• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emorhcohce

Hi, I'm on my second playthrough of KH1, and I am trying to make this the one where I do "everything." There is a lot to do in Kingdom hearts besides just beating it, such as tournaments and all sorts of side quests. I was thinking of the criteria of the "Ultimate Playthrough," one where you experience everything that KH has to offer, even beyond just 100% completion, and this is what I've got so far (still working on it myself)...

• Start on Expert with Auto-Target set to Off and Manual Target set to Hold (to make combat as challenging as possible)
  • Find all Trinity Marks
  • Find all Dalmatians
  • Get all Keyblades and synthesize the Ultima Weapon
  • Get the Dream Staff and Save the Queen for Donald, and the Dream Shield and Save the King for Goofy
  • Beat the Phil, Pegasus, Hercules, and Hades Cups each with D&G, then alone, and finally in the time trial.
  • Seal the keyhole/complete every world including the Hundred Acre Wood
  • Beat the Ice Titan (Gold Match) and Sephiroth (Platinum Match)
  • Find and mail all 10 postcards at Traverse Town
  • Defeat the Phantom and Kurt Zisa
  • Get all of the summons
  • Finally, after doing all this... BEAT ANSEM
If you have any more ideas that would be good criteria for the "official" Ultimate Playthrough, please post them, or just post if you have actually done this!:23:

Lunar Sage

What about mastering all the spells, opening every chest, collecting every Ansem Report?

DJFirewolf

do not try to level up at all. just play through it.

use only the standard weapons, i.e. kingdom key, D's/G's starting staff and shield.

It's not ultimate in difficulty, just magnitude of stuff in it. I'd make sure you show off each of the keyblades, abilities, weapons, magic spells (maybe of each intensity), etc.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't have that much time on my hands to play an "ultimate playthrough" because I actually have a life.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GET EVERY GUMMI SHIP ITEM. Through the gummi ship stuff. (not by buying it from cid's shop or by finding it in chests/any other similar way.) Not because it's a challenge... but because you will probably run off screaming after doing it for an hour or so straight. Or something else like that...

Other than that, wowzers you've got an ultimate challenge down pretty well. :O I can't really think of anything else. Except beating Ansem after you do all of that stuff is EASY. Takes the fun out of it, actually... (i've fought all of those boss battles too much after doing all of that extra stuff. it's on normal, though :\)

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Try to never die

just thought about this post and realized, that i never actually died on a normal playthrough unless you count the super bosses. i died with phatom like once, kurt zisa like twice, and sephiroth like 4 times maybe.

I don't have that much time on my hands to play an "ultimate playthrough" because I actually have a life.

so harsh lol.

Except beating Ansem after you do all of that stuff is EASY. Takes the fun out of it, actually... (i've fought all of those boss battles too much after doing all of that extra stuff. it's on normal, though :\)

too true....and sad lol.

Lunar Sage

just thought about this post and realized, that i never actually died on a normal playthrough unless you count the super bosses. i died with phatom like once, kurt zisa like twice, and sephiroth like 4 times maybe.

I'm Trying to complete a play through where, before the final battle, I aquire every keyblade, obtain every spell, and defeat EVERY boss but im kinda stuck. My Lv is within the 50's and I've tried to fight 3/4 of the super bosses once. Phantom beat me within 3 minutes, did even see anything hit me. Lasted about 10 mins with Sephiroth, till I hit the wrong button by mistake and became a living filet. I survived 15 with ice titan, course with the first ten I couldn't even dent him till i accidentally hit an icicle. Still lost. Havent fought kurt kiza yet. (Go ahead and laugh)

~Sora?Kairi~

Lmao

considering that jimminey's journal keeps a record of how many heartless of each type you defeat, you could try to defeat a certain number of each, like say 500 or 1000.

Too easy. I already have like 200 soldiers defeated, and I'm only in Traverse town the first time. Maybe like 10,000 or something along those lines

Beat Riku in a batlle/race 99 times on Destiny Islands(before he beats you 99 times).

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm Trying to complete a play through where, before the final battle, I aquire every keyblade, obtain every spell, and defeat EVERY boss but im kinda stuck. My Lv is within the 50's and I've tried to fight 3/4 of the super bosses once. Phantom beat me within 3 minutes, did even see anything hit me. Lasted about 10 mins with Sephiroth, till I hit the wrong button by mistake and became a living filet. I survived 15 with ice titan, course with the first ten I couldn't even dent him till i accidentally hit an icicle. Still lost. Havent fought kurt kiza yet. (Go ahead and laugh)

well, i'll admit i was on normal mode and somewhat high in level. i knew how to beat them though so maybe it helped.

Too easy. I already have like 200 soldiers defeated, and I'm only in Traverse town the first time. Maybe like 10,000 or something along those lines

Beat Riku in a batlle/race 99 times on Destiny Islands(before he beats you 99 times).

well i forget what the norm is for heartless defeated but just amplify to some obscure amount so that it would be a "goal."

beat riku in battle and race without letting him beat you at all ;)

Rakushīnu

Get Tarzan, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack, Peter Pan, and Beast to level 99.
Then get their AP high enough to equip all their abilities, and then get their strength and defense to max out.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Rakushīnu;4008537 said:
Get Tarzan, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack, Peter Pan, and Beast to level 99.
Then get their AP high enough to equip all their abilities, and then get their strength and defense to max out.

I did that on my first time tough the game XD

Sparks

gone
Use no magic at all! No cure, stop, gravity, thunder, fire, blizzard, summons, and aero. That would make for and interesting Phantom Boss battle. Maybe I should try that. Hmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back