at least one record on all of the minigames in Jiminy's Journal including all three parts of the Jungle Slider
It's not ultimate in difficulty, just magnitude of stuff in it. I'd make sure you show off each of the keyblades, abilities, weapons, magic spells (maybe of each intensity), etc.
That's the basic idea I had in mind. I would go for a varied experience, but you could try to challenge yourself by only using the basics.

Other personal challenges could be to die as little as possible, or max out your stats, which would take a lot of grinding, or to defeat a certain number of each type of heartless. Putting a time limit on this playthrough would be ridiculous.

Beating Riku on the Destiny Islands would also be a good one, though some people might not have the patience to level up for it.

Any more ideas or stories are appreciated!!:23:

~Sora?Kairi~

Someone should revamp the Ultimate Playthrough a couple of times, then a have a poll to figure out what the universal ultimate shall be.

Sorry about the double post. I was looking at page one.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Use no magic at all! No cure, stop, gravity, thunder, fire, blizzard, summons, and aero. That would make for and interesting Phantom Boss battle. Maybe I should try that. Hmmm.....

I think he means no spells in battle.

Oh ok then but still it will be hard to get all the keyblades without using spells against the white mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back